What's new

China Economy Forum

Please try and draw comparison between the stagnation of japan caused by the overspeculation of assets leading to the bubble exploding to the highly controlled markets of china's state capitalism? You may study history, but you seem to have learn't nothing from it.
He thought he just come here and fart abit and everybody will believe his fairy tale? :lol:
Real world dont work that way.

Yes I study Germen powerhouse in 60s then US no longer pegged their USD to gold , after that Germany gone burst

Yes I study NICs including Hongkong, Taiwan....then US raising interest then Asian Currency Crisit hit in 1997 and all NICs wen burst

Now China is for rinse and repeat. Ford and FedEx already remove from China to Mexico. A lot of Chinese elite run away from China into US and Canada, having pregnancies and give birth there

Next, US will use Latin American as factories to supply good to US consumers. RINSE AND REPEAT

Yes, China gone and VN gone as well but you are a big ship so the Titanic show will be more impressive

So you can't answer my question at all.

Mexico wages are already lower than the chinese counter-part, even with favourable NAFTA manufacturing stays in China. China has now become a market first.

Then how does it relate to China collapse. You only collaspe when your reserve ran out,right? Trying hard to sell some China doom rumours?:lol:

The quantum of bail out to banks and FIs would be almost double of your reserves, CCP can choose to let the economy have a free fall when the crisis becomes acute, but that will destroy the Chinese banks completely and also will be equal to transferring the entire debt to general public with its own repercussions for the stability of the CCP government.

The quantum of bail out to banks and FIs would be almost double of your reserves, CCP can choose to let the economy have a free fall when the crisis becomes acute, but that will destroy the Chinese banks completely and also will be equal to transferring the entire debt to general public with its own repercussions for the stability of the CCP government.
We don't need US dollars to bail out our companies,you dumb ashes,lmao.

Net asset value is $ 3 trillion, since China also has an external debt of $ 1 trillion.

Add up the net FDI into china for last 30 years .. if all those foreigners start selling the underlying assets purchased in China, in exchange of the FDI dollars ... you begin to have to either draw down the net $ 3 trillion, or devalue CNY to force foreigners to exit at losses. Btw.. much of the FDI was at 8.2 USDCNY rate. So, those foreigners gave up 1 USD to get 8.2 CNY. Even with zero return in CNY, they can now demand 1.32 USD when they take their money back at 6.2 USDCNY.

When bad things come, they come all together. Foreigners run out with their FDI .... when you have inflation / no growth / excess capacity / no buyers. Or you could have bankruptcies / no bailout / deflation.

Hard choice between a stick and a kick !

You need a basic course in economics. Or basic reading skills.

Has China got an external-debt problem? Not likely - Real Time Economics - WSJ

The $366.4 billion in new foreign loans in 2013 is only about a quarter of the roughly $1.45 trillion in new domestic loans China’s banks made last year.

China’s foreign-exchange regulator puts the country’s total outstanding foreign debt at $863.2 billion, about 9% of the country’s gross domestic product, much lower than Thailand, Mexico or South Africa . That makes a debt blowout less of a possibility if the yuan currency continues to weaken.

And what is with the crap that everyone is selling their assets? For every seller, there is a buyer. Basic economics.

It is a 1.3 billion market with a 8 trillion economy. Believe or not, someone is gonna invest in that country. Maybe not people like you who lack basic reading and comprehension skills, but others.

I just hate stupid kids with their doomsday scenarios who dont know the difference between a slowdow in FDI and selling of assets.

Unlike trolls, I provide links:

China September FDI recovers on month but still down 1.4 percent for the year| Reuters

FDI is an important gauge of the health of the external economy, to which China's vast factory sector is oriented, but it is a small contributor to overall capital flows compared with exports, which were worth about $2 trillion in 2013.

Shen said last month that China's FDI may hit an all-time high of $120 billion this year, barring no sharp changes in global capital flows.

The investment data came as China's trade sector showed surprisingly strong performance in September, easing concerns about the risk of a sharper slowdown, though some economists suspected the export figures may have been inflated by speculative over-invoicing activities, as they were earlier in the year.

What is FDI in your country?

I think Indians or westerners should concern more about their own economy instead of wishing the collapse of China.it won't do anything bad to us.Too much of mind masterbation is not good for one's health.And It just make you guys look like annoying bitches,only good at badmouthing.Bring a war or shut up,you pathetic annoying bitches.

not only did you not account for interests on US bond, you forgot desnt matter how much dollar we own, we own way more CNY, so by CNY going up, do you think we actually lose money????
we control USD to CNY value, why do you think US always ask us to stop manipulating the currency, they got no control, unless they can find someone else with more than one trillion to invest in US economy, the most effective way to manipulate the USD is to buy US treasury bonds.

China can only collapse in Indian dreams, we are the biggest trading partner of EVERYONE,

Thank you!
Its funny how Indians think: on one hand, there are millions in India who live in slum homes, and they're debating the "efficiency" of investment into infrastructure. Do you *really* think that in a country of 1.3 billion people, there could possibly be investment surplus?

1. This thread is not about India or its economy.

2. It's not Indians only who think so, rest of the world also think alike, especially the informed ones.

China's Turn For A Debt Crisis: Keep Your Eyes Open For The Unexpected - Forbes

China’s Banks Pose World’s Largest Systemic Risk - Real Time Economics - WSJ

China banking crisis 'almost certain', warns economist Gabriel Stein

China banking crisis? Here's what it might look like

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: China Banking Crisis "Almost" Certain Says Senior International Economist; Global Banking Crisis "Is" Certain Says Mish

I think Indians or westerners should concern more about their own economy instead of wishing the collapse of China.it won't do anything bad to us.Too much of mind masterbation is not good for one's health.And It just make you guys look like annoying bitches,only good at badmouthing.Bring a war or shut up,you pathetic annoying bitches.

In a globalized world it is everybody's concern, the economies are more connected than ever.

Why do you have a problem, if we like watching a show?

It you strip, people like to watch .. quite natural..:)

Why do you have a problem, if we like watching a show?

It you strip, people like to watch .. quite natural..:)

Its like praying other people's house collapse, when your own house is on fire.

Should I repeat my self like an idiot here ?

US let Germany to be US factory for US consumers in 60s then US let Germany go burst
US let Japan to be US factory for US consumers in 80s then US made Japan bankrupt
US let NICs to be US factory for US consumers in 90s then US made NICs gone
Pleas try to fill the blank:

US let China to be US factory for US consumers in 00s then US made....... burst
US let Latin America to be US factory for US consumers in ....then US made......broke

Are u so deaf or too dumb to fill those gaps above ?

Simple, China itself as a market is much larger than the USA. Your whole theory just collapsed. Oh wait, they also borrow from China so they can spend some more.

Simple, China itself as a market is much larger than the USA. Your whole theory just collapsed. Oh wait, they also borrow from China so they can spend some more.

There is a problem, Chinese economy is not consumption driven, and even if you guys manage to increase consumption, it will not be sufficient to run your mega factories that are already suffering from over capacity. But that is not really the major problem at hand, the major problem is the debt crisis.

You need a basic course in economics. Or basic reading skills.

Has China got an external-debt problem? Not likely - Real Time Economics - WSJ

The $366.4 billion in new foreign loans in 2013 is only about a quarter of the roughly $1.45 trillion in new domestic loans China’s banks made last year.

China’s foreign-exchange regulator puts the country’s total outstanding foreign debt at $863.2 billion, about 9% of the country’s gross domestic product, much lower than Thailand, Mexico or South Africa . That makes a debt blowout less of a possibility if the yuan currency continues to weaken.

And what is with the crap that everyone is selling their assets? For every seller, there is a buyer. Basic economics.

It is a 1.3 billion market with a 8 trillion economy. Believe or not, someone is gonna invest in that country. Maybe not people like you who lack basic reading and comprehension skills, but others.

I just hate stupid kids with their doomsday scenarios who dont know the difference between a slowdow in FDI and selling of assets.

Unlike trolls, I provide links:

China September FDI recovers on month but still down 1.4 percent for the year| Reuters

FDI is an important gauge of the health of the external economy, to which China's vast factory sector is oriented, but it is a small contributor to overall capital flows compared with exports, which were worth about $2 trillion in 2013.

Shen said last month that China's FDI may hit an all-time high of $120 billion this year, barring no sharp changes in global capital flows.

The investment data came as China's trade sector showed surprisingly strong performance in September, easing concerns about the risk of a sharper slowdown, though some economists suspected the export figures may have been inflated by speculative over-invoicing activities, as they were earlier in the year.

What is FDI in your country?

We are a 10 trillion economy right now.

I don't believe in that. America and Europe position is far worse than that. US economy is like a fairy tail running on magic, this is clearly the case of the art of misdirection. Hey, magic works cause i always get fooled.

So do I need to repeat the case of Japan for you ? You think US depend on you for I phone ? Give me break.

Do you know 3D printing will make your cheap labor no longer to be a competitive advantage ?
On a bright day US capitalists just outsource to Latin America and all your factories will be idle. Do you know that ?

I just pretty amused to see Japanese so proud like you now in 80s. Hope you not learn anything and your Panda will crumble. Of course China gone and Vietnam will be gone as well but I glad to see a big one gone first

1. Foreign investment accounts for a very small part of the Chinese production. US investment is a very small part of that small part. US outsourced most of their stuff to Mexico and Latin America since a few decades ago. Duh, US has the most solid influence at Americas, of course they are going to outsource thing to there first instead of China, which is on the other side of the world and a long time competitor to boot.

2. Japanese government also have very little control over its mega-financial clans, which are powerful political clans and feudal lords dating back to hundreds of years ago. This is why once they begin to over-invest into their real estate sector, the Japan government could do nothing to stop them except waiting for things to blow up. In comparison, China has been an absolute monarchy since the time before Jesus Christ is born. Chinese government can put a clamp on cash flow into certain sectors at anytime.

Why are you even comparing Japan and China if you claimed you have learned history? The closest similarity China and Japan has is the languages that were related to each other more than a thousand year ago. Everything else about the two nations, especially those factors that influence economic and political decision are completely different. You would frankly found more similar between Germans and Japanese economy than Japanese and Chinese.

Last edited:
@DRAY actually, if you could read, the article is criticizing the study as "lousy".

This thread is now about India's alleged capabilities in English, and how they're non-existent in fact.

3. Yes, it is just one example. There are quite few well known to the world outside china. And the analysts who put together the $6700 may not be aware of many more such, than the ones they were able to count in.

Read. The figure they arrived at has nothing to do with individual projects being surveyed and deemed "worthless".

Are you retarded? Chinese banks alone hold $18trillion in desposits, which is nearly 6x the total net worth and 10x the GDP of India.

There is a problem, Chinese economy is not consumption driven, and even if you guys manage to increase consumption, it will not be sufficient to run your mega factories that are already suffering from over capacity. But that is not really the major problem at hand, the major problem is the debt crisis.

haha more nonsense from the guy who has never taken an economics class. Just because China doesn't record some of its consumption, doesn't mean it doesn't consume.

Take that lesson and maybe get your economic growth above that pathetic $100 billion a year ...

Back
Top Bottom