What's new

China has tested JL-3 on Type 094G

Don't think it matters. If the Americans believe it, don't matter if it's fake. If the Americans don't believe it, doesn't matter if it's real.

Any other weapon, the opposite is true, but for this particular weapon, I think perception matters more than capability.

The 2.2m engine has just finished the very first test end of 2013, how can it physically be possible that the whole missile had already carried out the first launch test ?

And then, once again, what is this new reference Type 094G ? Imaginative ?

Sometime I don't really know what to say...

Henri K.

The 2.2m engine has just finished the very first test end of 2013, how can it physically be possible that the whole missile had already carried out the first launch test ?

Henri K.

How do you know the first test was 2013?

We need proof.

How do you know the first test was 2013?

We need proof.

This kind of bu....it media should follow a little bit more what are officially released from manufacturer sources, and not publishing bu....it articles just to attract eyeballs...

g4Nw9lV.jpg

CzWO1bp.jpg

And I might add that chinese fan-boy should also have better common sense. Loving it's own country is a good thing, thinking that the country can do anything defying the laws of physics (in terms of timeframe and technologies mostly) is just, another bu....it...

Henri K.

Report by China CCTV, I think more or less hold some water. The fact, PLAN is much open with a newly commission Type093B with VLS and improved aero photo more or less show the Top Brass has a change of attitude of low profile.

Report by China CCTV, I think more or less hold some water. The fact, PLAN is much open with a newly commission Type093B with VLS and improved aero photo more or less show the Top Brass has a change of attitude of low profile.

If it is said by CCTV-7 or CCTV-10, maybe I will grant some credibility to that.

CCTV-4... who quotes "other medias"...

Henri K.

In terms of military news, CCTV-7 and CCTV-13 are the only reliable channels.:what:

Henri K.
Actually, that 2.2-meter diameter solid-fuel rocket engine belongs to Kuaizhou-11

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom