What's new

China has already started to brain drain India

Good Chinese students like architecture major and finance major,then aerospace,civil engineering.Those majors usually promise 700,000~1,000,000yuan annual year salary.
As for IQ,not sure,I measured when I was 15,16. Around 140,but it is useless.…

As for IQ,not sure,I measured when I was 15,16. Around 140,but it is useless.…

IQ is immensely useful. The reason why you find your 140 IQ "Useless" is because you haven't figured out a better way to use it, yet, or due to some bad luck or lack of opportunities.

Your 140 IQ is pretty much a capability guarantee that you could graduate at PhD level from ANY college of , for example, Oxford or Yale, if academic results were the sole criteria for admission with no "affirmtive actions" involved.

This is a very disappointing news indeed, led by under-informed and largely brainwashed Chinese companies by the "smart Indian"image propagated mainly by the US and the western media.:angry::angry::angry:

China has endless high IQ , highly educated graduates and researchers without jobs.

Now China need Indians to develop, are they friggin kidding me? Or it is just another CPC-led corruption scandle?

The proof is in the pudding:

" Chinese drug firms have begun luring senior scientists from Indian companies with strengths in documentation and English language to gain competence in the formulations segment."

Are these Chinese drugs companies nutters and cheaters??? :angry: if English language is what they want, they need to hire professional translators or native speakers, instead of Indian "scientists"whose main competence is, ironically, English language! :angry: And "to gain compences in the industry" you need high IQ researchers, not Indian snake-oil "scientists" to cheat and infringe the intellectual property rights of the West! :angry:

These Chinese drug company heads should be arrested and executed for cheat & treason! :angry:

I think you misunderstand. "Strength in English and documentation" = writing product brochures for English speaking customers at low cost. If you are doing technical work you don't need strength in English and documentation lol.

This is a very disappointing news indeed, led by under-informed and largely brainwashed Chinese companies by the "smart Indian"image propagated mainly by the US and the western media.:angry::angry::angry:

China has endless high IQ , highly educated graduates and researchers without jobs.

Now China need Indians to develop, are they friggin kidding me? Or it is just another CPC-led corruption scandle?

The proof is in the pudding:

" Chinese drug firms have begun luring senior scientists from Indian companies with strengths in documentation and English language to gain competence in the formulations segment."

Are these Chinese drugs companies nutters and cheaters??? :angry: if English language is what they want, they need to hire professional translators or native speakers, instead of Indian "scientists"whose main competence is, ironically, English language! :angry: And "to gain compences in the industry" you need high IQ researchers, not Indian snake-oil "scientists" to cheat and infringe the intellectual property rights of the West! :angry:

These Chinese drug company heads should be arrested and executed for cheat & treason! :angry:

The scary part here, we do not know if you are serious or sarcastic :o:

i

That is What they want .Full merit .MS and Google are giants and PRC companies cant even come nearer to that .They are the real innovators . Most of them have Indians .highly qualified ,IITians .You cant even dream about that.

Noone can escape from the pathetic stealing ,copypasting of PRC companies .Qualcomm is also not an exception .
Who developed the USB ?
If you know the answer of that you can understand the western companies excitement about Indian HR.

Does this explain why India is in the top 5 among poorest regions of the world?

utterly deluded and ego burst Indian :lol;``` speaking as if your primitive economy can afford German and Western high standard goods```lol, a Chinesese city consumes more high end goods than your entire sorry country```

Chinese brand '0' known in India ? lol, Xiaomi, Lenovo and others are selling crazy in India `` and even your handful factories are all using Chinese generator and machine tools````do you get it now kid?

Micromax is more famous in India.That cheap Xiaomi is crying at its best for selling .In fact our mobile market is for everyone including Apple,Samsung etc .In Micromax is the front runner.Xiomi is just another cheap brand thats all.
Lenova is also another cheap in a market that is dominating by entire foreign and Indian brands .
We will prefer Sony ,Dell,HP etc .Even my laptop is an inspiron.
Cheap Chinese items without a brand name is flooding our market ,same goes to that cheap Chinese gen and tools.
But our highly sophisticated govt and private companies still use brand new items from BHEL or other highly developed electrical systems.

We dont buy western goods ??
:lol:
Do you know the market share of the German Cars in India ?Especially Audi,Benz etc

Does this explain why India is in the top 5 among poorest regions of the world?

Oh so you can explain the phenomena of Chinese rich exodus from PRC to US for US citizen .

What about India's world-class infrastructure and merit-based social system that keep some 900 million absolutely happy, satisfied so that they would never wish to travel overseas?

Those satisified Indians still prefer Indian citizenship.
Around 60 crore of rich middle class family didnt interested in flying to US with pregnant womens for US citizenship even though they are capable to do that.

These brain drain is not serious thing for us .In fact we dont even care of it.
China is not even close to western nations to boast about these brain drain :lol:

Last edited:
Oh so you can explain the phenomena of Chinese rich exodus from PRC to US for US citizen .

India and China Lost The Most Millionaires to Emigration Since 2000

A total of 91,000 Chinese millionaires left the country and settled overseas in the past 14 years, while the exodus of Indian millionaires ranked second at 61,000

India has what, 1/10th the number of millionaires as China?

Yet 2/3rds as many have left.

HMMMM

Millionaire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is so poor that you're not even on the top 10 list...

https://www.bcgperspectives.com/Images/GlobalWealth_2014_Ex4_lg_tcm80-163248.png

Wow, even with India's huge inequality you have so few millionaires. What's wrong with India?

Last edited:
HYDERABAD: Chinese drug firms have begun luring senior scientists from Indian companies with strengths in documentation and English language to gain competence in the formulations segment. This trend is picking up at a time when India is trying to cut down its dependence on the Chinese supplies for bulk drugs or raw materials that go into making medicines.

@Bussard Ramjet /QUOTE]

This is great, this should also happen between India and Pakistan too. Open up your borders, jobs and employment, let people to people relations establish and close down the barracks and tank shelter gates. No use in fighting, make money, have a healthy economic competition, which is good for all!!!! :tup:

Overseas ,in ours case that would be the GCC.In Chinese case that would be West.
You know what India and GCC is very close and they will return to India .
has you even visited or lived in any western countries``lol

you just pull your thoughts out of your @rse right? none of them want to return to that incoherent slum with living standard worse than Africa average``its a fact, for decade I lived in the U.K, none of my Indian colleagues and students went back to India, they either stayed or went to middle-east to 'serve' the Arabs

yeah whatever your high caste slave owner told you, but the reality will tell you otherwise, PCT, WIPO or WB all pointing China at top 3 innovation and patents league worldwide `` and your pathetic India is nowhere to be seen at top 20``

India has the world's most pharmaceutical IP violation cases allegation against``you are cheaters to the core``

and due to your primitiveness, India is a country that cant even make a successful copy of Kalashnikov assault rifles``` those North Korea zombies are even better than you lot jokers :lol:

so tell me, what can you primitive country can influence in world's financial and high tech sector, apart from clueless bragging and grand delusion?

It's an attraction, like a zoo

An Indian calling someone wannabe white, am I in a parallel universe?
@Hu Songshan

Last edited:
I know 100s of chinese taking cancer related medicines from India. these medicines cost 8000 to 25000 in India but costs 2lakh to 3lakh in china.

yeah whatever your high caste slave owner told you, but the reality will tell you otherwise, PCT, WIPO or WB all pointing China at top 3 innovation and patents league worldwide `` and your pathetic India is nowhere to be seen at top 20``

India has the world's most pharmaceutical IP violation cases allegation against``you are cheaters to the core``

and due to your primitiveness, India is a country that cant even make a successful copy of Kalashnikov assault rifles``` those North Korea zombies are even better than you lot jokers :lol:

so tell me, what can your primitive country influence in world's financial and high tech sector, apart from clueless bragging and grand delusion?

We didnt claim that we are innovative like West.
You claimed that onthe basis stealing.
A Chinese talks about IPR.:D
Devil willpiss and laugh.
Even though we are not that innovative we were successfuk in mars mission in first attempt with a low cost.
USSR and US also did that .Whereis a China in there.

has you even visited or lived in any western countries``lol

you just pull your thoughts out of your @rse right? none of them want to return to that incoherent slum with living standard worse than Africa average``its a fact, for decade I lived in the U.K, none of my Indian colleagues and students went back to India, they either stayed or went to middle-east to 'serve' the Arabs

I have friends ,most of them are students in UK (MS) and also friends and relatives in GCC.They told me a lot about Chinese .that they arealso in front for serve Arabs.

But Indians in GCC will always kept a constant touch with India no matter what.
And will have assets in India for future settlement.Not all of them but majorityof them.That is main difference between others and Indians in GCC.

Believe it or not.
Settling in West or GCC for a more prosperous life is a trend in here.But Chinese and China re not even in the picturein India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom