What's new

China denies visa to IAF officer, India cancels defence team visit

and that is y ur whining now...Chinese are getting kicked all around the world..vietnam, phillipines, india, japan are kicing China diplomatically. that is y we are having Chinese whining and doing petty stuff like kidnapping honest businessman, attacking diplomats, denying Visa. nothing more expected from coward Chinese..u will see after some days Chinese leaders will come begging for continuing relations..happened last time too,..when they had to agree by giving visa to that previously denied army man..

you are cluless as usual.

Sending an officer from area of disputes for a sincere defence exchange to annoy your host is a good idea in your eyes?

Even that officer didn't felt that he is from a disputed area and not hesitated to join IAF. so he is every bit a part of the IAF and nothing wrong in sending him..

Even that officer didn't felt that he is from a disputed area and not hesitated to join IAF. so he is every bit a part of the IAF and nothing wrong in sending him..

his nationality or loyalty is not being called in to question. read the responses carefully.

his nationality or loyalty is not being called in to question. read the responses carefully.

What you meant to say?? is he not an Indian or an IAF officer?? or he don't have the right to represent India?? or he can represent India except in china??

What you meant to say?? is he not an Indian or an IAF officer?? or he don't have the right to represent India?? or he can represent India except in china??
lord, IT yaar.
he is all that, but CBMs and diplomacy requires both sides to avoid controversy.
India and China are both at fault in this case.

can u tell me what's india's mistake here?

sending someone from the disputed area, and China is equally at fault to derail the talks because of such petty issue.

In any case, despite this failure, attempts should be made to keep our border peaceful and increase trade relations.

sending someone from the disputed area, and China is equally at fault to derail the talks because of such petty issue.

In any case, despite this failure, attempts should be made to keep our border peaceful and increase trade relations.

Then we should stop hiring people to the army from the disputed territory as well, correct??? Are we wrong in hiring that officer??

I always second with the statement, from whomsoever it may come (whether it may from the PM of the country) that officer is an Indian and he will represent India.

Then we should stop hiring people from the disputed territory as well, correct??? Are we wrong in hiring that officer??

of course not, they are as much indian as you and me.
right man for the right job makes all the difference

of course not, they are as much indian as you and me.
right man for the right job makes all the difference

He is a man from the border area, he know the ground reality well at the border areas than anyone else.. So always he is a right choice to Negotiate about the border issue for India.

He is a man from the border area, he know the ground reality well at the border areas than anyone else.. So always he is a right choice to Negotiate about the border issue for India.

he may not be always the right choice. I respectfully disagree.
Negotiation requires cool heads and compromise therefore people directly affected may not be always the best choice.

keep in mind, my comments apply equally to China.

Negotiation requires cool heads and compromise therefore people directly affected may not be always the best choice.

keep in mind, my comments apply equally to China.

People directly affected are always the right choice...

There is a Proverb in Tamil Nadu, "You will not understand the intensity of diarrhea and vomiting until u got affected, you will not know the intensity by seeing someone else who had"..

so always the persons who are directly affected are the right choice to negotiate..

China is claiming Indian territory. As long as this is happening military ties are pointless. Best to keep building infrastructure, inducting new weapons, adapting tactics, and rasing new mountain divisions (the faster the better).
War might be inevitable, best to be ready.

The sooner ICBMS capable of hitting Beijing are inducted the better (this kind of deterrent might be needed to prevent an invasion).

Back
Top Bottom