What's new

China engineered "proof" of Vietnam Fisheries Resources Surveillence's ramming onto Chinese ships

Our IQ is close to 100, even higher than of the German, according to a recent study made in Germany.

:omghaha::omghaha:

But i gotta say it is true Vietnam literacy (95%) is higher than some south Asian countries, this is important factor in development

Your father and brother enter into my house illegally, then I and my brothers beat them and kick them ***, then you stand out accuse me of violating human right? very funny,

You don't get the point or just avoid it, I don't support my government, but choose to support the thieves?! don't play as victim, we know you are not, maybe you can cheat others, but can't cheat Chinese.

Hehe, can't help laughing, just see a funny psycho, :rofl:

You have experience in Germany? and you IQ is close to 100? but from your comments......, hehe.
You are a psychopath like most of other chicom.

My IQ is on average, but I guess I make more money in a month than you in a year. I now have more money than you can ever earn until your useless life ends.

Now we are ways off topic.

My IQ is on average, but I guess I make more money in a month than you in a year. I now have more money than you can ever earn until your useless life ends.

But your fella in Vietnam don't make as much as you do, can you represent your fellas in shitholes? I guess not.

Go to international Court?! hehe.
I don't want repeat posting the proof that you government have made before 1970, Quibble is so boring, you can keep go to International Court, you have said China is aggressive, so the "aggressive" China will do what we want in our house, very simple.

Yes, sometime our media is ridiculous, but in the case, I believe them and my Government, and, with my logic, I trust the proof government give, believe Vietnam is a thief, if you know asking a Chinese to support Vietnam is too much, so stop doing these thing, I also never think you vietnam think you are wrong, you are in your side, even you are wrong, you will not accept and admit that.

BTW, if you think our media is ridiculous, whether you think your media and government is ridiculous? hehe.
Well, the case in international court is between China and Philippine, Vietnam hasn't take any action yet.

To be honest, I am personally fed up with our media reporting all day about SCS yet our govt never make any official statements about it. Sure they always said something about their ways and methods of dealing with SCS dispute, but haven't spoken any directly hostile words towards China. Officially our media haven't said China is the invader yet, just the provoker.

Being Vietnamese does not mean I unconditionally agree with what Vietnam govt does. My loyalty is for the motherland, not for a group of men who play power game.

Well, the case in international court is between China and Philippine, Vietnam hasn't take any action yet.

To be honest, I am personally fed up with our media reporting all day about SCS yet our govt never make any official statements about it. Sure they always said something about their ways and methods of dealing with SCS dispute, but haven't spoken any directly hostile words towards China. Officially our media haven't said China is the invader yet, just the provoker.

Being Vietnamese does not mean I unconditionally agree with what Vietnam govt does. My loyalty is for the motherland, not for a group of men who play power game.

The Viet officials got humbled in the recent meeting with Yang. I mentioned that in the thread about the meeting. Viet members thought I was trolling but I was telling the truth. You can tell by the fact that they threw him a banquet even though this is not necessary for such a brief and low profile visit. Viet even mentioned this.

My opinion (seriously, not trolling) is that the people currently in charge of CPV have made big political blunders and is driving Vietnam towards the path of Libya. They have been playing the two-face game (trying to benefit as much from both China and the west) which worked during the cold war (benefit from both Soviet and PRC) but obviously not working in this decade. Vietnam is now in a more worst situation than the Philippines.

you gov intitonlly promote anti-china hatred among your mass, evetually your people will bear the suffering, at least in economics.vietnam is doomed cause you have a viet version Gorbachev.

you gov intitonlly promote anti-china hatred among your mass, evetually your people will bear the suffering, at least in economics.vietnam is doomed cause you have a viet version Gorbachev.

The Viet govt promotes anti-Chinese sentiments and wants the dispute to continue because that is their only source of legitimacy now. However, it went out of control beyond what they planned and their country is heading towards a Libya.

Without the on going dispute, they don't have any legitimacy left. They have mishandled their economy and have no allies. According to data, Vietnam have every reason to mirror China's economic growth which is a consistent over 7% growth rate. They have a large young literate population with very positive views from foreign investors and their country right next to a major shipping Lane. Instead their leaders not competent enough to drive their economy, their growth being less than 5% lol.

So now their only claim to legitimacy is to put on an image as heroes that stand against the PRC (even if it means that they constantly get on their knees to beg other countries to help them). Their leaders deserve no respect. Worst than Gorbachev.

But your fella in Vietnam don't make as much as you do, can you represent your fellas in shitholes? I guess not.
China had been a shithole until recently, where the main transport means was bicycle.

It is a policy of Germany to attract talents from Vietnam. They lure with free language course, high pays and other benefits. We are now over 100,000 and the number continues to rise.

Last edited:

Yes, we should stop this problem . You have more money than his. I think is right.Because VND ‘s Digital more than RMB.I don't know why your country's currency has many zeros...Develop computing power?

The Viet govt promotes anti-Chinese sentiments and wants the dispute to continue because that is their only source of legitimacy now. However, it went out of control beyond what they planned and their country is heading towards a Libya.

Without the on going dispute, they don't have any legitimacy left. They have mishandled their economy and have no allies. According to data, Vietnam have every reason to mirror China's economic growth which is a consistent over 7% growth rate. They have a large young literate population with very positive views from foreign investors and their country right next to a major shipping Lane. Instead their leaders not competent enough to drive their economy, their growth being less than 5% lol.

So now their only claim to legitimacy is to put on an image as heroes that stand against the PRC (even if it means that they constantly get on their knees to beg other countries to help them). Their leaders deserve no respect. Worst than Gorbachev.
I suggest you stop spewing such nonsense. If you don't declare war on us Vietnam, the tension hasn't escalated.

Like many others You're clueless if it comes to Vietnam. Most Chinese are biased as you tend to look at Vietnam through chinese colored glass.

Just keep in mind: Vietnam is different. We are not Chinese. Just stay away.

Last edited:
China had been a shithole until recently, where the main transport means was bicycle.

It is a policy of Germany to attract talents from Vietnam. They lure with free language course, high pays and other benefits. We are now over 100,000 and the number continues to rise.

Hey amigo, what's going on? Bicycle?

LOL, you are so proud when talking about Germany solicits your talents? Your country will become more shithole, as long as it continues.

Back
Top Bottom