What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

You don't have any leverage against us? are you go to ship weapons to Japan? :lol: or creat a new front...both are welcome. We sure know how to return your favor in any favor you give to Japan.

How? By helping Pakistan? That'll just create a see-saw style tit for tat movement.

Or did you mean Direct military action? :rofl:

No Blackmail, but logical question. In 65 years no one ever said they want to go to China. On what basis you have the protest.

65 year or 100...we will deal with that...such case as with Japan. the island issue last over hundred year, we never give up...don't underestimate our determination.

India is not in any kind of situatin financially,politically and geo politics wise to control situation in South Asia alone...Forget about China and Japan....I would like to request you to think twice before putting some thread or your judgement in the international forum like PDF...

Let us be honest ....This is time for China....no one has the financial clout nor military capacity to fight with China....

EzioAltaïr;3426512 said:
How? By helping Pakistan? That'll just create a see-saw style tit for tat movement.

Or did you mean Direct military action? :rofl:

how about talk about water first? :azn:

65 year or 100...we will deal with that...such case as with Japan. the island issue last over hundred year, we never give up...don't underestimate our determination.

And if/when you capture AP, what good is it gonna do? Determination?

No trolling intended here, I'm just making one :offtopic: post. In 1962, even though the Indian Army had retreated and evacuated the area, your army chose not to hold on to the parts of AP that were captured. :azn:
offtopic ends here.

how about talk about water first? :azn:

??

We support China's sovereignty to the Islands.

EzioAltaïr;3426525 said:
And if/when you capture AP, what good is it gonna do? Determination?

No trolling intended here, I'm just making one :offtopic: post. In 1962, even though the Indian Army had retreated and evacuated the area, your army chose not to hold on to the parts of AP that were captured. :azn:
offtopic ends here.

You can call Mao and Zhou En lai team a bunch of stupid morons why not take a piece land that we have conquered...we don't blame you...and I don't know what's the real motive for the retreat.

You can call Mao and Zhou En lai team a bunch of stupid morons why not take a piece land that we have conquered...we don't blame you...and I don't know what's the real motive for the retreat.

You really don't know or don't wana know Dragon :D

No problem, figure it out and tell me about it. I've heard the motive included supplies and logistics, but I've no idea why they had to retreat for that. Maybe they just had a behind the scenes agreement with India. :lol:

We support China's sovereignty to the Islands.
Hmmm....anything you oppose about China...haven't seen anything against China. I think most of the Pakistani memmbers consider China as heaven as they never criticize China just because of common ground of both being anti-India on this forum.

The rationality and neutrality of discussion fails in such cases.

You really don't know or don't wana know Dragon :D

I'm not expert on Sino-Indian affaire...to answer your quest I really don't

EzioAltaïr;3426549 said:
No problem, figure it out and tell me about it. I've heard the motive included supplies and logistics, but I've no idea why they had to retreat for that. Maybe they just had a behind the scenes agreement with India. :lol:

If it's behind scenes the agreement, we will never dig the issue to the surface.

Water from Tibet is 100% pure & fresh...we will put into the bottle eventually :D

Definatly that's the point here :D china don't want ghost out of bottle :D and India might accidentally break the bottle :P
Wow nice script

Back
Top Bottom