What's new

China engineered "proof" of Vietnam Fisheries Resources Surveillence's ramming onto Chinese ships

of course, china is the victim, it's CHINA's water, viet ships are now in neighbor's yard with a camera, how bold a thief is!
if thief got killed or hurt, then that's host performs its legal right to defense his yard.
Chinese ship is a victim in EZZ of Vietnam.. :blah:

:rofl:

tau%20ca%20trung%20quoc_forz.jpg

Vietnamese are entering Chinese waters and ramming Chinese ships miles away from their own coast just in self defense! Poor innocent Vietnamese fishing vessels. We never see even see them fishining anymore. Only running into Chinese ships.

of course, china is the victim, it's CHINA's water, viet ships are now in neighbor's yard with a camera, how bold a thief is!
if thief got killed or hurt, then that's host performs its legal right to defense his yard.
Now it's China water? Remember sparks started flying when China brought in the rig, not when Vietnam sent out their ships (which were blocked 10nm from the rig by Chinese ships). And there were no camera on fishing boats, just cell phones.

If your neighbor enters your house with no clear intention, do you prepare a gun and shoot him/her on sight? Not to mention he just crossing the front/backyard. Or is it another Chinese logic?
Vietnamese are entering Chinese waters and ramming Chinese ships miles away from their own coast just in self defense! Poor innocent Vietnamese fishing vessels. We never see even see them fishining anymore. Only running into Chinese ships.
Now it's become self-defense. It's like a tank crush a bicycle in self-defense. Does anyone in the right mind believe that Vietnamese used their wooden boats to attack Chinese steel ships and giant rig? The most they could do (if they ever had a chance) is to obstruct the operation of the rig, and that's not enough for China to attemp murdering them.

And why Vietnamese cannot fish anymore? It's because China ships keep pushing them out of the fishing zone, as far as 40nm from the rig.

dirty chinese invader has a big mouth and lie.

you know what, I think we been coming on this the wrong way, we are a great power, and soon to be the equal of America. At this point we can just stop with all the being the victim. Nobody ever feels bad for America, this comes with the territory.

What we need to do is to push through our righteous claim with economic power, military, or in this case, police force.

Nobody feels bad for the big guy, no matter right or wrong. Like Shaq, even if someone hits us, it seems like we hit them. That's just the way it is.

But the good news is, being the big guy has the advantage too, and it's that we are the big buy.

you know what, I think we been coming on this the wrong way, we are a great power, and soon to be the equal of America. At this point we can just stop with all the being the victim. Nobody ever feels bad for America, this comes with the territory.

What we need to do is to push through our righteous claim with economic power, military, or in this case, police force.

Nobody feels bad for the big guy, no matter right or wrong. Like Shaq, even if someone hits us, it seems like we hit them. That's just the way it is.

But the good news is, being the big guy has the advantage too, and it's that we are the big buy.
You are certainly right. I have no problem with the tension between Vietnam and China now (Vietnamese members please don't take me wrong, when the duty calls I will answer). China is rising, and it needs more grounds to grow. Vietnam is a small nation which cannot properly protect its benifit from China. I am sad when Vietnam loses benifit, but I feel angry when China takes the loot and acts like victim. Be a big country and take the responsibility.

it depends on what kind of neighbor it is, if this is a thief neighbor, then we should exercise any self-defense right to clear the ground, clear the sea.
you viet ships should feel very lucky, as china is self-restraint at this time for its peace-loving virtue.
but all patience should have a limitation, you will go and see.

do you viet really think that your poor wooden ships can do something against china war-ships on site?
don't test our patience too much, please.
Now it's China water? Remember sparks started flying when China brought in the rig, not when Vietnam sent out their ships (which were blocked 10nm from the rig by Chinese ships). And there were no camera on fishing boats, just cell phones.

If your neighbor enters your house with no clear intention, do you prepare a gun and shoot him/her on sight? Not to mention he just crossing the front/backyard. Or is it another Chinese logic?

Now it's become self-defense. It's like a tank crush a bicycle in self-defense. Does anyone in the right mind believe that Vietnamese used their wooden boats to attack Chinese steel ships and giant rig? The most they could do (if they ever had a chance) is to obstruct the operation of the rig, and that's not enough for China to attemp murdering them.

And why Vietnamese cannot fish anymore? It's because China ships keep pushing them out of the fishing zone, as far as 40nm from the rig.

You are certainly right. I have no problem with the tension between Vietnam and China now (Vietnamese members please don't take me wrong, when the duty calls I will answer). China is rising, and it needs more grounds to grow. Vietnam is a small nation which cannot properly protect its benifit from China. I am sad when Vietnam loses benifit, but I feel angry when China takes the loot and acts like victim. Be a big country and take the responsibility.

If you think China will take everything then, you had too much Western education, or have no real understanding of the political game. Vietnam and China are both old imperial powers, we know how this game is played.

If you answer the call, then you will die for a war that has no meaning, not because of being on the losing side, but for missing the point.

I'm pretty sure Vietnam government knows what the deal is, and I'm sure Vietnam knows the importance of ASEAN to China. Vietnam cannot agree this easily, it wants more of the pie, in the end this dispute will be over and Vietnam will be on China's side. There may be a battle, but there will be no war. Vietnam will come out of this more powerful than before.

But of course, you need to know what to look for. The game of politics is not as straight forward as taking a sea, there's tons of other factors to consider. Interests are never as limited as resources.

If you think China will take everything then, you had too much Western education, or have no real understanding of the political game. Vietnam and China are both old imperial powers, we know how this game is played.

If you answer the call, then you will die for a war that has no meaning, not because of being on the losing side, but for missing the point.

I'm pretty sure Vietnam government knows what the deal is, and I'm sure Vietnam knows the importance of ASEAN to China. Vietnam cannot agree this easily, it wants more of the pie, in the end this dispute will be over and Vietnam will be on China's side. There may be a battle, but there will be no war. Vietnam will come out of this more powerful than before.

But of course, you need to know what to look for. The game of politics is not as straight forward as taking a sea, there's tons of other factors to consider. Interests are never as limited as resources.
Not everything, just China being straight is enough for me. Then at least I can have sympathy for China.
it depends on what kind of neighbor it is, if this is a thief neighbor, then we should exercise any self-defense right to clear the ground, clear the sea.
you viet ships should feel very lucky, as china is self-restraint at this time for its peace-loving virtue.
but all patience should have a limitation, you will go and see.

do you viet really think that your poor wooden ships can do something against china war-ships on site?
don't test our patience too much, please.
And I thought Vietnam is being patient here. It takes a lot of nerves to go up against ships with cannons and guns pointed towards you. Vietnam ships could easily do the same and point their guns towards China ships but they didn't.

China restraints from shooting because Vietnamese only have fishing boats and law-enforcement ships on site while China has missle ships and even helicopters and airplanes for reconnaissance. It's Chinese military against Vietnamese civilian ships. If a fire fight breakes out, no matter who fires first, there will be an one-sided massacre for Vietnam. And China will be blamed for that.

And you keep accusing Vietnam of thievery, I can only see a similar case of Nazi Germany brading all Jews as thievery, stealing away all of German gold and money.

The Viet ship wanted to be a hero and ram the Chinese ship. Too bad the captain lost heart and slowed down.

Viet captain: "lets do this!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Oh wait, this ship cost me 10,000,000,000 Dong!"
"brake, brake, brake"
Its ba-lake ba-lake. Ai, jit loong. Duma mai. :-)

The Viet ship wanted to be a hero and ram the Chinese ship. Too bad the captain lost heart and slowed down.

Viet captain: "lets do this!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Oh wait, this ship cost me 10,000,000,000 Dong!"
"brake, brake, brake"
Hey, the ship is state owned. Everyone pays for it. There is no stoping the captain if he wants to ram.

I am not saying China doing all the ramming work but too bad, it's not this one. And China hasn't caught anything on tape either.

hi, do you really take it grant that your poor toy ships can survive more than one second under our fire ?
if so, just wait and see.
viet navy and air force will soon become historical terms if viet dares to do something.
Not everything, just China being straight is enough for me. Then at least I can have sympathy for China.

And I thought Vietnam is being patient here. It takes a lot of nerves to go up against ships with cannons and guns pointed towards you. Vietnam ships could easily do the same and point their guns towards China ships but they didn't.

China restraints from shooting because Vietnamese only have fishing boats and law-enforcement ships on site while China has missle ships and even helicopters and airplanes for reconnaissance. It's Chinese military against Vietnamese civilian ships. If a fire fight breakes out, no matter who fires first, there will be an one-sided massacre for Vietnam. And China will be blamed for that.

And you keep accusing Vietnam of thievery, I can only see a similar case of Nazi Germany brading all Jews as thievery, stealing away all of German gold and money.

hi, do you really take it grant that your poor toy ships can survive more than one second under our fire ?
if so, just wait and see.
viet navy and air force will soon become historical terms if viet dares to do something.
Can a police car survive a fight with a tank? If not then what point are you trying to make?

Can a police car survive a fight with a tank? If not then what point are you trying to make?

Are there police cars or tanks around these waters? No? Then its just a monkey stupid inappropiate analogy. Just the Chinese maritime police has as more firepower than 98% of your import reliant junk you call a navy.

Back
Top Bottom