What's new

China have delivered two JF-17 to pakistan

crowreturns

New Recruit

Reaction score
This latest news is from chinese web site ,the two flighter look so beautiful.
a1e300e934a0f3888e42bf52c881d499.jpg

25d4be658103c7896268125bd8f5739d.jpg

Hey video of inductaion

[YOUTUBE]

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this good news about pakistan air defence point of view.my well wishes always with my country air defence and also too all natsion very happy to see .Good job All pakistan people.thanks
dear caree on thats your point when you lead all muslim and friendly country.
All pakistan nation very happy with china friendship.
All pakistan people give great thanks to china people.
Thanks alot china

Are the engines inside these planes Russian ?

Sorry , I don't known.It is just a news.But I guess the first batch should be assembled with Russian engine.I missed a photo link,according to this photo you will notice the craft is much better than other Chinese old fighters.
link:

THANK YOU TO THE GREAT NATION AND THE FUTURE OF POWER IN ASIA. THE RISING DRAGON & PRIDE OF THE EAST FROM THE GREAT WALL'S TO THE GREAT CIVILIZATION TO THE GREAT REVOLUTION TO THE 21'st CENTURIES HOPE" THE GREAT :ChinaFlag: "CHINA":ChinaFlag:

'FROM THE GOVT , PEOPLE & SUPPORTER'S OF:flag: PAKISTAN:flag:

& LONG LIVE SINO-PAK FRIENDSHIP :ChinaFlag: :flag:

Are you kidding me? The JF-17 is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank GOD and thank the efforts of the PRC (and of Pakistan, of course)!
:army: :flag: :yahoo:

It does, and that suggests that variety of radars can be used and we are no longer limited because of the nose size.

Nice image
its nose looks diffrent to me. I think radar area has increased

JF-17 “102” same picture as above but better quality. Yes the nose does seem to be some what longer as well as bigger. :agree:

The probe at the end of the nose is gone. It is similar to the Block 60 F-16 nose compared to the earlier Block F-16s' noses.

Back
Top Bottom