What's new

China engineered "proof" of Vietnam Fisheries Resources Surveillence's ramming onto Chinese ships

VCP dont need to employ me coz our economy still ok, but CCP should hire me so, maybe I can save some poor Chinese kids starving and frozen to death in winter :pop:
Seems you are savior, when vietnamese economy become bad, you will stand out.

Sorry, we are poor country, can't afford such you kind of savior, don't save us, let us die, it is good for Vietnam, save China, you want to be enemy of Vietnam? hehe.

BTW, why you are such smart can be savior? because of popcorn? If it is your secret, don't want telling us, forget it.

Yeah, very "brave" race, always fighting, so now China is giving your another Chance, You are welcome!

If I say I support you invite US, and be ally with US, do you believe that? I don't know whether you can understand why I support that, hehe.
You are trolling, aren't you? I cannot even make sense of your words. Does Vietnam need China support to be ally with US? Our 3 no policy is still in effect, so an alliance with any countries is out of question.

The West has the saying "Better die on our feet than live on our knee", well Vietnam has "Better be a ghost of Viet land than be a peasant of the Northern kingdom". Don't underestimate the bravery of our people.

Radar pic, China boats around H981 oil rig

162042fqlqqlhxsslssmq2.jpg

You are trolling, aren't you? I cannot even make sense of your words. Does Vietnam need China support to be ally with US? Our 3 no policy is still in effect, so an alliance with any countries is out of question.

The West has the saying "Better die on our feet than live on our knee", well Vietnam has "Better be a ghost of Viet land than be a peasant of the Northern kingdom". Don't underestimate the bravery of our people.
China is not a brave nation, thats why that country is still divided into 2 parts by US, and Chinese still dare not take TW back.

People also can see China must use a double amount of surveillance ships and maybe triple amount of fishing boats to counter VN surveillance ships in the conflict. If China use the same amount of ships in the conflict, Im sure that those China ships will flee as fast as possible bcz they dont have the guts to fight like VN :laugh:

China is not a brave nation, thats why that country is still divided into 2 parts by US, and Chinese still dare not take TW back.

People also can see China must use a double amount of surveillance ships and maybe triple amount of fishing boats to counter VN surveillance ships in the conflict. If China use the same amount of ships in the conflict, Im sure that those China ships will flee as fast as possible bcz they dont have the guts to fight like VN :laugh:

Yes, yes, You vietnamese not able to remove rig 981 and get back much of the island in 1988 spratly conflict. So much of your bravado. Vietnamese are so useless. :lol:

After 26 years, we are still waiting for you all.

Yes, yes, You vietnamese not able to remove rig 981 and get back much of the island in 1988 spratly conflict. So much of your bravado. Vietnamese are so useless. :lol:

After 26 years, we are still waiting for you all.
Sorry, we dont need to remove it, coz it even bring more benefit to VN. Thanks for ur oil rig, France-JP willing to help VN in military tech and boosting economy tie, US also show some support

If u want war with VN to see who is braver, u can fire the first shot and see how we sink all of ur ships plus ur oil rig :pop:

Last edited:

We must scrap the. 3 No policy immediately. It's outdated. We need freedom and flexibility in dealing with enemies.

Moreover it comes to our disadvantage because it just encourages chinese aggression. Look their recent action: China sees our non-ally policy as chance to push their agenda.

I hope we have soon means to stop their delusion.

Last edited:
Sorry, we dont need to remove it, coz it even bring more benefit to VN. Thanks for ur oil rig, France-JP willing to help VN in military tech and boosting economy tie, US also show some support

If u want war with VN to see who is braver, u can fire the first shot and see how we sink all of ur ships plus ur oil rig :pop:

So much of your pathetic excuse, just admit you don't have the means and balls. We Chinese will not laugh at your impotent :lol:

So much of your pathetic excuse, just admit you don't have the means and balls. We Chinese will not laugh at your impotent :lol:
We react base on international laws, we dont use jungle-law like China. If the international laws allow VN to sink China oil rig, then u will not see ur oil rig untill now , but the international laws r Not allow , so we just wait and see other countries like US-JP oppose u and gain more support from them

U dont have the balls, thats why even using jungle-law, u still dare not fire the fisrt shot like in 1988 -the time China still had US-JP daddy protection :pop:

Yes, you don't know what I mean, I support you be ally with US, drag US in, because I know US can't stop China, but I know dragging US in will hurt Vietnam more, don't know this time whether you can understand why?!

Of course, in public, you will say don't ally with someone, but under the table, whether you want? yes, you first want you are the strongest, but if not, you want other stronger power side with you.

I never underestimate Vietnam, but also don't overrate you, don't know whether you overrate yourself? yeah you are brave race, always fighting for your country, which country not? you said don't underestimate you vietnam, here I also tell you, don't underestimate China pretecting its sovereignty.

Your high officer said you have fought China for more than 1000 years, so you survive, I think you don't mind let it continue, I too.

Hehe, still idiotic comments that delude yourself, continue, you happy, I also be happy while reading your comments.

We react base on international laws, we dont use jungle-law like China. If the international laws allow VN to sink China oil rig, then u will not see ur oil rig untill now , but the international laws r Not allow , so we just wait and see other countries like US-JP oppose u and gain more support from them

U dont have the balls, thats why even using jungle-law, u still dare not fire the fisrt shot like in 1988 -the time China still had US-JP daddy protection :pop:
:rofl:

Last edited:
Hehe, still idiotic comments that delude yourself, continue, you happy, I also be happy while reading your comments.
In 1979, PLA elite troops quickly surrendered to VN women local militia. Some VN local militia surrendered to China , but almost No VN regular troop surrendered to China. In 1988 conflict, no VN elite troops surrendered to China forces too.

Bcz China elite troops always quickly surrender , thats why no hope for taking back TW. What a shame for a military forces from a big country, the only thing they can do well is quickly surrendering to save their own lives :pop:

In 1979, PLA elite troops quickly surrendered to VN women local militia. Some VN local militia surrendered to China , but almost No VN regular troop surrendered to China. In 1988 conflict, no VN elite troops surrendered to China forces too.

Bcz China elite troops always quickly surrender , thats why no hope for taking back TW. What a shame for a military forces from a big country, the only thing they can do well is quickly surrendering to save their own lives :pop:
Very "good" comments, continue, man, "good" job.

You very like popcorn, hehe.

Now we are enjoy ramming your pitiful fishing ship and coast gurad ship, our face is always there, don't let is wait for too long.

I always here, don't worry, I don't lack of patience, hehe.
we are not ready yet. as I said pls have patience. you will get what you deserve. no worry.

Back
Top Bottom