What's new

China escalates stand-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abhishek_ post reported!

You know what post I am referring to and usually I do not care what people have to say as I do not have complete knowledge on these matters but your post was definately in bad taste and I would encourage you to apologize to the bangla poster monsieur as the folks in bangladaise lost 350 innocent lives. If you do not like someones post simply ignore them or if they are out of line then report it. No need to get this derogatory langue on the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese are well within their border and protecting their sovereignty in a applaudable defensive and peaceful manner. Indians shouldn't whine and howl aimlessly but rather should apologize to china for their till now aggressive and retarded behavior. :coffee:

Isn't that natural. They are preparing to live under chinese rule knowing that their delusional leaders will screw it up with their provocative stance. Another 1962 spanking is awaiting them and the media anchors seem to have realized it.

yes Chinese saying all sea is their , no other country has right on sea, we seen Chinese nothing land garbing people.

Evident that china flame thought km of sea from its shores buy other country cant have few km of sea.

India should do what it did with Pak in 71, broken up pak , now release Tibet.

haha. these cheerleaders cry when BSF go in Bangladesh and do whatever they want. and here is talking about to look into north and east:omghaha:
First learn to handle BSF kiddo. then think abut IA

BSF got their butt spanked by our vigilant BDR in 2001 indian induced short skirmishes. Laugh while U still can as after ousting dalal parasites from our country we will make sure that BSF clowns again get a lesson they would never forget for another 100 years i.e If India survives for another 100 years.

We are inside your country. A foreign military is inside your country. It is YOU that has to do something. What kind of country just stands there doing nothing while a foreign military enters its territory.
You will get what you deserve. we are not like you to go for war each and every time.We try to solve each issue peacefully but if you want war then you will get your worst nightmare. Your PLA with loaded gun will unload their gun into their @ss. do not test India's patient.

BSF got their @ss spanked by our vigilant BDR in 2001 indian induced short skirmishes. Laugh while U still can as after ousting dalal parasites from our country we will make sure that BSF clowns again get a lesson they would never forget for another 100 years i.e If India survives for another 100 years.
go and see your Bangladesh section. one thread is running at there for BSF killing who go in your Territory and kick @ss of your BDR and Bangladeshi.
BTW will you attack India with your scooter loaded with Diwali gun?:omghaha:
your army can fight with even Bangal police forget BSF and IA. Do not dream. Rabbit do not stand in front of tiger.

BSF got their butt spanked by our vigilant BDR in 2001 indian induced short skirmishes. Laugh while U still can as after ousting dalal parasites from our country we will make sure that BSF clowns again get a lesson they would never forget for another 100 years i.e If India survives for another 100 years.

Joy Bangla Bandhu, are you talking about this adventure or rather misadventure by fouga BSF.

18090223.jpg

Bodies of BSF personnel in a Bangladesh Police van near the India-Bangladesh border.

Frontline : Navigation News

Route taken by Indian vehicle movement in the area.

laeh-dbo-caravan-route.jpg

Some old images...

2231987944_787473d243_o.jpg

nkbM2AJ.jpg

VlfsmhJ.jpg

China as a centralized country can mobilize the whole country and her vast industry onto the war time mode in weeks if not days,I really doubt about India's efficiency on this,India is notorious for its slow enforcement.

Ever heard of Operation Parakram?

we have spared you tens of thousands of lives since 1962 and you are so ungrateful
You have also killed thousands of our brave people unnecessarily (not to mention your own people)... we can't be grateful for that...

Yes I have seen the map where IOK is a occupied oppressed territory with ladakh being a historic and cultural part of chinese Tibet.

Only similarity between Chinese and Tibetan is their Asian look and nothing else.

your passed away pm started all that based on delusions - credit to indian democracy
Some truth in it but it was started by mao as a ploy to divert domestic attention, along with cultural revolution. Thanks to communism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom