What's new

China has tested JL-3 on Type 094G

Report by China CCTV, I think more or less hold some water. The fact, PLAN is much open with a newly commission Type093B with VLS and improved aero photo more or less show the Top Brass has a change of attitude of low profile.

THAAD in SK, Japanese warmongering constitution change. Those two countries gonna get their butts kicked sometime this century, possibly very soon...

THAAD in SK, Japanese warmongering constitution change. Those two countries gonna get their butts kicked sometime this century, possibly very soon...

Yes, I think we will see more war toys as President Xi means business. Days of low profile strategy is not working for current situation. Like displaying DF-26 and DF-21 to ask tell USN their days of domination using CVN is over.

Yes, I think we will see more war toys as President Xi means business. Days of low profile strategy is not working for current situation. Like displaying DF-26 and DF-21 to ask tell USN their days of domination using CVN is over.

I believe that JL-3 will emerge like DF-26 which came out from nowhere initially.

I believe that JL-3 will emerge like DF-26 which came out from nowhere initially.

JL3 already be service because in a situation where DF26 is used China will need a second stike capability that is assured. So expect many things to come to light if US and China can not reach a strategic understanding.

Peace must pervail.

JL3 already be service because in a situation where DF26 is used China will need a second stike capability that is assured. So expect many things to come to light if US and China can not reach a strategic understanding.

Peace must pervail.

I was thinking about JL-3 = JL-2B.

Since China is using the larger Type 032 to replace the Golf class sub which was originally served as the test platform for JL-2.

The JL-2 uses the N-15 as the solid propellant, while JL-3 should use the more advanced N-15C, also with more mature design and better composite materials.

Overall, JL-3 is going to be a beast.

As Henri K. and others have pointed out, there is zero evidence that the JL-3 has been tested, let alone deployed.

These unofficial news sources have made erroneous claims in the past and thus it shouldn't surprise anyone that it might be doing so in the present.

Nothing comes out from nowhere.

Photo of technical scheme review meeting of the next generation general-purpose IRBM was published about 10 years ago, after China gave publicity to DF-31. The first launch of the most advanced two-stage ballistic missile in China was roported by CASC more than 5 years ago. The code name, DF-26, was first mentioned in 2014 by an official website of Chinese government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom