What's new

Featured China doubled its air bases, air defences along India border in 3 year

Lack of protective/shielded hangors at some of these locations is not good for PLAAF, given the proliferation of cruise missiles and long range missiles..

A thread on China has been started solely basis an american organization's opinion while at the same time rejects its claims about Chinese deaths in Galwan.

Guess joke is on op.

:lol:

A thread on China has been started solely basis an american organization's opinion while at the same time rejects its claims about Chinese deaths in Galwan.

Guess joke is on op.

:lol:
Afraid JOKE is on you.
There needs to be some intelligence and some work to sieve out the truth from the fakes.
Even in the FULL OF FAKE NEWS Indian Media, there are some truths.

Its truth when Indian media report that SARENDRA MODI says no intrusion at the border.
We saw it on TV.
Its truth when Indian media report INDIANS HAVE LOW MUSCLE MASS because of scientific research.
I can understand if this is too COMPLICATED for some LOW IQ INDIANS.

Afraid JOKE is on you.
There needs to be some intelligence and some work to sieve out the truth from the fakes.
Even in the FULL OF FAKE NEWS Indian Media, there are some truths.

Its truth when Indian media report that SARENDRA MODI says no intrusion at the border.
We saw it on TV.
Its truth when Indian media report INDIANS HAVE LOW MUSCLE MASS because of scientific research.
I can understand if this is too COMPLICATED for some LOW IQ INDIANS.

Stop quoting me. Your lies have been caught :lol:

This infra is still not good enough to give offensive capability to China. need more bases

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom