What's new

China - German strategic partnership to further intensified

Be careful with Germany and Netherlands, I don't know why these people hate China so much according to their BS views on Chinese and China as I have heard and witnessed!

Plus, there are over thousands Vietnamese in Germany who came to the country during Soviet Union age are spreading bad propaganda about China to the locals. The German and Japanese surely will support Vietnam to against China what ever Vietnam is a democracy nation or not!

Vietnam is already a democracy country but its only coated by Communist color. If it is not and still pure communist party, and the happening will worst more than Soviet Union.

Soon Cuba, North-Korea will do the same what Vietnam did. I strongly believe, Vietnam politically will not allied from another country to against the other if Vietnam not being pushed for any caused its.

Be careful with Germany and Netherlands, I don't know why these people hate China so much according to their BS views on Chinese and China as I have heard and witnessed!

Plus, there are over thousands Vietnamese in Germany who came to the country during Soviet Union age are spreading bad propaganda about China to the locals. The German and Japanese surely will support Vietnam to against China what ever Vietnam is a democracy nation or not!

Vietnam policy will not allied from country to against the other, plus I don't think Germany and Netherland "hates" China, they properly "don't like" China Government policy just because its turning argressive plans due to SEA.

Vietnam is already a democracy country but its only coated by Communist color. If it is not and still pure communist party, and the happening will worst more than Soviet Union.

oh my god, the only think I surprised by your god damn government is that how could they brainwash you so effectively, or your viets are just so stupid to be control by them!? I think the words "shameless" and "nasty" are fit to define your paranoid vietnamese!!!

Soon Cuba, North-Korea will do the same what Vietnam did. I strongly believe, Vietnam politically will not allied from another country to against the other if Vietnam not being pushed for any caused its.

what a foolish argument, say like just never been said, "vietnam will not alllied with others if not being pushed"??? wtf is that logic??? what a flexible tongue viet!!!

Vietnam policy will not allied from country to against the other, plus I don't think Germany and Netherland "hates" China, they properly "don't like" China Government policy just because its turning argressive plans due to SEA.

you donlt have to brainwash yourself fool, or if you are not smart enough to understand the world geopolitical then you must not speak here anymore!!!

Not becuz the west such as german or netherlanders love your Vietnam so they push pressure on China to protect your viets, if you think that way then I have no medicine to treat your parnoid....wait and see, one day when viets being gashed up like the jew, i wonder who will you beg 4 help!

God damn that, the West love vietnamese but hate Chinese.....wtf paranoid dumb head!!! talking with idiots viets is oppressed!!!

Yep,maybe that the reason why German allows VNese protested against CHina's invasion in Berlin and Netheland sell Sigmal corvette to us
268911_2230049588138_1154800015_32781020_5026285_n.png

tapchihuongviet_btberlin_001.jpg

Yep,maybe that the reason why German allows VNese protested against CHina's invasion in Berlin and Netheland sell Sigmal corvette to us
268911_2230049588138_1154800015_32781020_5026285_n.png

tapchihuongviet_btberlin_001.jpg

Yeah the ridiculous thing is that!!! what a western nation love a communist vietnam??? :lol: if it not for itself interests then vietnam will be burned to ash right under ways!!!

Vietnam laughs at China by the "Rape of Nanking" made by Japanese, Vietnam hidden supports Japan for doing that such thing but Vietnamese today are confident to raise their voice in Japan and Capital Western nation such as Germany to against China!!!! Against what???? Just because China protect her sovereignty under Vietnam and Philippines expansion???? Only commie Viets are right and others are just wrong!!!! What a joke!!!!

That show how funny and stupid paranoid viets are!!!

HEY WORLD: HAVE YOU WITNESSED HOW PARANOID THE VIETS ARE???????????????

HEY VIETS: SHOW MORE PICTURE ABOUT PROTESTS IN JAPAN TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW JAPS LOVE YOUR VIETNAMESE!!!!

THE WORLD LOVES COMMUNIST VIETNAM BECAUSE VIETNAM HAVING MORE DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS THAN CHINA!!!! :lol:

GUYS: NOW YOU KNOW WHY WE HATE THE CUNNING VIETS, VIETS ARE VERY EXCELLENT IN PRODUCING ARTFUL WORDS TO DEFEND FOR ITS FALLACY!!!

Germany is rapidly expanding its sphere of influence. Strategic Partnership with KSA, India and China. Already Germany covers a massive influence in Pakistan though to a lower degree due to political instability and economic deterioration.

Hint: check the list of accomplices which helped Pakistani nuclear program...

oh my god, the only think I surprised by your god damn government is that how could they brainwash you so effectively, or your viets are just so stupid to be control by them!? I think the words "shameless" and "nasty" are fit to define your paranoid vietnamese!!!

what a foolish argument, say like just never been said, "vietnam will not alllied with others if not being pushed"??? wtf is that logic??? what a flexible tongue viet!!!

you donlt have to brainwash yourself fool, or if you are not smart enough to understand the world geopolitical then you must not speak here anymore!!!

Not becuz the west such as german or netherlanders love your Vietnam so they push pressure on China to protect your viets, if you think that way then I have no medicine to treat your parnoid....wait and see, one day when viets being gashed up like the jew, i wonder who will you beg 4 help!

God damn that, the West love vietnamese but hate Chinese.....wtf paranoid dumb head!!! talking with idiots viets is oppressed!!!

Well, actually I very disapoint that I was respect you for the other topic. Seem to me that', you just want to get attention more than debate.

Look at you, beside your sweared what else you could do? I will not feel bad to estimate you that you just a guy who has not educations. You sound like a looser and got soar a$$ for some reason. It's also make me think you have very good relationship with Polpot, your sound like K'me Route sounds. Sorry for your lost .. but so what made you sweared at people, no education is not cause by Vietnam. No hard feeling that you are right now fool. End of discussion.

Germany is rapidly expanding its sphere of influence. Strategic Partnership with KSA, India and China. Already Germany covers a massive influence in Pakistan though to a lower degree due to political instability and economic deterioration.

Hint: check the list of accomplices which helped Pakistani nuclear program...

If you live in the Chinese society in Germany you will realize that the Germans don't treat the Chinese too well if I don't wanna say they discriminate against the Chinese. In television any document videos about China will be made in a very negative views, they make us think China is so dirty and inferior to their West, they made up stories as if China is their slavery camps to produce their goods.

The Netherlanders, I don't know why they look down on Chinese, Netherlands never have any conflicts with China , but 4 some hidden political reason they appeal to boycott Chinese in Europe, they call us Asian "Chink" or ""slip eyes" whatever. nowadays they support vietnam not becuz they love those god damn vietcong but just depend on their political issues, all are caused by their national interests. the funny thing is that the stupid vietcong think the west love them so they help vietnam against china is free. brainwashed viets are paranoid already in blood, these people are very easy to be controlled of their mind by propaganda, that the reason in thousand years they start so many wars to fight with others not becuz the viets are brave but a very stupid people!!!

Germans are very cunning people, if you have business with them, be careful of being backstab!

Well, actually I very disapoint that I was respect you for the other topic. Seem to me that', you just want to get attention more than debate.

Look at you, beside your sweared what else you could do? I will not feel bad to estimate you that you just a guy who has not educations. You sound like a looser and got soar a$$ for some reason. It's also make me think you have very good relationship with Polpot, your sound like K'me Route sounds. Sorry for your lost .. but so what made you sweared at people, no education is not cause by Vietnam. No hard feeling that you are right now fool. End of discussion.

The one who need to be disappointed is YOURSELF!!!! You are nothing but a common lengthy viet trolls on PDF!!! You new reply has nothing new but a bunch of garbage though, is that the only thing your viets have and could do when pissed off by others!?

I damn pity you ok! Go get a life!

Yeah the ridiculous thing is that!!! what a western nation love a communist vietnam??? :lol: if it not for itself interests then vietnam will be burned to ash right under ways!!!

HEY WORLD: HAVE YOU WITNESSED HOW PARANOID THE VIETS ARE???????????????

HEY VIETS: SHOW MORE PICTURE ABOUT PROTESTS IN JAPAN TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW JAPS LOVE YOUR VIETNAMESE!!!!

THE WORLD LOVES COMMUNIST VIETNAM BECAUSE VIETNAM HAVING MORE DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS THAN CHINA!!!! :lol:

GUYS: NOW YOU KNOW WHY WE HATE THE CUNNING VIETS, VIETS ARE VERY EXCELLENT IN PRODUCING ARTFUL WORDS TO DEFEND FOR ITS FALLACY!!!
Of course Japan support VN protest against CHina's invasion too.

Bien%20Dong%20Manif-tokyo%20250611.JPG

1bieu-tinh-tokyo3-305.jpg

Indian joined our protest in Brussels too :wub:
img0226hy.jpg

The world must stand up and stop Evil CHina :cool:

Of course Japan support VN protest against CHina's invasion too.

Bien%20Dong%20Manif-tokyo%20250611.JPG

1bieu-tinh-tokyo3-305.jpg

Indian joined our protest in Brussels too :wub:
img0226hy.jpg

The world must stand up and stop Evil CHina :cool:

Can you count how many American flags had been burnt in all corners of the world? Yet US is still the world's only superpower. People protest against you because you have power over them. So all those protests shows China is gaining in strength day by day and we should wear Vietnamese protests as badges of honour.

Do something besides protesting. Write your government.

The reply would be "Sorry, too concerned about 20% inflation".

In toilets in southern China, there's signs:

"Toilet paper only. No Vietnamese Dong."

Do something besides protesting. Write your government.

The reply would be "Sorry, too concerned about 20% inflation".

In toilets in southern China, there's signs:

"Toilet paper only. No Vietnamese Dong."

They must have been brainwashed into loving their own domestic inflation. They will tell you your inflation will collapse your economy but when questioned about theirs (which is many times worse, considering their country's economy and size), they will tell you, they can live with it because they have been "hardened", asif the people in China haven't hardened themselves to cope with whatever climates they face. They forgot that we Chinese are hardworking and very adaptable people too :lol:

They must have been brainwashed into loving their own domestic inflation. They will tell you your inflation will collapse your economy but when questioned about theirs (which is many times worse, considering their country's economy and size), they will tell you, they can live with it because they have been "hardened", asif the people in China haven't hardened themselves to cope with whatever climates they face. They forgot that we Chinese are hardworking and very adaptable people too :lol:
you may know clearly that VN still survive under hyper inflation of 500% during 80s-90s , so 20 % or 30 % is not our problem,70 % of VNese working in agriculture , fishery and forestry , they have enough food to eat.

High inflation only worry CHinese investors who have most of important project in VN ,they losing money everyday bcz of our inflation :lol:

you may know clearly that VN still survive under hyper inflation of 500% during 80s-90s , so 20 % or 30 % is not our problem,70 % of VNese working in agriculture , fishery and forestry , they have enough food to eat.

High inflation only worry CHinese investors who have most of important project in VN ,they losing money everyday bcz of our inflation :lol:

Chinese people also have food and our agriculture is one of the biggest in the world so there is no need to worry. We have been through it all and many times worst than it is in Vietnam. Fact of the matter that people are making noises is because they have finally experienced "improved" standard of living. Same will also happen in Vietnam once the living standard improves. If you take away what happens to be the standard and norm, your people will cry about it too. It's the same everywhere. Problem is Chinese economy is many more times greater than Vietnams and our investments in Vietnam isn't the only ones we have and majority are private companies, not backed or have any real significance to China. It is a sign of success to China when even a country as poor as Vietnam has millions to billions of investments pouring in from China. It shows that we have the vision and we plan and look ahead, but more importantly is, we have the money to do so. Would love to see Vietnam doing the same everywhere in the world though let alone have the money to gamble and invest in even some of the poorest of countries. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom