What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

Says who? Country who is mooching off on USA aid money since decades, where there drones fly on there will blowing everything in sight? I don't understand why you guys even in between this issue? You cheeleading coz USA denied you money and now China providing it with T&C?
and you're beggars for arms import, you're a war loving country

Two nukes in Nagashaki and Hirishima, + the world's biggest bombing campain in human history-Tokyo bombing.

Unlike 1962, India can do nothing about it, we are killing more Indian this time.

:dirol::dirol:
The world's biggest bombing campaign in human history is not Tokyo bombing, maybe it is in WW2.

and you're beggars for arms import, you're a war loving country

This might be lack of education of yours talking, let me clarify if for you.

A. Beggars: who mooch on others like you, this leads to 0 self respect and endless cheerleading for master.

B. Buyer: who have money and buys thing like us, have self respect, no master.

C. Aggressor: China, threatening every possible nation in sight with same war rhetoric, a war monger.

This might be lack of education of yours talking, let me clarify if for you.

A. Beggars: who mooch on others like you, this leads to 0 self respect and endless cheerleading for master.

B. Buyer: who have money and buys thing like us, have self respect, no master.

C. Aggressor: China, threatening every possible nation in sight with same war rhetoric, a war monger.
You read history before you trolling show me how many countries which invaded by China just one or two and your country's history full of aggression deception and lies war mongering against China and Pakistan, go l!ck your current master's a$$ for more arms and your past master was Soviet Union

PLA invasion is coming. Make no mistake. They HAVE to attack.
Yeah, that's true. They somehow have to save their face.

The problem is it is not as easy as these underwearless cheerleaders think. If something like 67 or 87 happens they will not be able to hide from the world like those years.

It will be the end of eleven jinpin. So he will think a lot before starting a conflict.

@Han Warrior, bro, something very serious is about to happen. I was just in touch with a chinese friend from India through we chat.
He did mention about the evacuation. Below is the screenshot....

Screenshot_20170808-092334-1-1.jpg

@Han Warrior, bro, something very serious is about to happen. I was just in touch with a chinese friend from India through we chat.

View attachment 416841
1st step is evacuation from India, next step will come ... :coffee: the situation developing step by step.

View attachment 416841
Indian government know China is serious but modi government is keeping the sheeple in the dark. RSS Hindus here think it is a joke because not one Brahmin here will be fighting when war breaks out.

Indian government know China is serious but modi government is keeping the sheeple in the dark. RSS Hindus here think it is a joke because not one Brahmin here will be fighting when war breaks out.
They're just plain stupid. Stupidity knows no bounds.

View attachment 416841
@sinait

They're just plain stupid. Stupidity knows no bounds.
@sinait
Its sad if war has to happen.
But these Indians don't learn otherwise.
I got really pissed off when they honor that criminal 'human shield' officer in Kashmir where they tied an innocent guy to the front of a military jeep.
They have lost their humanity.
Israel stink bomb failed in India because Indians have a high threshold for stench.
I must add INDIANS HAVE A HIGH THRESHOLD FOR SHAME.

If the war ever breaks out, China will only destroy all India's military assets, but to avoid the civilian casualty.

Most Indian members can still go online to complain.

Just a quick question, suppose there is a war between India and China because of current standoff, can other countries bordering China with disputes with it, seize this opportunity to settle the border.

Just a quick question, suppose there is a war between India and China because of current standoff, can other countries bordering China with disputes with it, seize this opportunity to settle the border.

Nope, because Doklam is China's undisputed territory, and China will keep building infrastructure there.

And it is still not too late for India to retreat back. If you can give China a chance to not solve this issue with non-peaceful manner, it is also giving yourself a chance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom