What's new

China engineered "proof" of Vietnam Fisheries Resources Surveillence's ramming onto Chinese ships

Are there police cars or tanks around these waters? No? Then its just a monkey stupid inappropiate analogy. Just the Chinese maritime police has as more firepower than 98% of your import reliant junk you call a navy.

chinese sea pirates have a big mouth, jokers. :bunny:

chinese sea pirates have a big mouth, jokers. :bunny:
Loser, Chinese Sea Pirate can kick you Navy like rubbish in your "terrrority water", what a junk you are!
31042_357463_549057.jpg

Are there police cars or tanks around these waters? No? Then its just a monkey stupid inappropiate analogy. Just the Chinese maritime police has as more firepower than 98% of your import reliant junk you call a navy.
Just saying, cause Vietnam showed pictures of Chinese warships around Haiyang 981, and reported some Chinese coast guards ships are in fact warships, armed with 72mm cannon. Is it wrong to compare police car vs tank with police ship vs warship?

Here are a few pics of Chinese warship in disguise chasing Vietnam coast guard ships around.
clip_image002.jpg

Yeah, I'm talking about this ship. It's name is something with fish and number 13 at the end.
tauTQ01.jpg
tauTQ05.jpg

Look how big it is compare to a Vietnamese police ship. What kind of fishing ship can go against such monsters? Does China lend such big fishing ship to civilians?
tauTQ06.jpg

Special gang b*ng 3 on 1.

Loser, Chinese Sea Pirate can kick you Navy like rubbish in your "terrrority water", what a junk you are!
31042_357463_549057.jpg
Yet China still shouting Vietnam is the provoking side. I can't understand how can you still support your govt after seeing such brutal action commited by your side.

No need to debate with chicom, bro.

All we need is to accelerate our military build-up and securing the backing of a military superpower before we hit back and let them lick our soldiers boots.
again? dwarf's body with lion's heart? that is a syndrome of hanging around too much time with indians.

Last edited:

All we need is to accelerate our military build-up and securing the backing of a military superpower before we hit back and let them lick our soldiers boots.
...With a nuclear bomb?

...With a nuclear bomb?
If necessary Yes.

We annihilated the armies of the Han, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing and Deng. Xi will be added into the loser list. We want peace, but not at all costs. History shows we always find a way to teach them a lesson or two.

If necessary Yes.

We annihilated the armies of the Han, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing and Deng. Xi will be added into the loser list. We want peace, but not at all costs. History shows we always find a way to teach them a lesson or two.

1. You will never be able to construct a nuclear bomb. Don't forget your average 94 IQ.
2. Your idea of "annihilating armies" is making sporadically successful resistance over the span of 1000 years of subjugation and tributary state status :rofl:. Why is Viet definition of success so modest?

1. You will never be able to construct a nuclear bomb. Don't forget your average 94 IQ.
2. Your idea of "annihilating armies" is making sporadically successful resistance over the span of 1000 years of subjugation and tributary state status :rofl:. Why is Viet definition of success so modest?
Our IQ is close to 100, even higher than of the German, according to a recent study made in Germany. Pisa clearly shows it. Viet students outperform the Germans. We are the model for all other ethnics, say the government and media of Germany.

Building nukes is not an impossible task. The 14 nuclear power plants will provide enough Plutonium for nuclear bombs.

Paying tribute was a form of diplomacy in ancient times. It is not surrendering to China in reality.

Yet China still shouting Vietnam is the provoking side. I can't understand how can you still support your govt after seeing such brutal action commited by your side.
Your father and brother enter into my house illegally, then I and my brothers beat them and kick them ***, then you stand out accuse me of violating human right? very funny,

You don't get the point or just avoid it, I don't support my government, but choose to support the thieves?! don't play as victim, we know you are not, maybe you can cheat others, but can't cheat Chinese.

If necessary Yes.

Hehe, can't help laughing, just see a funny psycho, :rofl:

Our IQ is close to 100, even higher than of the German, according to a recent study made in Germany. Pisa clearly shows it. Viet students outperform the Germans. We are the model for all other ethnics, say the government and media of Germany.

Building nukes is not an impossible task. The 14 nuclear power plants will provide enough Plutonium for nuclear bombs.

Paying tribute was a form of diplomacy in ancient times. It is not surrendering to China in reality.
You have experience in Germany? and you IQ is close to 100? but from your comments......, hehe.

Last edited:

1. PISA showed it? Vietnam never participated in PISA. Maybe you are talking about Viet elites in Germany who managed to grab their children and flee the jungle? They don't represent the general Viet population. If German media praises you, it's because Viets are a docile and obedient people. They want to contrast you with their recalcitrant Turk immigrants, who commit crimes everyday. And you took their flattery seriously :rofl:.

2. Even forgetting the insuperable hurdle of your IQ, you cannot acquire nuclear weapons because you are a signatory of the NPT. If you try to, the international community will finally realize that you are a rogue state and sanction you like they do to North Korea and Iran. And China will bomb your reactors (like Israel did to Iraq), while the rest of Indochina cheer us on. They know you cannot be trusted with nukes.

3. Before you were a tributary state, you were under 1000 years domination, when China had direct rule over you. You are right when you say on sporadic occasions, you resisted successfully (Viets love talking about "Trung" sisters). But the 1000 years was a continuous, almost uninterrupted era. Thus, it's silly for you to cherry-pick the rare instances of resistance.

Your father and brother enter into my house illegally, then I and my brothers beat them and kick them ***, then you stand out accuse me of violating human right? very funny,

You don't get the point or just avoid it, I don't support my government, but choose to support the thieves?! don't play as victim, we know you are not, maybe you can cheat others, but can't cheat Chinese.

Hehe, can't help laughing, just see a funny psycho, :rofl:

You have experience in Germany? and you IQ is close to 100? but from your comments......, hehe.
China refuses to go to international court if the case is about SCS, so you shouldn't use word like "illegal". Also since the beginning of our two govts we have disputed over the water of SCS, so restrain from using words like "our" "your" unless you have a solid case about it.

It's too much to ask a Chinese to support Vietnam, that's I know for sure. But to simply accussed Vietnam of thieveries because your media say so is ridiculous. Doesn't China have a saying like "Click your tongue 7 times before speaking up"?
It happened before, so it can happen again.
From the sound in the clip, Vietnam ship and China ship both maintain the course. So I would say it was a collision, started by both sides, not a ramming attack from Vietnam side. It's like the chicken game, you know, and no side backs out. If you understand the sound, Vietnamese sailors said something about a woman holding camera on the Chinese ship, and commented something "We film them, they film us".

China refuses to go to international court if the case is about SCS, so you shouldn't use word like "illegal". Also since the beginning of our two govts we have disputed over the water of SCS, so restrain from using words like "our" "your" unless you have a solid case about it.

It's too much to ask a Chinese to support Vietnam, that's I know for sure. But to simply accussed Vietnam of thieveries because your media say so is ridiculous. Doesn't China have a saying like "Click your tongue 7 times before speaking up"?
Go to international Court?! hehe.
I don't want repeat posting the proof that you government have made before 1970, Quibble is so boring, you can keep go to International Court, you have said China is aggressive, so the "aggressive" China will do what we want in our house, very simple.

Yes, sometime our media is ridiculous, but in the case, I believe them and my Government, and, with my logic, I trust the proof government give, believe Vietnam is a thief, if you know asking a Chinese to support Vietnam is too much, so stop doing these thing, I also never think you vietnam think you are wrong, you are in your side, even you are wrong, you will not accept and admit that.

BTW, if you think our media is ridiculous, whether you think your media and government is ridiculous? hehe.

Back
Top Bottom