What's new

China Has Been Inflating Its Exports Numbers All Year, In Some Cases Doubli

In fact, a family dynastic democracy has worse human rights records: gang-raping, caste system, murder capital, religious killing, sectarian violence... 1000 worse than cpc dictators.

Bashing China? Indeed not surprised, as envy and jealousy born inevitably from inept people. :lol:

Keep shaking and trembling before China!

Hahahaha!

You really should not say such stuff about either of your all-weather allies - Pakistan or North Korea - really, these are the only friends you have on the international stage - don't alienate them too. hahahahahahaha

A typical mom-pop shop keeper mentality.

Capitals always go where profit is (such as Africa and Latin America) and stay away from where risk is (such as India).

Is that what they teach in China? LOL - that does explain a lot.

Götterdämmerung;4312740 said:
Lots of German companies used forced labour during the Nazi time, but even before that the companies I mentioned were already internationally on the top. All the companies that used forced have either paid a heavy compensation directly to the victims or funded billions into a compensation fund.

Before I.G. Farbe was founded, all three companies were already giants in the world. Bayer, e.g. was the inventor of Aspirin. After WWII I.G. Farbe was separted again by the allies. So, it's quite silly of you to quote a non-existing company for German success in 2013.

You just repeated what I said. It's almost impossible to fake export stats, since that will come out rather fast by matching the stats of the importing country.

Indeed elementary!

So now you are not denying that all these companies did indeed benefit from slave labor? Why don't you make up your mind instead of posting contradicting stuff. Sigh - these Chinese chaps - they themselves don't know what they spout.

Why are there bunch of Indians arguing about low quality goods and cheap labor of China? I mean seriously, India????? Can India even produce low quality goods with even cheaper labor? I am sure if India can, the world will buy high or low quality Indian goods. If Chinese labor is slave labor, what the heck is Indian labor? Using cliche terms such as slave labor, cheap goods, fake etc, is devoid of any meaningful discussion.

Oh well, as to the topic, what's the benefit of inflating export number? to boost national morale? I am confused.

Me personally, I wish export will decrease gradually as it should since Chinese goods are becoming more and more expensive with higher labor costs and other opportunity costs as the government has been increasingly taking tougher stands against pollution, etc.

At this going,the Indian economy will be forever stuck between 1.8 and 2.0 trillion dollars while the Chinese economy,including contribution from HK and Macau but excluding Taiwan,is racing ahead to reach the 10 trillion dollar mark in 2013.

:coffee::azn:

Re drops to a five-month low at 55.11 against dollar

By Press Trust of India May 20 2013 , Mumbai

The rupee on Monday fell to its nearly five-month low level of 55.11 by losing 23 paise on sustained dollar demand from oil importers and concerns over possible rating downgrade by S&P.

Forex dealers said weakness in local equities and a firm dollar overseas against other currencies also weighed on the rupee.

The local unit commenced the day lower at 55.06 against the dollar from its Friday’s close of 54.88 at the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex), market.

However, it later recovered to a high of 54.80 on dollar selling by exporters and initial firmness in domestic equities but again fell to a low of 55.20, before settling at 55.11, a fall of 23 paise, or 0.41 per cent. It is rupee’s lowest level since January 7 this year, when it had closed at 55.23.

“The fall in rupee was expected after S&P's warning to downgrade the Indian economy to junk status :ashamed:on Friday. Also a bearish stock market and weakening in euro and Japanese yen against the dollar also dampened the rupee sentiment on Monday,” said N S Venkatesh, head (treasury) at IDBI Bank.

He added that rupee will move in a range of 54.80-55.20 this week.

On Friday, global agency Standard & Poor’s threatened to downgrade India’s rating to ‘junk’ status if it fails to pursue reforms.

The BSE Sensex on Monday closed down by over 62 points at 20,223.98.

Foreign institutional investors pumped in around $137 million (Rs 753.37 crore) into domestic equities on Monday, according to BSE provisional data.

Götterdämmerung;4312796 said:
As if Germany doesn't have oil refineries. :lol: Oh, talking about oil refineries, guess from whome the core technology comes from! It's certaily not from India. :lol:

Tata has the same revenue as VW? Where did you get that from? Your delusional media? FYI, VW's revenue in 2010 was 126 billion Euro, Tata Motor's revenue in 2010 was 20 billion USD. Even if you add up all the other Tata business together (Tata Steel, Tata Consultancy Services and Tata Power), Tata didn't even have a revenue of more than 52 billion USD in 2010. Remember USD is less than Euro.

I guess they don't teach you how to add or to google. And TATA when called out separately, ALWAYS stands for the group. No- we don't make most of our money from dairy whiteners, cars or shampoos.

Tata Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen

International Business Times is a bullshit business magazine read by nobody outside of the US. It is kind of like the Economist.

Back
Top Bottom