What's new

China denies visa to IAF officer, India cancels defence team visit

How so?So we cancelled the entire visit..another punch on their face?
Lol@ their insecurity not offering Visa to a pilot from Arunachal,but IAF made him a part,accept him or visit cancelled ;)

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some misuse the privilege.

PS:No more reply from my side

China is back to it's old tricks again :disagree: not good I thought this matter was resolved

All ambiguity b/w Pak V India ,China V India is due to Land claims. This is not Good for Asia, specially conflict between neighbors. This is still dream to make free Visa state between the regions. West Countries are taking advantage of this, And they will never want Peace in Asia.

^he meant the administration should select non controversial officers to send. this is CBM mission so it's a fair advice to not cause heart burn on either side in early stages.

calm down prahh

Sorry Abhi, I don't buy that. The man in question is a serving Group Captain of the IAF. He is qualified to be a part of the delegation. That is all that needs to be seen. Nothing else. No military in the world would accept such conditions. Do you think it is fair or logical to make a dossier entry into his record of service that he is ineligible for any mission to China because he hails from Arunachal? What do you think he would do if such dossier entry were made? He would go to Court and haul the IAF along and please believe me that there is no Court in India which would not uphold the officer's plea. IAF could never explain its actions.

Your line of thinking is totally unacceptable. It is OK for a civilian non Indian to think that way but it is totally unrealistic. The officer has reached where he is today by sheer merit and competence and that is what the computer which selected him for the mission recognises. Supposing that there was a Pakistani military delegation visiting India and India objected to one officer because he hails from Gilgit or Baltistan (places which India claims as her own). Ask any Pakistani officer if his government would accept such conditionality. China knew that it left us with no option but to call off the visit as otherwise, dropping the officer from the list would imply that India accepts China's claim over Arunachal.

All ambiguity b/w Pak V India ,China V India is due to Land claims. This is not Good for Asia, specially conflict between neighbors. This is still dream to make free Visa state between the regions. West Countries are taking advantage of this, And they will never want Peace in Asia.

Dude - we don't need free visa states, all South Asian countries population is overflowing, and believe me if it happens there will be more Indians in Pakistan than Pakistanis, not a good Idea :no:

Anyway i am in favor of peace and trade between Asian countries

Dude - we don't need free visa states, all South Asian countries population is overflowing, and believe me if it happens there will be more Indians in Pakistan than Pakistanis, not a good Idea :no:

Where does that theory come from?lol

not really. so many pakistani artists will come to India. they are already coming! there are some 9600 pakistanis who come here and don't even go back - so your logic is self praising. but then you have to come back to the reality.

9600 pakistanis-missing-after-visa-expiry.html

yeah bring freedom or democracy to china:lol:

democracy_coming.jpg
I can't wait, But don't know whether you can cross the border!! Why indian always like daydream, Just talk? Oh, I know, because they can do anything in real life!!! HEHE!!

This is the N times that indian invite humiliation because of Arunachal. Indian know that it is disputed place, But China will deny the visa to any people hails from the place. From the inferior method, we can find the india govern is incapable!!!
Maybe they have not money to buy the tickets to Beijing, Or chinese don't bribe them, Or they think Beijing is too dirty!!!

Sorry Abhi, I don't buy that. The man in question is a serving Group Captain of the IAF. He is qualified to be a part of the delegation. That is all that needs to be seen. Nothing else. No military in the world would accept such conditions. Do you think it is fair or logical to make a dossier entry into his record of service that he is ineligible for any mission to China because he hails from Arunachal? What do you think he would do if such dossier entry were made? He would go to Court and haul the IAF along and please believe me that there is no Court in India which would not uphold the officer's plea. IAF could never explain its actions.

Your line of thinking is totally unacceptable. It is OK for a civilian non Indian to think that way but it is totally unrealistic. The officer has reached where he is today by sheer merit and competence and that is what the computer which selected him for the mission recognises. Supposing that there was a Pakistani military delegation visiting India and India objected to one officer because he hails from Gilgit or Baltistan (places which India claims as her own). Ask any Pakistani officer if his government would accept such conditionality. China knew that it left us with no option but to call off the visit as otherwise, dropping the officer from the list would imply that India accepts China's claim over Arunachal.
well said ..dada.. but few are eager to earn brownies here. they dont see chin aggression when they cancelled talks last time just bcoz Dalai Lama was present in a Buddhist conference..and there aggression doesnt stop there ..they asked WB govt to not attend certain function..I mean do u believe all this..height of hypocrisy..and listen to these chins they are behaving now as if theyare saint or something...
I only want to say is..this is just a slap on wrist for cancelling the previous border talks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom