What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

Am not sure about CCP but CCP keyboard warriors decided to wage war on India in PDF..
there is already evidence in this thread that China is evacuating Chinese from India and China didn't mentioned it in the media.

Which forum? Would like to know a couple of more defence forums for news purposes.
For those who want English, China defence forum.

Says an ignorant cheerleader...:lol:

Beta let me tell you, if you don't get paid for this shit like your Chinese counterparts, it's not worth it :-)

Rat, your RAW is paying you peanuts for the troll job here and you are not doing a good job either, try finding a new career!

there is already evidence in this thread that China is evacuating Chinese from India and China didn't mentioned it in the media.

For those who want English, China defence forum.

Yes, leaked pics and forum chat... Great source.. yesterday an alien ship landed near my home.. those aliens told me, China acquired intergalactic weapons from star wars producers...

Rat, your RAW is paying you peanuts for the troll job here and you are not doing a good job either, try finding a new career!
We don't have to earn money by dancing for others, I can understand your pain man, those debts can make people do anything.

Yes buddy i will make story for you to feel you happy. China attack India, India will run.Then chinese army will come delhi and again indian army run towards south and there is no casuality for chinese army like you can see the ramboo movie...Now happy..

Knowing your kind, trust me, whatever you wrote is actually true.

Glad you chew on your own words. Next time before making some outlandish claims, think twice.

Can't help laughing with this .....

173920d36ft6l5189u83if-jpg.416676

And my Chinese friends everything is fine. Indian's are class one p**sy. The only time you might need to worry is if Indians bring Banglas along. Then attend with caution.

0132825-BANGLADESH-LIBERATION-WAR-The-Mukti-Bahini-Hindu-freedom-fighters-who-fought-to-liberate-East-Pakistan-from-West-Pakistan-during-the-Bangladesh-Liberation-War-hold-captive-men-who-are-accused-of.jpg

Can't help laughing with this .....

173920d36ft6l5189u83if-jpg.416676

And my Chinese friends everything is fine. Indian's are class one p**sy. The only time you might need to worry is if Indians bring Banglas along. Then attend with caution.

0132825-BANGLADESH-LIBERATION-WAR-The-Mukti-Bahini-Hindu-freedom-fighters-who-fought-to-liberate-East-Pakistan-from-West-Pakistan-during-the-Bangladesh-Liberation-War-hold-captive-men-who-are-accused-of.jpg

Are you sure, you are tta.. I pity on your level..

Right about now Indian Army has ordered 100,000 of these.

nike-zoomvaporfly-main-1280.jpg

In a replay of 1962 when the entire Indian Army ran down the mountains back to the Ganga plains terrified of the "Chini". This time Indian Army will be suitably prepared to do a "Usain Bolt" down the mountains.

volcano_sprint2.jpg

I pity on your level
I am here to get pity ... from Indians:agree:

34th province of china
Says a country that spent better part of 1,000 years enjoy being part of "Dar ul Islam".

Well, Mr. Jihadi Abdul, we are not a military run propaganda state.. :rofl:

And I hope you do get financial compensation for your cheer leading efforts...

Lallu Parsad, aka John smith from the down town Bombay call center, you whole state is a big fat ugly propaganda machine the likes of which cannot be found in human history. You will make Joseph Goebbels blush. Never in history an entity has made billion plus headless chicken and counting.

If I was your RAW handler, I will give you a bonus for being a stubborn rat, constantly getting humiliated.

We kicked you out of Kargil. That was what we wanted

We came, we spanked, we has our fun and we went back to our lands while still holding to what we deem was worth holding on to.

Clinton's biography says otherwise.

Every one knows Vajpaee went running to amerikee masters.

Just like setting fire to Karachi Oil farm in 1971.

Just like Doarka being blown into smithereens?

Lallu Parsad, aka John smith from the down town Bombay call center, you whole state is a big fat ugly propaganda machine the likes of which cannot be found in human history. You will make Joseph Goebbels blush. Never in history an entity has made billion plus headless chicken and counting.

If I was your RAW handler, I will give you a bonus for being a stubborn rat, constantly getting humiliated.

:blah: I am not interested in your gibberish, Jihadi Abdul.

Much unlike Pakistan, we are not known worldwide as a sponsor or supporter of terror.

You can cry about it though.

Every one knows Vajpaee went running to amerikee masters.

Except Bill Clinton Himself ? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom