What's new

China forcing birth control on Uighurs to suppress population, report says

"而新疆少数民族妇女总和生育率仍在“三孩”以上"
Each Uighur family averagely has over 3 children.

Mostly they have 4 or 5 children, while in Beijing and Shanghai almost all families have just one child or even no children.

• 新疆建设兵团汉族人口在实行独生子女政策十几年后改为允许生二胎,但是由于形成了“生育爬蚤心态”,“十五”时期,新疆建设兵团妇女总和生育率稳定在1.0左右(新疆城市汉族可能比这还低),而新疆少数民族妇女总和生育率仍在“三孩”以上。新疆目前汉族人口为37.52%,汉族新生儿比例为18%。
  • 根据《2015新疆统计年鉴》所供数据,2014年新疆总出生635,687人,汉族出生92,804人,汉族出生人口占比14.6%,这意味着少数民族出生人口比例突破85%。
Han family in Xinjiang averagely has one child each family and Uighur family averagely has over 3 children. in 2014, Xinjiang had 635,687 new borns, 14.6% were Han Chinese, 85% were minorities, mainly Uighurs.

China's birth contol policy was only imposed on Han Chinese, not on minorities.
Western media better accuses China of persecuting Han Chinese , that'll be much more tenable statistically.

Uighur population growth 19.88%, Han population growth:2.03%
80fc5266d0160924e914cecada0735fae6cd342a.jpg

Thanks for the clarification.

In general, PDF has some super quality Cheerleaders.

How has your cheerleading for Indians worked out? :lol:

On average they have 3 kids.

Interesting to see western media crying for Muslim rights lol.

So much love for Muslims ha ha.

Where was this love for 20 years when they were slaughtering us in dozens of countries, torturing our young men, abusing our women, murdering our children?

So much love for Muslim world, they spilt our blood everywhere they go.

How has your cheerleading for Indians worked out? :lol:

OK, I’ll play! Please point out when I did that?

When you calm down that nationalistic garbage of yours, you can look at my post again.

I said “in general“ PDF Has some super quality cheerleaders. Now say it with me “in general”

Mmmkay?

So concerned about Uyghurs, who they had no problem murdering in Afghanistan and torturing in Guantanamo.

Great job, US.
We all knew which country killed the most Muslims thous making their sudden concerns with the Uyhhurs looks stupid, textbook example of "the thief who cries 'thief"

OK, I’ll play! Please point out when I did that?

When you calm down that nationalistic garbage of yours, you can look at my post again.

I said “in general“ PDF Has some super quality cheerleaders. Now say it with me “in general”

Mmmkay?

So why are you cheerleading Indian trolls?

We all knew which country killed the most Muslims thous making their sudden concerns with the Uyhhurs looks stupid, textbook example of "the thief who cries 'thief"

Yes, we are in no confusion as to which countries have done the most harm to Muslim nations, and China is not up there in that list.

Here's the trend. And no questins needed to ask I
support aussies, us and India.

Why are pakistanis here cheerleaders for China, that makes no fucking sense!!

Here's the trend. And no questins needed to ask I
support aussies, us and India.

Why are pakistanis here cheerleaders for China, that makes no fucking sense!!
we dontgive a shit about US, we dont give a shit about india, For China we only have Love!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom