What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

What's this Gandoo Ganga?

_65262577_holymen.jpg

HAHAHAHA

China should pull coward India tacticts. Pretend to be in stand up on Dhokalam while marching on Delhi. Just like India did in 1965 vs Pakistan but failed. But China will succeed where India couldn’t.

Thats how proxy wars are fought.

we are giving the powers to be run for their money, while India is rolling over giving up 2000 SQ KM of its land to China in last decade alone.

Oopsy you handed part of Kashmir to China, you talk about freedom.. lolz..

Sure, it was not like OBL was hiding near your army cantonment.

As I said, he is irrelevant to us, he and his kind never mattered to the state and never got a inch of influence in the power circles. We never send him and his kind to our parliament. unlike you lot.

Dickhead, even before their ETA in the Indian Ocean, the war had come to an end.

Chutiya, Zionist America was part of the conspiracy. But it is irrelevant to your kind. you wont understand it, dont put too much burden on your punny under developed brain.

Stupid much ? A forward naval station is present at Okha, but there is nothing at Dwarka. It isn't even a proper harbour in the first place.

As I said, there was once. Ab Allah ko piyara hogaya. :D

Oopsy you handed part of Kashmir to China, you talk about freedom.. lolz..

China was part of the dispute so we negotiated a mutually benefical arragement with them. Do you understand what it mean losing 2000 sq KM of YOUR land without firing a bullet to an adversary?

Sure, it is complex but watching them put you nto your proper place was fun.

Who is putting who in place is now pretty evident in Afghanistan, and before them, your EX sugardaddy the soviets. Its quite funny though, whoever choose you to be their sugarbaby endup with bloody nose. I guess next in line is Israel.

As I said, he is irrelevant to us, he and his kind never mattered to the state and never got a inch of influence in the power circles. We never send him and his kind to our parliament. unlike you lot.

Chutiya, Zionist America was part of the conspiracy. But it is irrelevant to your kind. you wont understand it, dont put too much burden on your punny under developed brain.

As I said, there was once. Ab Allah ko piyara hogaya. :D

China was part of the dispute so we negotiated a mutually benefical arragement with them. Do you understand what it mean losing 2000 sq KM of YOUR land without firing a bullet to an adversary?

They are not connected with the dispute.. you guys handed part of Kashmir... So much for Kashmir cause.. irony... We sliced Pak into two.. do you forget ?.

Chutiya, Zionist America was part of the conspiracy.

Sure, another brainfart. Everything is a 'Zionist-Yindoo-Amreeki' conspiracy against Islamic Pakistan. This shit never gets old.

As I said, there was once.

Says who ? Pakistan navy ?

As I said, he is irrelevant to us, he and his kind never mattered to the state

Stop, please stop. I just fell off my chair laughing.

Who is putting who in place is now pretty evident in Afghanistan, and before them, your EX sugardaddy the soviets.

Sure, says the country where the predator UAV is the national bird. :lol: And oh, what was the name of that border post that was literally blasted by US army ?

They are not connected with the dispute.. you guys handed part of Kashmir... So much for Kashmir cause.. irony... We sliced Pak into two.. do you forget ?.

There were part of the dispute.

You didnt get an inch of Bangladesh, while we merge land size of Switzerland called Azad (liberated) Kashmir from your claws in a proper man to man fight.

Sure, another brainfart. Everything is a 'Zionist-Yindoo-Amreeki' conspiracy against Islamic Pakistan. This shit never gets old.

Go and take a dump in arabian sea you rat-indian, its beyond your comprehension.

Says who ? Pakistan navy ?

Ofcourse. meanwhile as usual, the billion plus headless chickens are made chutiya by their establishment.

Stop, please stop. I just fell off my chair laughing.

You are free to have a dig on us when we choose OBL or his kind as our PM, While we reserve right to humiliate you along with your terrorist PM.

Sure, says the country where the predator UAV is the national bird. :lol: And oh, what was the name of that border post that was literally blasted by US army ?

Where is that bird gone now? Into Indian arse in Afghanistan? havent seen it for a while!!

As for Salalah, American paid the price for it, diplomatically when Hillary had to rub her nose infront of Pakistan begging for opening of the supply lines. and more importantly, many american paid for the lives in Afghanistan. We always payback our dues, rest assured.

Dont you think it is coming from all people but a rat-indian like you whos army has lost 2000 sq KM of land to PLA, without even resisting? :D

1971 was a failure for India because India didn't get Bangladesh. Oh my god, that logic. :lol:

Seriously what did you get out of it? Tell a Bangali that his country is our colony on his face and see the reaction. LOL.

While we merged the land size of Switzerland snatching from your army. ;)

Go and take a dump in arabian sea you rat-indian, its beyond your comprehension.

Any more retarded rants you dumbfuck ? Were Nixon, Kissinger & Zummwalt zionists too ?

Anyway, I got another stupid rant of yours to be bookmarked, which I can use elsewhere.

Ofcourse. meanwhile as usual, the billion plus headless chickens are made chutiya by their establishment.

Yawn...says someone from a propaganda state. There was no naval base or installation in Dwarka. PN initially claimed their intention was to attack a radar installation, but later knowing that the radars were mobile ones & was at Okha, they quickly changed the story to a 'beacon'.:lol:

So much bravado on strafing a tiny town. When IN blockaded Pakistani ports for days on both sea fronts in 1971.

While we reserve right to humiliate you along with your terrorist PM.

Only you're getting humiliated, by this kind of propaganda. Meanwhile Mr Modi receives red carpet welcome & Mr Nawaz cries about the death of terrorist in the UN...

As for Salalah, American paid the price for it

Sure dumbfuck, the price was dead body of 27 of your men.

Seriously what did you get out of it? Tell a Bangali that his country is our colony on his face and see the reaction

India doesn't need to deal with an average Bangladeshi, there is SHW.

havent seen it for a while!!

So that counts an an American failure right ? Oh, they aren't bombing you now so it must be a victory for you. :lol:

Dont you think it is coming from all people

Sure, says Pakistanis who lost half their country.

Any more retarded rants you dumbfuck ? Were Nixon, Kissinger & Zummwalt zionists too ?

Anyway, I got another stupid rant of yours to be bookmarked, which I can use elsewhere.

You ugly Indian cun*, who was the one in bold ? As I said, you wont understand the world order and those who think they control it, and your and Pakistan place in it.

Yawn...says someone from a propaganda state. There was no naval base or installation in Dwarka. PN initially claimed their intention was to attack a radar installation, but later knowing that the radars were mobile ones & was at Okha, they quickly changed the story to a 'beacon'.:lol:

So much bravado on strafing a tiny town. When IN blockaded Pakistani ports for days on both sea fronts in 1971.

Never once after the Operation Dawarka, the Indian radar was seen in action during 65 war. Your vikrant was made to shit in pants thoughtout 65 war hiding and not finding courage to come out, rightly so when PNS subs were hunting for it right just outside bombay harbour.:omghaha:

Only you're getting humiliated, by this kind of propaganda. Meanwhile Mr Modi receives red carpet welcome & Mr Nawaz cries about the death of terrorist in the UN...

He is doing a job for the powers to be and thats why he got your arse stuck in doklam on the orders of the same powers. He is pawn for them but for us, he is a class A terrorist. and thats what matter.

Sure dumbfuck, the price was dead body of 27 of your men.

Ugly Indian cun*, how many Amerians have been neutralised in Afghanistan since then? They have to beg us to open the supply lines after being chocked for nine months. They paid the price for the bravado and learned their lesson but you, their sugarbabbies are still bitter about it. :omghaha:

India doesn't need to deal with an average Bangladeshi, there is SHW.

Hasina is changing her tone , and before her there was Gen Irshad and Khalida Zia who is still very much in the game. So watch the space.

So that counts an an American failure right ? Oh, they aren't bombing you now so it must be a victory for you. :lol:

They are still bitching about us being naughty naught ally from hell. LOL

Try to retrieve 2000 sq KM of land that your Indian army handed over to PLA on platter while rolling down from the Himalayas. talk of pride and honor doesnt suite a rat-indian. :omghaha:

You ugly Indian cun*, who was the one in bold ? As I said, you wont understand the world order and those who think they control it, and your and Pakistan place in it.

D!ckhead still believes in the zionist conspiracy theory.. Anyway this is from Kissinger's memoirs. Read & cry

15.JPG

Never once after the Operation Dawarka, the Indian radar was seen in action during 65 war.

Doofus, there is no radar in Dwarka. Your navy achieved nothing in 1965.

Hasina is changing her tone

Sure, the great geopolitical expert has spoken.

He is doing a job for the powers to be and thats why he got your arse stuck in doklam on the orders of the same powers. He is pawn for them but for us, he is a class A terrorist. and thats what matter.

No one sensible would believe what a troll from a vassal state says. but keep trying.

Very much unlike your country, we are not a client state.

Your vikrant was made to shit in pants thoughtout 65 war hiding and not finding courage to come out

Vikrant was in refit you moron, and your forces got a taste of it's capabilities in 1971.

how many Amerians have been neutralised in Afghanistan since then? They have to beg us to open the supply lines after being chocked for nine months.

Is megalomania so common in Pakistan ?

There were part of the dispute.

You didnt get an inch of Bangladesh, while we merge land size of Switzerland called Azad (liberated) Kashmir from your claws in a proper man to man fight.

Lol, you occupied part of Kashmir before maharaja decision.. we stopped your invasion.. lol funny claims..

Lol, you occupied part of Kashmir before maharaja decision.. we stopped your invasion.. lol funny claims..

What do you expect from an idiot who claims that US involvement in 1971 was a Zionist conspiracy against Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom