What's new

China engineered "proof" of Vietnam Fisheries Resources Surveillence's ramming onto Chinese ships

Hey amigo, what's going on? Bicycle?

LOL, you are so proud when talking about Germany solicits your talents? Your country will become more shithole, as long as it continues.
Yes, bicycle. That is what China stood for under Mao Zedong.

Recently there was an article in a popular German newspaper, telling a story of a famous author in China. He tells the readers, under Mao, 10 people shared an egg. Today everybody can afford 10 eggs, but gets cancer after eating.

Vietnam population grows by more 1 million a year. Sending 100,000 to overseas a year does not make any fuss.

Yes, bicycle. That is what China stood for under Mao Zedong.

Recently there was an article in a popular German newspaper, telling a story of a famous author in China. He tells the readers, under Mao, 10 people shared an egg. Today everybody can afford 10 eggs, but gets cancer after eating.

Vietnam population grows by more 1 million a year. Sending 100,000 to overseas a year does not make any fuss.

LOL, sending elite people like you to be slaved by the white is not a big deal, I guess. Actually you are sending far more than 100,000, and we know where they go and what they do.

No, you know nothing, you can't afford a single egg in China.

Last edited:
The Viet officials got humbled in the recent meeting with Yang. I mentioned that in the thread about the meeting. Viet members thought I was trolling but I was telling the truth. You can tell by the fact that they threw him a banquet even though this is not necessary for such a brief and low profile visit. Viet even mentioned this.

My opinion (seriously, not trolling) is that the people currently in charge of CPV have made big political blunders and is driving Vietnam towards the path of Libya. They have been playing the two-face game (trying to benefit as much from both China and the west) which worked during the cold war (benefit from both Soviet and PRC) but obviously not working in this decade. Vietnam is now in a more worst situation than the Philippines.
Low profile you say, but this is a sensitive situation we are in now. Both Vietnam and China say they push for peace talk, but instead started smearing campain against each other. This was the first high level Chinese official to visit Vietnam after the Haiyang 981 incident so sure, Vietnam had to treat it with care. It could have turned into a political scandal otherwise. I'm sure if Mr. Yang had not been welcomed in Vietnam, China would have started some propaganda like Viet does not welcome peace talk, we come in peace and Viet just slam the door on our face and so on. Don't deny that, it's just logical for China to do so.
you gov intitonlly promote anti-china hatred among your mass, evetually your people will bear the suffering, at least in economics.vietnam is doomed cause you have a viet version Gorbachev.
So now their only claim to legitimacy is to put on an image as heroes that stand against the PRC (even if it means that they constantly get on their knees to beg other countries to help them). Their leaders deserve no respect. Worst than Gorbachev.
Seeing both of you mentioned Gorbachev I have to guess that you take that info from CCTV or other Chinese media. It's kind of funny, you know. Propaganda at its finest. And as for anti-Chinese in Vietnam as of now, it's not as hot as in May. I have a neighbor who is Chinese or Taiwanese but I see he is living just fine. I often see him talking Chinese over the phone on the street but no one ever show any signs of aggression or discrimination toward him. Don't 100% believe what your media tell you about how much Vietnamese hate Chinese. We only hate those who act violently against our people, and those who wish to take away our stuffs by force.

The Viet govt promotes anti-Chinese sentiments and wants the dispute to continue because that is their only source of legitimacy now. However, it went out of control beyond what they planned and their country is heading towards a Libya.

Without the on going dispute, they don't have any legitimacy left. They have mishandled their economy and have no allies. According to data, Vietnam have every reason to mirror China's economic growth which is a consistent over 7% growth rate. They have a large young literate population with very positive views from foreign investors and their country right next to a major shipping Lane. Instead their leaders not competent enough to drive their economy, their growth being less than 5% lol.

So now their only claim to legitimacy is to put on an image as heroes that stand against the PRC (even if it means that they constantly get on their knees to beg other countries to help them). Their leaders deserve no respect. Worst than Gorbachev.

Gorbachev was a traitor and the worst leader in modern Russian history. You are correct that we may see someone in VN worse than Gorbachev.

You are a psychopath like most of other chicom.

My IQ is on average, but I guess I make more money in a month than you in a year. I now have more money than you can ever earn until your useless life ends.

Now we are ways off topic.
Hehe, Vietnamese!
Rich, don't here show off your money, it doesn't work in front of me, I don't care, I suggest you keep boast of your High IQ, showing off how much money you have insult your IQ here, you know.

BTW, Earning money not mean your life useful, Yes, you are still vietnamese.

Well, the case in international court is between China and Philippine, Vietnam hasn't take any action yet.

To be honest, I am personally fed up with our media reporting all day about SCS yet our govt never make any official statements about it. Sure they always said something about their ways and methods of dealing with SCS dispute, but haven't spoken any directly hostile words towards China. Officially our media haven't said China is the invader yet, just the provoker.

Being Vietnamese does not mean I unconditionally agree with what Vietnam govt does. My loyalty is for the motherland, not for a group of men who play power game.
Not talk, do action, I have said.

Long time not watch TV, In China, TV always be full of positive news, Propaganda the "Good" officer, CCP, don't like that, but on the net, many negative news, tell you, Chinese media report a few news about SCS, more news is about others, like corrupt officers, in these day, many high officer drop down, I like Xi, because he is the one who talk little but do much.

I don't like CCP, but also don't hate them as a whole, although in my eyes, and I believe, huge of officers are corrupt, who is in power, in fact, I don't care, if they can do something good to their people and loyalty to the country, that's encough, and no government in the world can get 100% support from its people, not perfect, you say they just a group of men who play power game, hehe, in the word , which government not like these? if you are one of them, you don't? and you don't want to be one of them?!

I disagree with government does in many thing, but as to the case in SCS, I support CCP, very simply, they protect the national sovereignty, if they step back, they will be sinner of Chinese Ethnic Peoples.

LOL, sending elite people like you to be slaved by the white is not a big deal, I guess. Actually you are sending far more than 100,000, and we know where they go and what they do.

No, you know nothing, you can't afford a single egg in China.
Reading his comments is very funny thing, you can't understand his logic, hehe, he is very proud of more than 100,000 Vietnamese elite join other country(In fact, I very doubt that such kind of him can be called "elite", hehe).

As to egg thing, he remind me of one thing, a ignorant Taiwanese said most of people in Henan can't a tea eggs, then a chinese company mocking the ignorant comments with a very funny ad.

茶叶蛋的美丽传说_视频在线观看 - 56.com

Gorbachev was a traitor and the worst leader in modern Russian history. You are correct that we may see someone in VN worse than Gorbachev.

Yeah Gorbachev collaborated with outsiders for his personal gain and destroyed his party and the Soviet union in the process. The Viet PM (and his circles) will be worst because not only is he destroying his country and party, he is willing to destroy the regions stability for his own personal gain.

Low profile you say, but this is a sensitive situation we are in now. Both Vietnam and China say they push for peace talk, but instead started smearing campain against each other. This was the first high level Chinese official to visit Vietnam after the Haiyang 981 incident so sure, Vietnam had to treat it with care. It could have turned into a political scandal otherwise. I'm sure if Mr. Yang had not been welcomed in Vietnam, China would have started some propaganda like Viet does not welcome peace talk, we come in peace and Viet just slam the door on our face and so on. Don't deny that, it's just logical for China to do so.

Yes it is just a low profile meeting as it was a regular annual pre-arranged meeting. A high profile meeting would the kind like last year when the premiere Li Keqiang made an official visit. That's when a banquet is normal protocol. Is it normal protocol to offer a councilor an offical banquet? well, your fellow vietnamese member "Viet" said it is not, but they hosted a banquet anyway.

Yes, there is a PR war going on, that is obvious. However, your officials talk tough in front of your people and other wannabe allies like the US or Japan. But in front of chinese officials, they got humbled, that was my point.

Seeing both of you mentioned Gorbachev I have to guess that you take that info from CCTV or other Chinese media. It's kind of funny, you know. Propaganda at its finest. And as for anti-Chinese in Vietnam as of now, it's not as hot as in May. I have a neighbor who is Chinese or Taiwanese but I see he is living just fine. I often see him talking Chinese over the phone on the street but no one ever show any signs of aggression or discrimination toward him. Don't 100% believe what your media tell you about how much Vietnamese hate Chinese. We only hate those who act violently against our people, and those who wish to take away our stuffs by force.

Wrong, try search for chinese media for yourself, no one talks about Gorbachev lol. The comparison between Gorbachev and your PM is an original contribution from PDF to the world. One chinese member here first made it.

Why do you have to assume I am a Chinese? you think no non-chinese can express an anti-vietnam view when it comes to the SCS dispute? I am expressing an objective point of view. You are welcome to dispute it. So I will repeat my argument again:

Your PM Tan Dung (and his inner circles) is comparable to Gorbachev because he is incompetent in running your country, especially in terms of economy. The west hyped your country to be the next big emerging economy (with good reasons) but your economy is now a flop.

Like Gorbachev, your PM is seeking to collaborate with outsiders (the west, US, Japan). He doesn't have much achievements to talk about (to the contrary, there are many negative aspects under his reign like corruption, alarming inflation recently, etc.) so now the only credentials he has left is to prop himself up as someone who can stand up against China.

As a matter of fact he has been playing this two-face game for a long time. He was the one who invited the US into the SCS dispute in 2008-2009 when the Philippines (Arroyo) was still on good terms with China. Not to mention inviting third party to explore in disputed seas. Anti-chinese sentiments was encouraged, and I don't just mean the recent riots. I'm talking about the constant talk about the SCS dispute and the Chinese threat narrative that has been ongoing in your state media since the last decade. You mentioned that your media talks heavily about the dispute but your govt hardly make an official statement. Well that is part of the two-face game. Your govt benefited from the PRC with cheap raw materials, machinary and contractors to drive your economic growth but make anti-China moves behind the scene. The PRC know very well this game but didn't make any move because there are still more important stuff that needs to be done. Now they have begun to make their move and it caught your govt off guard. This is what the PRC mean when they say that the rig move is only a reaction to Vietnam's provocation. your govt is the one who started it first.

Your govt made huge political blunders by playing this two-face game. Your economy is now dependent on China. It also does not help that your economy is under-achieving at the moment. All those years of tough talks and anti-chinese narrative made it difficult for your govt to back off from the dispute now. So how does your PM respond to this? by going further and trying to collaborate with anti-chinese players like Japan, US, etc. while your country is slowly going down. He is doing this to save his own privileged position and personal gains. A good leader would admit his blunder and resign. Lots of Chinese officials are doing it. Your PM is saving his position at all cost.

Other people will have different perspective. This is my perspective and you are welcome to dispute it.

Hey flag,

Yang got a dinner, not a banquet. Study the difference!

Banquet is reserved for head of state or government. Yang is just a member of the government. Though his rank is higher than of foreign minister.

In short, Yang probably got instant noodle soup as dinner.

Hey flag,

Yang got a dinner, not a banquet. Study the difference!

Banquet is reserved for head of state or government. Yang is just a member of the government. Though his rank is higher than of foreign minister.

In short, Yang probably got instant noodle soup as dinner.

A banquet is a dinner, it just imply that the dinner is fancy and formal. Dinner hosted by govt officials are always formal and fancy. But you can live in your delusional dream that he got served instant noodles.

Wrong, try search for chinese media for yourself, no one talks about Gorbachev lol. The comparison between Gorbachev and your PM is an original contribution from PDF to the world. One chinese member here first made it.

Why do you have to assume I am a Chinese? you think no non-chinese can express an anti-vietnam view when it comes to the SCS dispute? I am expressing an objective point of view. You are welcome to dispute it. So I will repeat my argument again:
Well this sect of forum is mostly quarell ground for Vietnamese and Chinese mems, so I just assumed you are Chinese because you have support China (not that strong and rude as some other Chinese members) and you don't show your flag. You are welcome to hate Vietnam.

Oh and the "two faces game" that you call is in fact one of the most important core principles of Vietnam's 3 Nos: No join any military alliance, No military alliance with other countries, No foreign army stationing on Vietnam soil and use a country to attack another. Since Vietnam never wants to depend on other countries military, our govt must balance out the benifit of other countries in Vietnam. Vietnam always tries to get to the "win-win" situation, both sides get benifit and can be happy. Actually Vietnam just loves to walk the rope, but not every one can success like Uncle Ho did. Later generations of leaders are not as good as the first one. In political world there is no such word as "loyalty", you know. Vietnam just balances Chinese benifits with other countries (meaning cut down Chinese benifits at some level) to be free of Chinese influence. Much like Vietnam used China to balance with CCCP, or both countries to balace with the US in the past.

Why the past China and CCCP were ok with that, you ask? Well it was because Vietnam was a meat shield and front line against the capitalist West. CCCP and China were happy to test out their weapony and strategy in Vietnam. Look at China, China supplied Vietnam so much simply because: 1, China didn't want a US/CCCP backed country with land border next to it 2, Spreading its influence in SEA, starting with 3 Sino countries.

Some of our "egal" generals suggested removing the 3 Nos but unsuccessfully. Who knows if they can try against, looking at Japan as they removed the ban of their JSDF fighting oversea and Vietnam negotiate with the US to buy high power weapons.

I disagree with government does in many thing, but as to the case in SCS, I support CCP, very simply, they protect the national sovereignty, if they step back, they will be sinner of Chinese Ethnic Peoples.

China don't have right to claim islands of Vietnam in SCS.

Back
Top Bottom