What's new

China forcing birth control on Uighurs to suppress population, report says

In general, PDF has some super quality Cheerleaders.
The same can be said about Indians too. The glue is strong with this one.

OK, I’ll play! Please point out when I did that?

When you calm down that nationalistic garbage of yours, you can look at my post again.

I said “in general“ PDF Has some super quality cheerleaders. Now say it with me “in general”

Mmmkay?
You're doing it right now with this post. denying every post that you cheerleading.
Here's your pom-pom. :lol:

Here's the trend. And no questins needed to ask I
support aussies, us and India.

Why are pakistanis here cheerleaders for China, that makes no fucking sense!!
IQ 82 cheer leader. :lol: :lol: It'll be embarrassing if I had an IQ of 82.

So why are you cheerleading Indian trolls

I’m not.. At least not purposefully anyway. You’re probably a lot more familiar with those kinds of trolls than I am.

I responded to his PDF cheerleaders comment. That’s why I said general because there are trolls of just about every kind here. And I think you know that if you’re honest.

BTW I’m American, and I fully admit that there of been American trolls here. I have no problem saying that.

For whatever it’s worth, I apologize if I responded a bit over harshly.

Western lies are just going crazy, even preferential policies for the minorities in China can be repainted as "crime against humanity" and used for China bashing.

Concentration camps, Muslim organ harvesting, China sending officials to sleep with Muslim women, Muslim kids being taken away from their parents.... they just never get tired spinnig those lies in the past year after Trump decided to take on China, but their lies are being exposed one after another, the whole world now is getting tired of their lies, their Xinjiang China bashing campaign is clearly losing steam now.

Well my reports say Adrian Zenz is a sexpat childrapist who finances his crimes working for fellow childrapist Donald Trump spreading lies about China.

Source: Credible reports familiar with Adrian Zenz.

Why does the OP support childrape? Explain yourself.

This is why I dont trust Pakistani. If they stay silent while China is killing Muslims they will be silent when we Turks get killed too. They are only our brothers if it fits their agenda.

There is no Cheer leading done by anyone ..one evidence is look at the posts of Chinese Members here, majority of them are extremely Positive and friendly towards Pakistan, despite they know that China help Pakistan way more than Pakistan help China , but they genuinely wants to see Prosper Pakistan and friendly Pakistan. . The reason these Poor Indians call it Cheer leading cause this is all they've been doing for decades, for them a Dog becomes a Worship figure if it barks on Either China or Pakistan, this is their standard .. Pathetic

Any comments from my PDF Pakistani mates...or this pain for Muslims is limited to India/Kashmir?

what Africans European Americans and Chinese do to anyone of any religion is wrong be they Muslim Christian or Jew .

they are a different culture totally different creed different race different ethnicity they’re cultures are alien to us nothing at all in common except we say One GOD not two three or thousands or worship animal crevix or corner .

kashmir is ethnicity same race same creed same relation same language same traditions same newspapers same entertainment same weddings WE ARE THE SAME shared history and major plus we know the pagans who oppress them and there dirty cunning ways and desires .

This is why I dont trust Pakistani. If they stay silent while China is killing Muslims they will be silent when we Turks get killed too. They are only our brothers if it fits their agenda.
Who did we kill? Can you specify?

Every country has its own rules.
Like for example in Western world a Muslim CAN NOT sacrifice his goat (not joking) in streets or in backyard of his house, can not perform adan in loud speakers, mosque should be build without minarat, a muslim can not discuss jihad, their are soooo many conditions under which a muslim living in western world should comply. If any of these rules are broken then expect heavy fines, arrest, etc.

Let me also remind you that your founding father Ataturk was not really fond of Islam and infact abolished many Islamic traditions from the society and enforced westernized Islam.
However China is just taking this method extra notch. Anyone who does not agree to their terms and condition will be punished and those who comply will have bright future.
In 10-15 years, expect that region to be as progressive as some parts of Turkey which is considered as developed nation in Muslim world.

Here's the trend. And no questins needed to ask I
support aussies, us and India.

Why are pakistanis here cheerleaders for China, that makes no fucking sense!!
Do you not know the nature of the Chinese-Pakistani relationship/alliance. They literally call themselves iron brothers.

Difference is that China invaded east turkestan in 1950'ies.
History says otherwise. The Han Dynasty at around 100 BCE dominated most of the Tarim Basin (aka Xinjiang) under the conquest of Emperor Wu Di. Then the Tang, Yuan, Qing, and the Republic of China all administered Xinjiang. Just because it had fleeting periods of autonomy during history does not mean it was an independent/sovereign nation as it was recognized by no one. Hence when the PRC defeated the warlords in Xinjiang and instituted their rule, it was more of reclaiming past territory more than anything.

Difference is that China invaded east turkestan in 1950'ies.

That's Your Turkish textbook taught you?

Xinjiang local official in Qing dynasty
2112d18968e149ad8b294db81d4eeaa0.jpeg

Uighur girl shows around the museum of Ili Commandery, the highest government office in Xinjiang in Qing dynasty. Ili general was the top administrator in Xinjiang.

After Qing dynasty's fall and before 1949, Xinjiang was under the rule of the Republic of China
Kuomintang_Party_in_Xinjiang_1942
The Chinese charaters in the photos mean " Love the country, loyal to the party (KMT Chinese nationalist party)"
Kuomintang_Party_in_Xinjiang_1942.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom