What's new

China has already started to brain drain India

Joke .:lol:

Our ISRO already won a lots of prestigious awards for our Mars Mission.
Mr @rcrmj can repeat those words for thousands times like that of parrot.
But Indians and India gave importance to the West than the still developing autocratic China .
We dont need your certificate .We already validated our technolgoical prowess in space,nuclear ,S&T field.Our development is bit slower because we dont have any interest in copy pasting for quick outcomes .We can do that if we want .But you cant get back the shame and honour ,once you lost it.
That is why we finished Mars mission successfully without anyones help even if your mission failed to escape from earth orbit.
any more of these self-labeled nonsense? a country cant even make a reliable assault rifle now talk about giving 'importance' to the West? :lol: ``` seriously the way how those high caste slave owners to manage you lot is really entertaining `:lol:

the WIPO, WB and PCT stamped 'technological and economical primitive' mark on your hindu forehead not us`

I remembered last time was in India, and these deluded Indian were too excited about that Mars mission, and went over the top, shouting things like 'we are the leading space power' or 'we are X``Y``Z$^^&$``` :lol:

an incoherent country filled with deluded and ignorant people``

btw
India's politicians blame rape on Chinese food, cell phones, jeans | GlobalPost
this explains why your entire country is a joke :lol:

You are a liar and troll. 1) Modi isn't an emperor, 2) India never grew at double digits, and 3) China's GDP is 10 times more than Indian just a trillion+ economy.
@all & @WebMaster
he is being sarcastic, you are talking him wrong :D

Ya right .
It seems your wholesale shame is under the custody of WB and whiteman institution.Right?
NASA needs to rquest ISRO if they want details from Mangalyaan.Talks a lot about your butt hurt.
Apply some burnol.
Those scientists in ISRO got a lots of Green Card from US and West.Yet they chose ISRO over them.That was theirown choice unlike thethreatning methods in your PRC.

Why should I convince a moron like you?

You can take it or leave it.
West is the only cause of brain drain .
Chinese are not even in the picture .

See my post on how poor your country is relative to China.

See my post on how poor your country is relative to China.

Worry about your own country .Not us .
After all we have enough freedom to question our establishments and we like that freedom.Parrot in golden cage wont satisified .We are far better than us.
I replied in this thread because your Indian obsesssed OP unwantedly drag India in to this section.
We are the world fastest growing economy .We dont need to your certificate about us.

As an Indian I am satisfied because our govt in these democratic structure reduced our poverty from 99% in 1947 to 22% in 2015 ,even if we have a big population.
This Brain drain claim is absolutely ridiculous.China is still another developing country.But West is far more saturated advanced economy. Brain drain is only applicable when ti comes to US or other western nation.
any more of these self-labeled nonsense? a country cant even make a reliable assault rifle now talk about giving 'importance' to the West? :lol: ``` seriously the way how those high caste slave owners to manage you lot is really entertaining `:lol:

the WIPO, WB and PCT stamped 'technological and economical primitive' mark on your hindu forehead not us`

I remembered last time was in India, and these deluded Indian were too excited about that Mars mission, and went over the top, shouting things like 'we are the leading space power' or 'we are X``Y``Z$^^&$``` :lol:

an incoherent country filled with deluded and ignorant people``

btw
India's politicians blame rape on Chinese food, cell phones, jeans | GlobalPost
this explains why your entire country is a joke :lol:

he is being sarcastic, you are talking him wrong :D

Post reported .
for off topic.
I can also target your people like that but not interested.

This Brain drain claim is absolutely ridiculous.China is still another developing country .
You can take it or leave it.

Laugh out loud. Fastest growing in whose universe? Ethiopia for one is growing faster, even with your "rebasing" trick.

Cry me a river :cray::lol:
These rebasing was under the recommandations of the same IMF.
Whether you like it or not.
We have 2.5 trillion $ GDP that is growing 7+% GDP rate.

Brain drain fart is too ridicolus .

Cry me a river :cray::lol:
These rebasing was under the recommandations of the same IMF.
Whether you like it or not.
We have 2.5 trillion $ GDP that is growing 7+% GDP rate.

Brain drain fart is too ridicolus .
中国.png

When China 2.5 trillion GDP _( :зゝ∠)_
And at that time mounting inflation should be paid attention to~~

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom