What's new

China Expressways, Highways: News & Discussions

You are right. I am not.
:welcome:

@Sinopakfriend Sorry, my posts in this thread seldom has anything to do with non-Western/Central China.
I think they are too developed to mention here:frown: Envy!

The last video about Hangzhou will be shared during G20 Summit this September in Hangzhou. I have been to Hangzhou for at least 20 times. One of my favourite mega-cities in China.

@anant_s @Bussard Ramjet @Jlaw @Godman @Götterdämmerung @Śakra @PARIKRAMA @PaklovesTurkiye @Chinese-Dragon

Last edited:
A small village of Liupanshui City and Qingshui Bridge
Guizhou Province, Southwest China

A drone & bridge fan tried to make a drone video about Qingshui Bridge in rural Guizhou Province.
He accidentally stepped into a small village on top of a mountain. No tourists have ever entered that village before.
This village may not seem wealthy or fancy like other tourist villages, but he described it as the most beautiful village he has ever visited, as it is tourism-free and local villagers are the most hospitable. They offered him the best food they could offer! The surrounding rice terrace and deep valley are simply gorgeous.

Qingshui bridge located in Shuicheng county of Liupanshui City, western Guizhou, is a part of Shuihuang highway (from Shuicheng to Huangguoshu). With a span of 150m span and a height of 147m, if it is not located in China, the bridge will join Top 50 highest bridges and Top 10 highest archs in the(outside China) world. This bridge crosses a very narrow gorge surrounded by limestone mountains. Inside the gorge, we can see from this video there are 2 creeks coming from different directions.

(compiled by Chinese and English description written by the video uploader)

Qingshui Bridge 清水大桥 (2003)
Panlongxiang, Guizhou, China
482 feet high / 147 meters high
(492) foot span / (150) meter span

http://www.highestbridges.com/wiki/index.php?title=Qingshui_Bridge

View attachment 320146

View attachment 320149 View attachment 320147 View attachment 320148

These villagers are sitting on a gold mine. Their houses are located in prime location (beside rolling hills). These type of houses in anywhere around the world will fetch huge $$$$.

In HK, a house by the mountain is $30million USD easily. In Canada, in my area it's in the $5+ million CAD range.

:D

Last edited:
These villagers are sitting on a gold mine. Their houses are located in prime location (beside rolling hills). These type of houses in anywhere around the world will fetch huge $$$$.

In HK, a house by the mountain is $30million USD easily. In Canada, it's in the $5+ million CAD range. People in Canada will pay big bucks for this type of location, far away from the big cities.

:D

Let us keep these jewels for ourselves, please. You are right they are prcieless.

@Jlaw @Sinopakfriend That's why the world outside is so colourful, but to them, their own home is the most heavenly.
750px-Malinghe-2View.jpg

Jiaozhou Bay Bridge
Qingdao City, Shandong Province
The easternmost section of 1795km G22 Qingdao–Lanzhou Expressway

21312.jpg

Jiaozhou Bay Bridge (or Qingdao Haiwan Bridge) is a 26.7 km long roadway bridge in eastern China's Shandong province, which is part of the 41.58 km (25.84 mi) Jiaozhou Bay Connection Project. As of December 2012, Guinness World Records lists the Jiaozhou Bay Bridge as the world's longest bridge over water (aggregate length) at 41.58 km.
Jiaozhou_Bay_Bridge.png

Qingdao City
Level: sub-provincial city
Divisions: 6 districts + 4 county-level cities
Population: 9 million (urban districts 6 million)
GDP: $140 billion, per capita $16,000
Area: 11282km2

@Sinopakfriend @anant_s @Bussard Ramjet @ahojunk @PaklovesTurkiye @Śakra @Nilgiri @cirr et al

Last edited:
Jiaozhou Bay Bridge
Shandong Province, Eastern China
The easternmost section of 1795km G22 Qingdao–Lanzhou Expressway

View attachment 320815

Jiaozhou Bay Bridge (or Qingdao Haiwan Bridge) is a 26.7 km long roadway bridge in eastern China's Shandong province, which is part of the 41.58 km (25.84 mi) Jiaozhou Bay Connection Project. As of December 2012, Guinness World Records lists the Jiaozhou Bay Bridge as the world's longest bridge over water (aggregate length) at 41.58 km.
View attachment 320814

Now the under sea tunnel and bridge to Tiawan.

This needs to happen now.

Back
Top Bottom