What's new

China gets 40-year rights at Pakistani port

I am not sure of the road map of this port project, If it brings economic development to Pakistan and China then it is a great development and I wholeheartedly welcome it, If it intends to create a security risk for Indian Navy by stationing PLAAN platforms for bolstering PN capabilities, Surveillance of Indian systems, and a proxy deterrence against India , then it will be a big cause for concern for us.

Why is it a big concern for you? For the last many years Pakistan has been offering and asking India for detailed peace talks. That alone can arrest any reservations that India has such. But seems like, India wants to be the aggressor wants to ride the high seas....that ain't gonna happen.

Why is it a big concern for you? For the last many years Pakistan has been offering and asking India for detailed peace talks. That alone can arrest any reservations that India has such. But seems like, India wants to be the aggressor wants to ride the high seas....that ain't gonna happen.
Peace talks have no relevance with Pakistan active state sponsored terrorism and a defence policy directly aimed towards India.

Yes frigates were leased and returned in mid 90s. So your point in saying 'how did that work out for you'?
as if indian navy never leased any subs from russia.
Like u make no sense right here.
I am sorry, but your lack of understanding of the context and comprehension has no relevance to me.

I am sorry, but your lack of understanding of the context and comprehension has no relevance to me.
If you will explain it will help me understand. I want to see what you meant by , 'how did that work out for you'?

And also with whatever thought you had in your mind ,what it had to do with 'renting' out navy ships. And u made it look like as though some usa bases presence in pakistan was the reason the frigates were leased out. It was a pure business transaction.
Ahhhh!!! and the ages old 'lack of comprehension' remark.

Peace talks have no relevance with Pakistan active state sponsored terrorism and a defence policy directly aimed towards India.
*claps*
Guess what? I heard that so much time that it has stopped making sense. lel
By the way India does not sponsor anything in Karachi. They just let their weapons get stolen, everytime they want to sponsor their "products". And, India doesn't even know what BRA/BLA is.

Last edited:
You need to sort out the terrorists inside. Gwadar is pretty safe from our range. Since it is near the border with Iran, you are directly competing with them. And industrial sabotage can be pretty nasty.
but remember that the chinese have invested a lot of money in this cant be for no reason can it?

Indian sour grape of Sino-Pakistan cooperation:rofl:, China has all weather friend relation with Pakistan for over 50 years :pakistan:and not Master-slave as you claim to be, we have never lecture Pakistan internal affaire nor favor any party within Pakistan, any party come into power we will welcome them regardlessly....Sino-Pak relation is unique in this world and have make Indians so envy because India has no reliable friend beside been disposed by US or USSR when it serve no purpose.:disagree:

There is no all weather friend, it just a term every country looks their self interest.I didn't find much chinese generous once pakistan affected flood crisis,earth quake etc even though they have enough reserves.Neither pakistan china have any kind of cultural,ideological similarities and only 30 % common chinese are favour view about pakistan as per latest pew report.If India is not in the equation, then is nothing about Sino-Pak relation.Pakistan want china so to check India and also get funds and China want pakistan just to contain India.

There is no all weather friend, it just a term every country looks their self interest.I didn't find much chinese generous once pakistan affected flood crisis,earth quake etc even though they have enough reserves.Neither pakistan china have any kind of cultural,ideological similarities and only 30 % common chinese are favour view about pakistan as per latest pew report.If India is not in the equation, then is nothing about Sino-Pak relation.Pakistan want china so to check India and also get funds and China want pakistan just to contain India.
How do we know that the 'report' isnt some fake piece of information created by an indian to prove their point?

Maybe you still don't know what is really the true meaning of the so call "all weather friend" :lol:, for us all weather friend mean that our relation will not be shaken by any internal turmoil or external instigation, regardless which gorvernemnt came into power, both side alway maintain a cordial relation...and we have done that for over 50 years, a time tested friend. I know you Indians are good at to drive a wedge between China and Pakistan over some minor islam issue but you always fail to achieve what you want to see because we both know your Indian's plot and see your desperation through your temptation.

lets face it EVERY country in the world sponsers some kind of armed group we support groups in kashmir becuz its their right to be free but you support BLA just to bring Pakistan down you see now that their is a fault in your policy

Maybe you still don't know what is really the true meaning of the so call "all weather friend" :lol:, for us all weather friend mean that our relation will not be shaken by any internal turmoil or external instigation, regardless which gorvernemnt came into power, both side alway maintain a cordial relation...and we have done that for over 50 years, a time tested friend. I know you Indians are good at to drive a wedge between China and Pakistan over some minor islam issue but you always fail to achieve what you want to see because we both know your Indian's plot and see your desperation through your temptation.

If all weather friend then why china issue visa endorsement required for pakistani's while pakistan issue visa on arrival for chinese ! Why the chinese complaint with pakistani counterpart with their unrest in western borders,after all 'all weather friend' you know,and is this the matter of lack of trust ! Better to ask how much common chinese know about pakistan. It's not all weather friend but 'all weather interest' and no country is an exemption including india for that matter.Period

If all weather friend then why china issue visa endorsement required for pakistani's while pakistan issue visa on arrival for chinese ! Why the chinese complaint with pakistani counterpart with their unrest in western borders,after all 'all weather friend' you know,and is this the matter of lack of trust ! Better to ask how much common chinese know about pakistan. It's not all weather friend but 'all weather interest' and no country is an exemption including india for that matter.Period

Maybe for India, all weather friend mean everything is perfect...that's why you Indian will never have such relation :lol:, even in a happy harmonious family there is still have drama and you expect China and Pakistan as big nations, we should be perfect in order to consider as all weather friend:rofl:. At least for ever 50s year we have maintain a stable and healthy relation compare to India with the rest of your friends.

What you call a expressway??

4/6 lane highways right??

So this is the official government data from 2010

National Highways/Expressway 70,934 km
State Highways 1,54,522 km
Major and Other District Roads 25,77,396 km
Rural Roads 14,33,577 km

Annual Report 2010-2011 - Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India
Expressways of international standards are CONTROL-ACCESS. If u use Indian criteria to define expressway, China will have at least ten times of current 110,000km. And also a lot of "Indian roads" in China can not meet the standards of roads.

Only 1200 km of express way in India is not true....I just traveled from Bangalore to Coimbatore (360 km) and out of 360 km 350 km was express way.......even there is Bangalore-Chennai and Bangalore-Hyderabad express also which will be around 1200 km it self.
now this routes are not even mentioned in Wiki
They are not. In China, the roads you mentioned are only national highway, not standard control-access expressway where the required minimum speed in China is 60kph, and average speed for coach is 80-100, for car 90-120, for trunk 70-90kph. And most importantly, no disturbance of railway crossings, other roads, pedestrians, animals, etc.

don't trust china?you mean trust you?do you think pakisitan is fool?

indian ,you want to cast in a bnoe between pakistan and china ?do you think that will work?do you know ,in china ,we wish our goverment can invest more money on our brother to build a great pakistan?we think we own pakistan too much.we should pay much on them,yes you are half-right, about no all weather friend ?but when did we say pakistan is our friend ?when ?we just say they are our brother not friend !

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom