What's new

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on Arunachal and ladakh

The same BBC link u have posted, have a link of another BBC story that have answer to ur query :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BBC News - India: The next university superpower?

Hahaha do you really want to compare University rankings?

Look at the list of top 100 universities. There are plenty of Chinese ones (Hong Kong university is ranked the best in Asia)... but where are the Indian ones?

And you didn't answer my question. We have the best OECD test scores in the world, where is India on that list?

Here, I'm sure you remember this thread:

www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/129894-india-misses-out-world-uni-rankings.html

India does not appear in the Top 200 of the recently released QS World University Rankings. Even as the US and the UK continue to dominate the international rankings scene, India’s highest-ranked institution IIT-Delhi stands at 218th position – 16 places down from last year’s 202nd place.

While India is yet to secure a place in the top 200, other Asian countries such as China, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan sit comfortably among the Top 100 of the rankings table, led by University of Hong Kong (22) and University of Tokyo (25).
Indian universities have disappointed this year. All the universities – including the star performers of the country, the IITs –have dropped down several ranks.

Not a single Indian University in the top 200.

Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs of India has taken up the issue with the Chinese Ambassador.

Let’s wait & see, what happens………

Hahaha do you really want to compare University rankings?

Look at the list of top 100 universities. There are plenty of Chinese ones (Hong Kong university is ranked the best in Asia)... but where are the Indian ones?

And you didn't answer my question. We have the best OECD test scores in the world, where is India on that list?

keep ur crap with u u troll

Atleast we dont tell lies
remember mms saying mumbai is better than shanghai
cwg is better than beijing olympus
40% of nasa scientist is india
$20 taplet is make in india

New Delhi: Chinese Ambassador to India on Thursday told journalists to 'shut up' when questioned about map showing Ladakh and Arunachal as part of China.
Chinese Ambassador was attending an event in Delhi where a Chinese company's brochure showed Arunachal and Ladakh as part of China.
The Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs who was present at the event had already raised the issue with the Ambassador.

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on AP - India News - IBNLive

^^^
B]STATUTARY WARNING[/B]
9156409-danger-skull-sign.jpg

this is a typical troll thread with a flamebait heading ,prepare for a troll war
:china: vs
images

I agree with DrSomnath999

Back
Top Bottom