What's new

China Dominates the World TOP500 Supercomputers

Add indoor plumbing to that list as well.

That is a great technology which is out of our technical reach of we low IQ indians. Only the great nation like china can master it (By reverse engineering)

Please do not quote me. I want to leave.

Ok let it be so if you can be happy with that. The article also states that CRAY will make 1 exa flop computer and ours will be faster than that. Still you bring in this shitty theory of misunderstanding. That is why I always say that you guys are poorly educated and never talk with logic.
Indian news outlets also stated that Indian is the only country that could launch 20 satellites in single mission after US and Russian. So before you just simply believe whatever you read or heard blindly, using your brain to digest the informations yourself for a minute if you have any cognitive function left in you. And again you keep avoiding my quetion about how to power the 132 exaflops machine, which would need at least 22,044MW of power capacity. That is 2.6 times of what Whole Delhi has right now.

Whoever claim that China will have 200 exaflops computer in 4 years was either joking or is a joke himself. Even if China has a breakthrough in quantum computing, it still will take years for its applications to become mature, and its increase in computing power still wouldn't be 1000 times of what the best computer can offer now.

I admire your courage to post nonsense constantly. It is not an easy job. At least I lack of the "hard facial skin" and "hard mouth" which are the core pre-conditions for such a difficult job.

It is you that come here and saying that India will have a super super computer by 2020. But, currently the fastest one in India is just 901.5 TFLOP. An 132 EFLOP computer is 150,000x faster than the fastest Indian computer today. Are you serious that India can really cover such a huge gap in just four years?? That's just like a country can only produce small fish boat today, but it tells you it will produce a Ford-class alike carrier in just four years. Don't you think it is far toooo crazy?

It is you that come here and saying that India makes the "20 satellites" mission earlier than China. But China actually did the job last year, and no Chinese PDFer here thinks this is anything that worth brag.

It is you that come here and saying that India and US are the ONLY two countries that capable of making the "20 satellites" mission. But in fact Russia even did a "37 satellites" mission in 2014.

It is you that come here and saying China has a much lower poverty line than international standard. It is also you that request me to use the World Bank data for a uniform comparison. The funniest thing is, while I respect your request and use the World Bank data to prove you the situation in China, you surprisingly refuse to cite any data from worldbank.org directly, but show some ridiculous comments from unknown resources. I have to say, I never see any better "dual-standard" example than yours.

I respect your patriotism. But patriotism doesn't mean you have the right to post rubbish constantly. Patriotism doesn't mean you have the right to play "dual-standard" again and again. Please behave yourself.

You are such an idiot who quoted 2011 world bank DATA to refute my claim of 2014 World bank DATA. You have exhibit your typical chinese intelligence and high IQ enough on the forum and I have exposed you in all of your posts. Now do not quote your BS again and again. Why are you refuting 2014 world bank DATA by quoting 2011 world bank DATA and in spite of drawing attention come back again and again with your Typical high IQ.

Now Please do not quote me. I have got the test of high IQ of you and all your fellow chinese. I have already bowed down to you high IQ. Please spare me now. I accept the defeat.

Indian news outlets also stated that Indian is the only country that could launch 20 satellites in single mission after US and Russian. So before you just simply believe whatever you read or heard blindly, using your brain to digest the informations yourself for a minute if you have any cognitive function left in you. And again you keep avoiding my quetion about how to power the 132 exaflops machine, which would need at least 22,044MW of power capacity. That is 2.6 times of what Whole Delhi has right now.

Whoever claim that China will have 200 exaflops computer in 4 years was either joking or is a joke himself. Even if China has a breakthrough in quantum computing, it still will take years for its applications to become mature, and its increase in computing power still wouldn't be 1000 times of what the best computer can offer now.
lol, Delhi's electricity consumption per capita is less than 25% of my city in the interior of China.
Don't they use A/C? I think that place is way hotter.

Pakistani friends will help you.
Wrong again. My post about Indian CEO ruining US high-tech co. on previous page was deleted by the very people you are blaming.

As an Indian member, you are entitled to have your views on this. And honestly I wish you could write to the NYT editor to change his views so all Americans would share your views too. Unfortunately there are a few of them able to see the significance of this development. They can see:

"Supercomputers are viewed in scientific circles as an indicator of national technology leadership, and they are vital for research in areas ranging from the development of new weapons and medicines, to the design of cars and consumer products. American computing experts and business executives have warned for years that leadership in supercomputing is vital to a range of national interests.

"the once-yawning technology gap between the United States and China is closing"

"Also for the first time, the world’s fastest supercomputer uses Chinese-made microprocessor chips instead of chips from Silicon Valley’s Intel."

"While the Chinese have perfected the manufacture of traditional supercomputers pioneered by American companies like IBM and Cray"

"At the same time, even if the United States is able to design an exascale computer within the next decade, the Chinese could get there first. According to Dr. Dongarra, the Chinese government is committed to reaching the exascale goal by the end of this decade."

China Wins New Bragging Rights in Supercomputers
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/technology/china-tops-list-of-fastest-computers-again.html?_r=1

You are such an idiot who quoted 2011 world bank DATA to refute my claim of 2014 World bank DATA.
Why are you refuting 2014 world bank DATA by quoting 2011 world bank DATA

you fool! Tell me where is the so-called 2014 World bank data coming from??? Worldbank.org only publishes the 2011 data as the most recent year data for India. And you tell me you own the 2014 data already. You mean you are an economist that working for World Bank, so you have the access to some internal data??

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

In fact, even the central bank of India only publishes the 2011 data as the most recent data. And you tell us you have the 2014 data??
P3.jpg

You are indeed a low-IQ guy. It is a shame to PDF to offer you the elite membership!!

you fool! Tell me where is the so-called 2014 World bank data coming from??? Worldbank.org only publishes the 2011 data as the most recent year data for India. And you tell me you own the 2014 data already. You mean you are an economist that working for World Bank, so you have the access to some internal data??

View attachment 312850

View attachment 312852

In fact, even the central bank of India only publishes the 2011 data as the most recent data. And you tell us you have the 2014 data??
View attachment 312853

You are indeed a low-IQ guy. It is a shame to PDF to offer you the elite membership!!

Becoming an elite member requires 8,000 posts.

Time to move on buddy before getting yourself in trouble for derailing the thread
I remember you, you're overall a nice guy although could be stubborn at times:azn:
Although I don't know him that long, I kinda have the same felling too.

lol, Delhi's electricity consumption per capita is less than 25% of my city in the interior of China.
Don't they use A/C? I think that place is way hotter.
Consider that Indian only generated total 1,106TWh in 2014-2015 fiscal years, while China had generated 5,583TWh in 2014. I wouldn't be surprised. One thing taken into consideration is that India's industrial comsumption of electricity is quite low comparing with China's.

View attachment 312850

View attachment 312852

View attachment 312853

LOW IQ Idiot, First of all Read the article without Exhibiting Your High IQ again and again. It has come from revaluation of Indian currency in PPP . Now I think you will get lost and do not come back with your poor logic and typical High IQ.

Now do not exhibit your high IQ again and again. You have been comprehensively been defeated. Now even if you come back , I will not west my time on third rate idiot like you. You have a very very poor comprehension skill and you are neither able to read or comprehend anything properly still you have a very high ego. Now you have any shame left, You will properly read and understand the article before coming here with your BS again and again. I have said you politely that i do not want to discuss any more but you come up again and again BS without proper understanding what is written. If you do not read whole article but read TITLE properly, you can understand that but you do not have any IQ to comprehend a single title forget about the contain of the article. Now getl ost and do not quote me if you have any shame left.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom