What's new

China has deployed the DF-27

Pakistan should get ICBM technology as well.

Perhaps Pakistan can get this from China, perhaps with something good in return from Pakistan.

But Pakistan needs to offer something to China of the same level.

Is there a vid of a starting and of a flying DF-27?

Last edited:
Pakistan should get ICBM technology as well.

Perhaps Pakistan can get this from China, perhaps with something good in return from Pakistan.

But Pakistan needs to offer something to China of the same level.

I think HGV Technology onboard DF-17 is much better suited for Pakistan.
Because until this day & for distant future, there is NO countermeasures for this thing, and this will give Pakistan much superiority against India
5d93026d524eb.jpg

Because until this day & for distant future, there is NO countermeasures for this thing, and this will give Pakistan much superiority against India
5d93026d524eb.jpg

Why does Pakistan need any of this stuff? Iy can't afford anything... It's broke.

Now the US need to figure ways to deploy B-52 on their super-duper aircraft carriers to outrange China's ASBMs

Now the US need to figure ways to deploy B-52 on their super-duper aircraft carriers to outrange China's ASBMs
B52 landing on aircraft carriers?

5d93026d524eb.jpg
you should not copy Putin with this hypersonic stuff. much hyped. Putin has nothing else to do. known in last century in cold war. More a propaganda weapon.

An upgrade of the DF-17 with a range of 4000-5000 km.

First the JL-3 SLBM, and now the DF-27 HGV.

I will expect the DF-41 ICBM and the DF-5C ICBM to join this show as well. 8-)

Ballistic Missiles that can carry the DF-ZF hypersonic glide vehicle are:
DF-17 MRBM
DF-27 IRBM
DF-41 ICBM
KD-21 Air-Launched Ballistic Missile
YJ-21 Ship-Launched Ballistic Missile
JL-3 Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile

These are weapons specifically reserved for murderous imperialist regimes.

Why does Pakistan need any of this stuff? Iy can't afford anything... It's broke.
No its not broke by any stretch of the imagination.. You don't know Pakistan or the games they play... The mighty game of corruption and they are the only world champions...

B-52H combat range = 8000+ miles
B-52H combat radius = 5000+ miles

B52 landing on aircraft carriers?

you should not copy Putin with this hypersonic stuff. much hyped. Putin has nothing else to do. known in last century in cold war. More a propaganda weapon.
not expecting anything worth reading from you, mr viet.

Back
Top Bottom