What's new

China Dominates the World TOP500 Supercomputers

If what you posted about 132 exaflop is real in 2020 I'm gonna walk bare feet around the world challenging street fighters to fight my gorilla fists of awesome.

i'll record me eating me own poop and put it on youtube with proof. that's how confident i am. please bookmark this thread and take screenshot :D

Seriously, we all know its ridiculous. 132 EXAflops from India in four years? Maybe aim for 132 petaflops in 4 years and people will still be suspicious.
2020, that is 4 years away from now. Let's have a look at what the fastest computer was 4 years ago. It was 16.32 Petaflops/s from Sequoia of IBM, so in 4 years the computing power of the fastest super computer just increased less than 10 times. So now someone is claiming in the next 4 years, somehow it can magically increase the computing power more than 1000 times. Well, either it is a bad joke somewhere or they somehow process the technology from some alien civilizations we don't know about.

2020, that is 4 years away from now. Let's have a look at what the fastest computer was 4 years ago. It was 16.32 Petaflops/s from Sequoia of IBM, so in 4 years the computing power of the fastest super computer just increased less than 10 times. So now someone is claiming in the next 4 years, somehow it can magically increase the computing power more than 1000 times. Well, either it is a bad joke somewhere or they somehow process the technology from some alien civilizations we don't know about.

Secret vedic tech is very potent but you need faith to power it.

India's 132 Exadflop super computer is coming up. About 600 time faster than your fastest.

How is it a bad Joke?
History_of_supercomputing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_supercomputing

From the past couple decades the increase of computing power for supercomputers are quite linear, and actually slowed down in recent couple years, now can you kindly explain how in the next 4 years anyone can increase 1000 times of the computing power miraculously

Congrats to china. Enjoy this for couple of years. India's 132 Exa flop super computer is coming up. More than 132 times faster than anything world will have at that time.

India’s proposed new supercomputer is set to work at 132 exaflops per second as against an 1 exaflops per second machine being built by Cray Incorporated, the iconic American computer company which has projected that its machine would be ready by 2020.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-be...orological-applications.343923/#ixzz4CCiaHiWY

Pls pls stop making a complete fool of yourself.

This really reflects badly on Indians.

So pls stop bullcraps.

PS. Even if you succeed in making the vedic machine, India as it currently stands won't have enough electricity to power the gorilla, not even if you lot turn off everything electric. :laugh:

Last edited:

So pls stop bullcraps.

PS. Even if you succeed in making the vedic machine, India as it currently stands won't have enough electricity to power the gorilla, not even if you lot turn off everything electric. :laugh:
Indian loves to brag but can't work, it is their culture. :lol: HariPrasad is a fine example.

Public Release: 20-Jun-2016
The world's first 100-PFlops-level Supercomputer is established and operated in Wuxi, China
Science China Press

117975_web.jpg

Figure 1 shows the Sunway TaihuLight Supercomputer.
Credit: ©Science China Press

The Sunway TaihuLight supercomputer is the first system in the world that has a peak performance of over 100 PFlops. It is a complete homegrown supercomputer, and is operated by the National Supercomputing Center in Wuxi (NSCC-Wuxi). As the world's fastest supercomputer, it contributes largely to research fields such as earth system modeling, ocean surface wave modeling, atomistic simulation, and phase-field simulation. Three of the applications have managed to scale to the full system, and have been nominated as the finalists for the Gordon Bell award of 2016, which is the highest honor in the domain of high performance computing applications.

An overall introduction to the TaihuLight system, "The Sunway TaihuLight Supercomputer: System and Applications", written by Dr. Haohuan Fu, the deputy director of NSCC-Wuxi, and the other authors, is published on SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences. It provides a detailed illustration of the Sunway TaihuLight supercomputer, and its subsystems, including: the software system, the hardware system, the power system, the architecture of the new SW260101 many-core processor, and it also provides introductions to how research fields, such as earth system modeling, ocean surface wave modeling, atomistic simulation, and phase-field simulation, benefit from the supercomputer.

Since the development of supercomputers in the 1970s, scientific computing has become a major scientific paradigm that is as important as the theoretical and experimental branches of the discipline. The computational paradigm has been applied to various scientific domains, such as climate modeling, earth subsurface modeling and inversion, sky simulation, and phase-field simulation, with significant contributions to the advancement of those fields. With scientific advancements, the models that scientists simulate are becoming increasingly complex, and the temporal and spatial resolutions they require are also increasing rapidly. All these factors contribute to the demand for progressively greater computing power.

With the support of the National High Technology Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China, we have seen the swift development of Chinese supercomputer systems. As a successor of the Sunway BlueLight system, the Sunway TaihuLight system marks that supercomputers have entered the era of 100 PFlops.

The peak performance of the Sunway TaihuLight is 125 Pflops, the Linpack performance is 93 PFlops, and the performance per Watt is 6.05 GFlops/W.

One major technology innovation of the Sunway TaihuLight supercomputer is the homegrown SW26010 many-core processor, which includes 4 management processing elements (MPEs) and 256 computing processing elements (CPEs), and provides a peak performance over 3.06 TFlops.

The Sunway TaihuLight has already provided computational support to research universities and institutes in China, such as Tsinghua University, Beijing Normal University, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the First Institute of Oceanography, and achieved significant performance results in key research domains.

###​

Fu H H, Liao J F, Yang J Z, et al. The Sunway TaihuLight supercomputer: system and applications. Sci China Inf Sci, 2016, 59(7): 072001, doi: 10.1007/s11432-016-5588-7

Link ->

Fooling others is one thing, but fooling yourself is complete the other, and your elite member status makes things even worse. You'd better make sure India delivers its "Super-supercomputer" by 2017 than claiming 132 exaflops per second "Super-super-super-super-supercomputer" by 2020.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...upercomputer-by-2017/articleshow/19450713.cms

Ohhhhh dear , I can understand your frustration. We have seen the same at the time of our successful mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle etc. Preserve some energy for tomorrow. We are going to launch 22 satellite from single launch tomorrow. you will have a very bad time and requre a lots of energy to vent your frustration Just in next few days, we are going to test air breathing engine. In next few few years , atmospheric stages of our rockets will not require oxidisor. Its weight and length will reduced by 50% and launch cost shall be just fraction of what we have today which is already the cheapest. Prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Fooling others is one thing, but fooling yourself is complete the other, and your elite member status makes things even worse. You'd better make sure India delivers its "Super-supercomputer" by 2017 than claiming 132 exaflops per second "Super-super-super-super-supercomputer" by 2020.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...upercomputer-by-2017/articleshow/19450713.cms

Ohhhhh dear , I can understand your frustration. We have seen the same at the time of our successful mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle launch etc. Preserve some energy for tomorrow. We are going to launch 22 satellite from single launch tomorrow. you will have a very bad time and requre a lots of energy to vent your frustration Just in next few days, we are going to test air breathing engine. In next few few years , atmospheric stages of our rockets will not require oxidisor. Its weight and length will reduced by 50% and launch cost shall be just fraction of what we have today which is already the cheapest. Prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Indian loves to brag but can't work, it is their culture. :lol: HariPrasad is a fine example.

ohhhhh yes, When we were planning for Mangal mission, you guys told that we are bragging. We successfully reached mangal without any problem. You failed on moon. Who is bragging here????

Had I told you 6 month ago that we are going to launch 22 satellite in one flight of rocket, you would have told me the same thing. Now we are going to launch 22 satellite in one flight. It will be a bragging time for you guys tomorrow. It will be very nice to see you guys tomorrow. Somebody trolling and somebody giving fake congratulationinspite of a sever heart burn.

read this:

https://defence.pk/threads/india-be...for-space-meteorological-applications.343923/

Ohhhhh dear , I can understand your frustration. We have seen the same at the time of our successful mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle etc. Preserve some energy for tomorrow. We are going to launch 22 satellite from single launch tomorrow. you will have a very bad time and requre a lots of energy to vent your frustration Just in next few days, we are going to test air breathing engine. In next few few years , atmospheric stages of our rockets will not require oxidisor. Its weight and length will reduced by 50% and launch cost shall be just fraction of what we have today which is already the cheapest. Prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Ohhhhh dear , I can understand your frustration. We have seen the same at the time of our successful mangal mission, at the time of our mini hubble launch and Astrosat, Experimental launch of our space shuttle launch etc. Preserve some energy for tomorrow. We are going to launch 22 satellite from single launch tomorrow. you will have a very bad time and requre a lots of energy to vent your frustration Just in next few days, we are going to test air breathing engine. In next few few years , atmospheric stages of our rockets will not require oxidisor. Its weight and length will reduced by 50% and launch cost shall be just fraction of what we have today which is already the cheapest. Prepare yourself for tomorrow.

ohhhhh yes, When we were planning for Mangal mission, you guys told that we are bragging. We successfully reached mangal without any problem. You failed on moon. Who is bragging here????

Had I told you 6 month ago that we are going to launch 22 satellite in one flight of rocket, you would have told me the same thing. Now we are going to launch 22 satellite in one flight. It will be a bragging time for you guys tomorrow. It will be very nice to see you guys tomorrow. Somebody trolling and somebody giving fake congratulationinspite of a sever heart burn.

read this:

https://defence.pk/threads/india-be...for-space-meteorological-applications.343923/

Well, we can watch live video of your city from our satellites .:yahoo:

We can target every thing in your country fast and easily.:china:

new delhi at 0:34

Congrats to china. Enjoy this for couple of years. India's 132 Exa flop super computer is coming up. More than 132 times faster than anything world will have at that time.

India’s proposed new supercomputer is set to work at 132 exaflops per second as against an 1 exaflops per second machine being built by Cray Incorporated, the iconic American computer company which has projected that its machine would be ready by 2020.

Totally incorrect. Trust me I have met many people who actually work on these things. Our national supercomputing mission aims to put three 5-10 Petaflops machines by 2020.

read this:

Come on! A super super computer as you described and 22 satellites via one rocket are two completely different things.

A 132 Exa flop computer means 1000x faster than the current fastest one. 1000x faster means it is still science fiction today even for the most advanced countries. So lots of pure scientific research work needs to be done.

But the latter thing, 22 satellites via one rocket, It is also a nice achievement, but are you sure it could be compared to the super super computer? The Russian Dnepr rocket launched a record-breaking thirty-seven satellites in 2014. Russia already proves human being can do the job today. So it is just a pure engineering thing. Could you understand the difference between scientific research, and engineering research?

So pls stop bullcraps.

Come on! A super super computer as you described and 22 satellites via one rocket are two completely different things.

A 132 Exa flop computer means 1000x faster than the current fastest one. 1000x faster means it is still science fiction today even for the most advanced countries. So lots of pure scientific research work needs to be done.

But the latter thing, 22 satellites via one rocket, It is also a nice achievement, but are you sure it could be compared to the super super computer? The Russian Dnepr rocket launched a record-breaking thirty-seven satellites in 2014. Russia already proves human being can do the job today. So it is just a pure engineering thing. Could you understand the difference between scientific research, and engineering research?
Delusion is a disease. Delusion in delusion has no medicine to cure.
Normal people can delude, but if a country's elites are equally delusional....lol, no word to describe such situation in the sub-continent.
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/india-a-self-deluded-nation-by-raghu-dayal/

Totally incorrect. Trust me I have met many people who actually work on these things. Our national supercomputing mission aims to put three 5-10 Petaflops machines by 2020.
Don't try to preach...Seriously, u should migrant to US.

Well, we can watch live video of your city from our satellites .:yahoo:

We can target every thing in your country fast and easily.:china:

new delhi at 0:34
lol, I can see buses moving.

Back
Top Bottom