What's new

China Eyeing Ladakh To Gain Greater Accessibility To Pakistan

More likely for India to be 100% occupied by China than for Aksai Chin to be occupied by India :D

Haha I fear for han soldiers deployed there... they are least aware of the fate waiting for them,,, bullets bombs r too humane only lucky hans will get that end Haha...

Bam Bam Lahri ....Har Har Mahadev :D

Haha I fear for han soldiers deployed there... they are least aware of the fate waiting for them,,, bullets bombs r too humane only lucky hans will get that end Haha...
If the "han soldiers" already dealt you guys a severe smacking with their fists, I can only imagine what they'd be capable of doing with bullets and rockets lol. Instead of 20 killed and 60 captured, it will probably become 2000 killed and 6000 captured. At that point, Indian troops would likely just cross over to Chinese lines to surrender, just like they did in 1962.

If the "han soldiers" already dealt you guys a severe smacking with their fists, I can only imagine what they'd be capable of doing with bullets and rockets lol.

All I can see piss and blood flowing from han soldiers...
only lucky han soldiers will get bullets and bombs...

I wish good luck to hans deployed at Indo Tibet border To meet their end quickly by bullets or bombs...

:D

Funny you said this cause you described how the 20+ Indian soldiers met their fate at the hands of the Chinese on June 15 ... I agree with you they'd rather get killed by a bullet or bombs. Would have been much quicker than getting slashed by the Chinese and then drowning in an icy river :D

With respect, it's "than" not "then".
"then" in place of "than" changes the meaning of what you are trying to say.
Thanks for catching that. Yes I meant “than”. I will go back and edit the post so that future readers don’t get the wrong impression.

I wish good luck to hans deployed at Indo Tibet border To meet their end quickly by bullets or bombs...

the 'han soldiers' are also getting group therapy, which includes group crying, hugging and patting sessions after getting in "touch" with few Indian soldiers.
Most of them cry without any reason & need guide gods to help them cope emotionally after that "incident"..

Last time a country thought it would reach Delhi, split.

I wish Chinese do the same mistake, we will free Tibet...

While we dream about all these "IFs"...reality is we have been sidelined in the greater game by China in favour of Iran...off course Iran can give much better benefit, bot in terms of access to sea (more closer to Gulf states, passage to central Asia and most importantly, Oil security...). This also saves China to avoid unnecessary headaches in dealing with third country as in case of CPEC which run through disputed territory.

If Iran-China pact becomes reality, CPEC will fade away soon....
Username named after a Greek god, NZ flags.
Who's "we"?

the 'han soldiers' are also getting group therapy, which includes group crying, hugging and patting sessions after getting in "touch" with few Indian soldiers.
Most of them cry without any reason & need guide gods to help them cope emotionally after that "incident"..

Last time a country thought it would reach Delhi, split.

I wish Chinese do the same mistake, we will free Tibet...

Its been told do everything first to somehow stop the great massacre of men and nature that happens in war...
Once that duty is done enter with all your might in battle...

the sacrifice thats required to cleanse Himalay is certain sooner or later....

Han soldiers needs all their good luck reQuired to escape the fate to be cut down and worn as garlands in melee Haha

Lucky hans will get bullets scores will become as jewellery of war haha

Lol another thread. The only region in Ladakh where Pakistan is close to.china is north western Ladakh. Even there, there is Siachen glacier. How is anyone supposed.to create an road link to Pakistan through the glacier? This is what happens when some people begin to see another as Godship.

It's every bit every poster's business if you're pretending to be Pakistani.
Declare your allegiance if you want to have an honest discussion.
False flagging is against forum rules.
he pretends to be Pakistani but his posts are a witness against him being one

False flagging is against forum rules.
depends on who is breaking them. if you don't suck-up to certain members of the management they can invent rules to warn/ban you. in my case their favorite 3 are:
  • inappropriate language
  • other rules
  • religious insults

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom