What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

Try to break India and Nanking massacare will look like Childs play for you guys....Try it..You are the ones issuing warnings ....Just try it!

As a Pakistani, I can tell you no one give a shite to India. India is a nation which can easily be maimed subdued and brought under the influence.

As a Pakistani, I can tell you no one give a shite to India. India is a nation which can easily be maimed subdued and brought under the influence.
No one gives a shit what you think...no shoo..let the two big boys fight it out...all chamchas stay on the side..here let me help you with the Cheer leading tools.

upload_2017-8-8_9-49-55.jpeg

Heard from another forum there are now 50 thousand Chinese troops in Tibet and they are rationing blood all over China.

Heard from another forum there are now 50 thousand Chinese troops in Tibet and they are rationing blood all over China.

You guys hear lot of things from your personal sources, leaked pics and rumours.. we got lot things to do...

This evacuation is also unofficial, look like China had enough and decided no point telling India what is China going to do anymore in the official Chinese news media.

Says an ignorant cheerleader...:lol:

Beta let me tell you, if you don't get paid for this shit like your Chinese counterparts, it's not worth it :-)
He has to do cheerleading to repay those chinese debts his govt has taken

This evacuation is also unofficial, look like China had enough and decided no point telling India what is China going to do anymore in the official Chinese news media.

Am not sure about CCP but CCP keyboard warriors decided to wage war on India in PDF..

Which forum? Would like to know a couple of more defence forums for news purposes.

Back
Top Bottom