What's new

China - German strategic partnership to further intensified

Chinese people also have food and our agriculture is one of the biggest in the world so there is no need to worry. We have been through it all and many times worst than it is in Vietnam. Fact of the matter that people are making noises is because they have finally experienced "improved" standard of living. Same will also happen in Vietnam once the living standard improves. If you take away what happens to be the standard and norm, your people will cry about it too. It's the same everywhere. Problem is Chinese economy is many more times greater than Vietnams and our investments in Vietnam isn't the only ones we have and majority are private companies, not backed or have any real significance to China. It is a sign of success to China when even a country as poor as Vietnam has millions to billions of investments pouring in from China. It shows that we have the vision and we plan and look ahead, but more importantly is, we have the money to do so. Would love to see Vietnam doing the same everywhere in the world though let alone have the money to gamble and invest in even some of the poorest of countries. :lol:
I just explain to CHinese here to let them understand that: our inflation is CHina investor problem , it make them lose more money , high inflation is not a problem for the poor like VN bcz we're poor already, but we still have enough foods to eat and even to sell to CHina to earn money too ^^.

Don't laugh to the lost of CHina investors in VN :lol:

monkeys are always monkeys cant expect those viets to have some common senses that people have

I just explain to CHinese here to let them understand that: our inflation is CHina investor problem , it make them lose more money , high inflation is not a problem for the poor like VN bcz we're poor already, but we still have enough foods to eat and even to sell to CHina to earn money too ^^.

our chinese businessmen make your vietcon as our servent (with few thousands RMBs), and make your country men to be our cheap labours (like $150 per month) and your women for our pleasure (as cheap as $15), yes sure your pony economy is very resilient to high inflations

We are not laughing at the lost of Chinese investors in Vietnam. No pain no gain right? I admire them for their bravery and their vision. The fact that China is rich is clearly demonstrated by facts that our investors are everywhere and in every corner of the globe. We too have enough to consume and export, in fact we are the biggest exporters in the world :lol:

our chinese businessmen make your vietcon as our servent (with few thousands RMBs), and make your country men to be our cheap labours (like $150 per month) and your women for our pleasure (as cheap as $15), yes sure your pony economy is very resilient to high inflations
Hehe, WHen we get rich like Japan, we will very happy to have pleasure with your women too ,see how CHina bow down to Japan now, and I'm special in love with Nanking women :wub:

Back
Top Bottom