What's new

‘China has no plan for Indian Ocean military bases’

Not opium. Turtle soup.

Is there anyone left alive in the world today who does not know what communist regimes do to their athletes to win?

Nah..don't complain of Indian's performance in Olympic..because you Indians don't even know what Opium, your formal colonial master have given us the best last centuries...that even now we out-perform them in this 2012 olympic...thank to opium :rofl:

Nah..don't complain of Indian's performance in Olympic..because you Indians don't even know what Opium, your formal colonial master have given us the best last centuries...that even now we out-perform them in this 2012 olympic...thank to opium :rofl:

Of course.

Congratulations to your chemists and druggists.

Indded....effect of opium and drugs do wonder in performance enhancing.......................:azn:

and we legally obtain more medals than India :woot:...even olympic committe dare not to criticize us of performance enhancer :azn:

In a kings court king award gold to the performing artists for entertaining him but king always buy his gold....:laugh:

I guess your formal colonial master have make you smart with english...dont blame me for not understand...

I guess your formal colonial master have make you smart with english...dont blame me for not understand...

Nobody is blaming you for anything.

The problem is that one can't have any conversation with some of you without your looking around suspiciously to see what you are being blamed for.

LOL at the indians jumping up and down. They asked him if China has plans for indian ocean military bases. He skirted past the question without a direct answer ;)

LOL at the indians jumping up and down. They asked him if China has plans for indian ocean military bases. He skirted past the question without a direct answer ;)

What can we do if he is even afraid to give a simple answer ???????;)

Nah..you IN is just a laugh stock, most of your navy personal need to read and understand the foreign military equipments manual in order to operate your battle ships :rofl: by the time you guys finished reading..your ships are already in the Abyss of the ocean....and just make sure to get the english version...because even those manual are print in China...if you guys accidently pick the Chinese version...than you're toasted.

...and China indeed has no plan for Indian Ocean military bases since we has already plant military bases in Indian Ocean :rofl:.
Atleast our Ships have warranty . You ships dont have as they are made in China , if we read manual carefully the ship will work for 30-50 years where as yours are Made in China so no manual no warranty .

Then why is super PLAN is scared of IN ? What military bases do you have ? Dont say refueling ports . Those people will kick you out if you go for a conflict with us .

Back
Top Bottom