What's new

China Dominates the World TOP500 Supercomputers

If you want a uniform comparision than use world bank DATA.

To Refute the DATA of World Bank 2014, 2011 DATA is produced. What more idiocy can people exhibit in discussion.

What an idiot. Why an Indian patriotic could insult his own country in such a horrible way!!!

Show us the WORLD BANK 2014 data please. I mean a figure cited from worldbank.org directly. Show us, or shut up.

Time to move on buddy before getting yourself in trouble for derailing the thread
I remember you, you're overall a nice guy although could be stubborn at times:azn:

Where did I derailed the thread? I just said that we have one exaflop computer in making and you guys attacked me with poverty higher tha africa, low Iq and all that. I just refuted your claims with references and world bank DATA. You guys started attacking me personally and abused me collectively. Who is derailing the thread?

Still I know that i may be banned. I have got a negative rating for arguing that china must bring culprits of Xingxiang to justice when chinese members were advocating their extra judicious killing. I was give an infraction for trolling. This is the level of this forum. I complained but nothing happened. I will not be surprised if i get one more. Most of my negative ratings are given by chinese think tank for silly reason.

I requested not to quote me but you all are collectively attacking me personally. read some last posts. They starts with personal abuse.

I do not want to discuss anymore. I once again request you guys not to quote me.

Where did I derailed the thread? I

We have seen the same at the time of our successful mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle etc. Preserve some energy for tomorrow. We are going to launch 22 satellite from single launch tomorrow. you will have a very bad time and requre a lots of energy to vent your frustration Just in next few days, we are going to test air breathing engine. In next few few years , atmospheric stages of our rockets will not require oxidisor.

please tell us, if "mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle", "22 satellite from single launch", "air breathing engine" is derailing the topic? Before you, no one ever mentioned anything about this.

please tell us, if "mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle", "22 satellite from single launch", "air breathing engine" is derailing the topic? Before you, no one ever mentioned anything about this.
Blind patriotism grounded on delusion is a recipe for national shame.
They are making the same Indian president-level 2012 supa powa delusion everyday.

@HariPrasad
Are you really stoned?Care to explain your academic qualifications to claim such an erraneous statement?Do you even know what 132exaflop mean?We cant achieve that even after 10 years! let alone 4! Establishing supercomputer of that speed would consume power required by a city! damn it! Why are you bringing shame with your comments man?
China is way ahead of us in supercomputing,heck they even have their own micro-processors now-if latest reports are to be believed! Dont let nationalism ever cloud your rationaity

Where did I derailed the thread? I just said that we have one exaflop computer in making and you guys attacked me with poverty higher tha africa, low Iq and all that. I just refuted your claims with references and world bank DATA. You guys started attacking me personally and abused me collectively. Who is derailing the thread?

Still I know that i may be banned. I have got a negative rating for arguing that china must bring culprits of Xingxiang to justice when chinese members were advocating their extra judicious killing. I was give an infraction for trolling. This is the level of this forum. I complained but nothing happened. I will not be surprised if i get one more. Most of my negative ratings are given by chinese think tank for silly reason.

I requested not to quote me but you all are collectively attacking me personally. read some last posts. They starts with personal abuse.

I do not want to discuss anymore. I once again request you guys not to quote me.

I think I agree with you here, that rating and downvoting system is often extremely problematic here. I have been on the receiving end of this myself.

I would consider myself an extremely humble, non-confrontational dude. Yet, there was once that I got warning, for what I considered very benign retaliations to what were rather crass attacks by Pakistani members here.

Actually, we have difficulty to understand how in the world you got your "Elite Member" status. It is a embarrassment to PDF. Not only you lack the common sense, also you lack the decency to admit your mistakes.
Simple. By posting all the garbage on PDF.

I think I agree with you here, that rating and downvoting system is often extremely problematic here. I have been on the receiving end of this myself.

I would consider myself an extremely humble, non-confrontational dude. Yet, there was once that I got warning, for what I considered very benign retaliations to what were rather crass attacks by Pakistani members here.
lol
You got any negative?
I got some negative just by saying "boat refugee" which is widely used internationally!

Simple. By posting all the garbage on PDF.
Elite, positive/negative and likes have nothing to do with the quality of one's comments in PDF.

Anyone, and I really do mean anyone, that thinks they can get a 132 exaflop supercomputer by 2020 is not just delusional, but mentally braindead.

Do you even realise how outrageously powerful 132 exaflops is?

This is why we laugh at Indians and India.

In June 2016, the fastest supercomputer is 93 PETAFLOPS, and you think in just 3.5 years that India will get a 132 EXAFLOP supercomputer?
Indian will claim its first manned mission to space is to successful land on moon and return to earth in one piece and achieve the remarkable. :enjoy:

Surpassing the feat of Russian, American and Chinese.

Indian will claim its first manned mission to space is to successful land on moon and return to earth in one piece and achieve the remarkable. :enjoy:

Surpassing the feat of Russian, American and Chinese.

Please don't generalize here. Indians on PDF are not representative of Indians in general, more so Hari Prasad is not the representative of anyone but himself.

I was all enjoying the thread and was reading quality posts regarding topic unless one person Hari Prasad comes from across the border and destroy and derailed everything....:angry:

What a waste of precious time of Chinese members and precious bandwidth of this forum.....

PDF should be serious about trolls.

Please don't generalize here. Indians on PDF are not representative of Indians in general, more so Hari Prasad is not the representative of anyone but himself.

I agree with you that we should not generalize, but this elite member dose demonstrate some common traits shared by many of your countrymen, and the arguments he used are not unique to him.

I agree with you that we should not generalize, but this elite member dose demonstrate some common traits shared by many of your countrymen, and the arguments he used are not unique to him.

Hi @Dungeness
Thats not entirely correct my dear friend. While i agree that GoI has taken up development of supercomputers in the country in a big way and a lot of funds has been allocated for the same purpose.However it was absurd on his part to claim that india will have a 132 exaflop design by 2020 etc. As for his arguments, he alone is responsible,it is unwise to bracket others in the same category. Believe me,an educated indian with any amount of background in research will know where india stands vis-a-vis china in research.China is a good 10-15 years ahead of us in terms of research in a lot of areas!And we must not shy away from this reality.We must own it up and work HARDER!
As for the supercomputers though,we must also see how much time it remains active. We can copy our code(mostly in fortran or maybe c) to the supercomputer and run it- probably using "scp" command in a unix like machine. The time supercomputer remains active is also an indicator of how much research in being carried out using that particular setup

Last edited:

Every country have their own problems and their own jerks.

China has no little of them. There is a huge section which refuses to acknowledge the tragedies of Great Leap Forward or Cultural Revolution!

Every country have their own problems and their own jerks.

China has no little of them. There is a huge section which refuses to acknowledge the tragedies of Great Leap Forward or Cultural Revolution!
lets concentrate the topic on supercomputer only. if you want talk other topics, go to another more appropriate thread please. thanks.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom