What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

Why not,Too be frank i am always in favour of Japan,India,U.S and all the other Anti China ,Anti Communist forces to come togather and make an Economic and Military alliance against China......

P.s You don't need to fear from India till we have the ''SINGH who don't behave like the KING'' as PM of India.....

u must be Pakistani chinese. My experience Chinese don't like Pakistani , They think pak increasing islami terrorism in china.

the difference.

India China enmity is political and Chinese people love India.

India Pak enmity is not only political, Muslims hate non-Muslims , Pak hate indians due to that indians hate pak , It's Clash of two types of people Good vs Bad. india vs pak. humanity vs Terrorism.

your experience tell you wrong...budy

Dude, China and Pakistan holde the trade Mark as " all wheater friend" doesn't mean we're anti-Indian...LMAO...we flattely reject this accusation...
Lol and we don't need Enemy when we have ''All Weather Friends'' like Pakistan and China.....

Why not,Too be frank i am always in favour of Japan,India,U.S and all the other Anti China ,Anti Communist forces to come togather and make an Economic and Military alliance against China......

So much for trumpeting "none alignment" ...I have no doubt that you dream day and night for this day to come...

If Indians dare to issue an statement that you will be the first to be on front line against China...other might consider to include you into the coalition...because their logistic supplies are limited...they don't want to feed useless mouths in battlefield.

So much for trumpeting "none alignment" ...I have no doubt that you dream day and night for this day to come...

If Indians dare to issue an statement that you will be the first to be on front line against China...other might consider to include you into the coalition...because their logistic supplies are limited...they don't want to feed useless mouths in battlefield.

They days of non alignment are gone, policies change with time. Just like China dumped communism for capitalism.

Pretty much....

Quit pi$$ing off so many of your neighbours.

Nar..they gonna get used with China..we chinese pissed only few neighbors for historical territories disputed..but you Americans pissed the world for nothing...see you're even better "pisser" than us.

They days of non alignment are gone, policies change with time. Just like China dumped communism for capitalism.

and what you call yourself now? Alignment or mis-alignment ;) ?

I think statement is wrong , when say growing relation between India and Japan. Japan has been in India since Maruti. But India will never lose the opportunity to let down china on diplomatic floor.

And since MARUTHI, they were ploying to push sanctions on INDIA in '98 :lol:

Unless the situation gets extremely serious ie all-out conflict I don't see any reason for India to get involved nor for the Japanese to even ask for such assistance-Japan is a mature and capable nation who is capable of defending itself. India will stay true to it's non-alligned mantre unless the sitution goes into crisis.

But you're supposedly Singaporean?

U cannot possibly think that he is not... plz check his last 100 posts and the sub-forum where he made it..

We support China's sovereignty to the Islands.

No wonder you guys get less chinese-aid then even somalia :lol:

ontopic:

INDIA will definitely provide covert support... India can use it's HUMINT in tibet and other south China areas through it's network of satellites to provide information of troop movements and deployments to JAPAN.

I am not sure how much it will be of use to Japan, but no help is much better than psychological help atleast..

Nar..they gonna get used with China..we chinese pissed only few neighbors for historical territories disputed..but you Americans pissed the world for nothing...see you're even better "pisser" than us.

and what you call yourself now? Alignment or mis-alignment ;) ?

We are friends with our neighbours - Canada, Mexico etc.

Whereas you have problems with japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, Tibet etc. and claim to own all of the pond called the China Sea which is common to all!!!

Basically a problem neighbor!

Yes we are indeed better pi$$ers, and smart enough to do it far from home.

I said "neighbours" - let's see here - Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. All right next door to you. Ah, I forgot you also own the entire South China Sea.

We only do " long range" pi$$ing...

Right an you assume that we gonna fight them all at the same time...:rolleyes: ..it's not for nothing that we chinese have survivefd for milleniun with uninterrupted civilization...simple reason: we know how to manage our enemies weak or strong

Back
Top Bottom