What's new

China Enters the Indian Ocean

Look at how they treat Kashmiris, and even Bangladeshis on their borders. This will give you an idea of the aggression of their military.

Kashmir, Bangladesh and Pakistan have a reason to feel that. I understand. But my friend, don't you think calling India "the biggest threat to global peace" is a bit over the top?

Look at how they treat Kashmiris, and even Bangladeshis on their borders. This will give you an idea of the aggression of their military.

exactly, not only that but the way the indian regime massacres its own people. its utterly heinous.
its a brutal, barbaric and murderous regime that is a bully and a threat to regional and global peace and stability.
just look at the way, the indian dictatorship is occupying chinese territory in the south china sea provoking china to defend her territory.

just unbelievable!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Kashmir, Bangladesh and Pakistan have a reason to feel that. I understand. But my friend, don't you think calling India "the biggest threat to global peace" is a bit over the top?

mate, indians are a threat everywhere, if u come here to australia, u will see most of the heinous things that happen here are due to indian immigrants.

india has uncontrolled population growth.

Exactly why is India being brought into this silly issue? So China starts mining in the Indian Ocean. So what? Seven countries that one can name have been mining in the IOR for decades. Does it affect our health? India is planning to mine in the Arctic ocean in collaboration with the Russians. We have claims in the Antartica where we have a permanent station and intend to start mining within the next decade. Should we start threads on those?

exactly, not only that but the way the indian regime massacres its own people. its utterly heinous.
its a brutal, barbaric and murderous regime that is a bully and a threat to regional and global peace and stability.
just look at the way, the indian dictatorship is occupying chinese territory in the south china sea provoking china to defend her territory.

just unbelievable!!!!!!

mate, indians are a threat everywhere, if u come here to australia, u will see most of the heinous things that happen here are due to indian immigrants.

mj-laughing.gif

this is smart choice for China! India dared to confront China in south china sea, let see who contains who, and what India losses and gains when they form an axis with Vietnam.

this is smart choice for China! India dared to confront China in south china sea, let see who contains who, and what India losses and gains when they form an axis with Vietnam.

India considers Indian Ocean international waters and respects International maritime laws there? Big deal?

India along with Vietnam wants to explore oil and gas in South China sea which China considers its territorial waters.

See the difference? And you fellas jumping with joy over this?

just unbelievable!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

You know what they say if a traffic accident occurs in Toronto..Check whether it is Chinese.

Most of the Chinese are involved in Insurance fraud

You know what they say if a traffic accident occurs in Toronto..Check whether it is Chinese.

Most of the Chinese are involved in Insurance fraud

Brother, Chinese or Asians in general are some of the safest drivers anywhere. Most car accidents in Western countries are due to reckless and unskilled Caucasian/White people, not Asians/or Chinese. This stereotype came from Asia where there was a lack of traffic lights, but even then, car accidents do not happen more frequently. I recall a famous quote, "repeat a lie a thousand times and it will become the truth".

To your last comment, cut the bullcrap. Please stop giving Indians a bad name.

You are also reported for trolling.

it is our long term plan to permanently station a carrier group there.

we will see it.

The proposed mining site closer to South pole than India. You are more than welcome to station your carriers there. The penguins will have some company !

India considers Indian Ocean international waters and respects International maritime laws there? Big deal?

India along with Vietnam wants to explore oil and gas in South China sea which China considers its territorial waters.

See the difference? And you fellas jumping with joy over this?

Well, If the presense of China in indian ocean is legal. why does indian worry so much?
I see the the difference is that Indian enters to dispute areas, not the vietnam's territory, without consulting all disputers.
so is that the courtesy behavior of indian?

Well, If the presense of China in indian ocean is legal. why does indian worry so much?
I see the the difference is that Indian enters to dispute areas, not the vietnam's territory, without consulting all disputers.
so is that the courtesy behavior of indian?

What makes you think we are worried ? The site is farer to India and closer to Africa.

Well, we all knew this was going to happen. Now the determining factor will be whether India shows it's maturity as an improving nation, or acts like a spoiled brat and starts nagging and complaining as it usually does.

india isnt going to complain chinas presence in indian ocean,it is not indian territory but we need to safe guard our interest so it is always good to be prepared to play a dominant role

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

how does that affect world peace,dont you see how chinese treat tibetans,sri lanka treat tamils or is it only thay you see muslims as human and other not

What makes you think we are worried ? The site is farer to India and closer to Africa.

well, i guess idian would welcome china to help Pakistan, some african countries and Myanmar, which are around india, to build military and shipping centers to compete with indian in term of both military and economics.

Back
Top Bottom