What's new

China defends Pak, says it is at frontlines of anti-terror fight

Don't make up stories. Pay attention to your Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Tamil nadu. India as a volatile country, is entitled to throw stones in glass houses?

This is Tibet
View attachment 407345

This is Xinjiang
1064256886944205571.jpg

This is Kashmir
ac255d7b-b521-461c-860c-e45f5b7a4152.jpg

This is Manipur
0028FYWBzy75UQVLaXzad&690

This is Assam
20051019091828d41d8.jpg

Where do u think I am from? :lol: :lol: Man this is so hilarious........ This is what happens when u take the poison given by ur pakistani friends.

Oh please. At any rate I will wish to born in a democratic India than a dictatorship China. India is not perfect. But nor is China. Oppressing people, building projects by not hearing local populace rules, forced abortion, banning of protests, banning of internet might be good for China for you guys to get brainwashed. :lol:

U guys are making me troll. I give u that... Generally i ignore... But not today

again 'front-line state'? uh oh. The last time somebody called Pakistan that, they started drone bombing the hell out of Pakistan. So now China too?

Pakistan is the victim of terrorism.

...which is its own monster. But now they cannot control it and it is biting them

Don't make up stories. Pay attention to your Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Tamil nadu. India as a volatile country, is entitled to throw stones in glass houses?

This is Tibet
View attachment 407345

This is Xinjiang
1064256886944205571.jpg

This is Kashmir

This is Manipur

This is Assam
20051019091828d41d8.jpg

do you know of Tiananmen Square, Falun gong, Uighurs....why even Mao's Redbook revolution and how many died in it? If all that is too old for you, how about looking up transient workers of China, ghost cities of China, human rights in China or the balance sheet problem of Chinese regional authorities?

again 'front-line state'? uh oh. The last time somebody called Pakistan that, they started drone bombing the hell out of Pakistan. So now China too?

...which is its own monster. But now they cannot control it and it is biting them

do you know of Tiananmen Square, Falun gong, Uighurs....why even Mao's Redbook revolution and how many died in it? If all that is too old for you, how about looking up transient workers of China, ghost cities of China, human rights in China or the balance sheet problem of Chinese regional authorities?
So sorry, I know all about it. But you haven't found a point - India is a volatile country, and China is not!

The Tiananmen incident, which has absolutely fewer casualties than the Gujarat massacre in 2002.

Falun Gong, I do not think that a true religion will teach people to burn themselves. Do Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism do this?

Please don't insult the Uygur people. They are patriots. This is different from India's CPI, Sikh, Muslim, Bodoland

As for Mao era. I'm sorry, China's population has increased from 450 million (1949) to 900 million (1976). The average life expectancy has increased from 35 years (1949) to 65 years (1976). Oh, the current level in India. And my father was born in 60s, What story do you want to make up?

As for the others, I would like to wait for India to settle 18 million modern slaves and 60 million child laborers to talk about. Dalit and I talked about human rights?

Where do u think I am from? :lol: :lol: Man this is so hilarious........ This is what happens when u take the poison given by ur pakistani friends.

Oh please. At any rate I will wish to born in a democratic India than a dictatorship China. India is not perfect. But nor is China. Oppressing people, building projects by not hearing local populace rules, forced abortion, banning of protests, banning of internet might be good for China for you guys to get brainwashed. :lol:

U guys are making me troll. I give u that... Generally i ignore... But not today
Oh, thank you for caring about us, and equally wishing you wouldn't be killed because of a turbulent society. Genocide, caste, oppression of the people...

Oh, would you rather live in a democratic India? Who cares?! Obama's younger brother prefers to live in China, and has been 13 years!:rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, Indians living in China live very well.:lol:

Last edited:
Chinese didn't comment because it doesn't warrant any comment. Two countries talking about an individual do not become a global issue. Try your luck in UN security Council if you want to internationalise. But before you do that along with your daddies, the yanks, just keep in mind as to what happened with similar endeavour against Masood Azhar.

Great, and you know what, we are more than happy with Pakistan's and China's support to guy's like Masood Azhar and Sayeed Salahudeen. You know why ??

We are fighting Pakistan's war in Kashmir and if it withdraws its support, the war would be fought inside Pakistan.

Do you know who said so. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://nation.com.pk/national/09-Jun-2012/ujc-warns-of-war-inside-pakistan/

Oh, thank you for caring about us, and equally wishing you wouldn't be killed because of a turbulent society. Genocide, caste, oppression of the people...

Oh, would you rather live in a democratic India? Who cares?! Obama's younger brother prefers to live in China, and has been 13 years!:rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, Indians living in China live very well.:lol:

If Obama's brother living in China makes it a better place, then the whole world is the best place since the family of Obama's are everywhere it seems. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama

This is Tibet
View attachment 407345

This is Xinjiang
1064256886944205571.jpg

This is Kashmir

This is Manipur

This is Assam
20051019091828d41d8.jpg
Is Tibet railway open for tourism yet ? this ride in my wish list.

p564_d20140512163411.jpg

Last edited:
If Obama's brother living in China makes it a better place, then the whole world is the best place since the family of Obama's are everywhere it seems. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::usflag:

Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo
Barack Obama's half-brother, born c. 1965, son of Barack Obama Sr. and his third wife Ruth Baker.[141] Mark Ndesandjo runs an Internet company called WorldNexus that advises Chinese corporations how best to reach international customers.[142] Mark was educated in the US, graduating from Brown University; he studiedphysics at Stanford University, and received an MBA degree from Emory University.[143]

He has lived in Shenzhen, China, since 2002.[143] Through his mother, he is Jewish.[144] He is married to Liu Xuehua (also spelled Liu Zue Hua in some reports), a Chinese woman from Henan Province.[145][146] He is an accomplished pianist and has performed in concert.[147]

In 2009, Mark Ndesandjo published a semi-autobiographical novel, Nairobi to Shenzhen: A Novel of Love in the East.[148][149] He published a memoir in 2013, entitled, Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery.[150] In it, he accused their father Barack Sr. of abuse.[151]
146659862401944338.JPEG

Last edited:
So Modi & Sushma sleeping in bed with trump did nothing lols this statement by US will cost indians billions of dollars in Arms deals and poor indians are happy in a mere statement against Pakistan which whole world knows even trump can do nothing to Pakistan.hahhahah:lol:

Is Tibet railway open for tourism yet ? this ride in my wish list.

p564_d20140512163411.jpg
Sorry, I just saw your reply and forgive my delay.

Yes, you can travel by rail to Tibet. I remember Japanese NHK did a documentary about a Japanese traveling by train in Tibet.

I found this video.

BTW, Tibet received about 15 million foreign tourists in 2016.

This is a wrong cause the Chinese are supporting .
CPEC or other economic support is OK even if India makes token protests but supporting a killer is not logical.
China feels that it can prevent similar Islamic terrorists on its territory by appeasing Pakistan ,but they forget that a tiger can't change its strips.
For islamic extremists China is a natural target because of its anti religion policies.
For the record I am totally anti any religion , but our mutual acquaintance style themselves as defenders of the ummah.
Look at the change of tone visavis Saudi Arabia.Until recently SA was Pakistan's ideal but now they get blamed for everything.
China's future is same.

Just words.

You Pakistanis are hanging out of every word uttered by Modi and. trump and trying to counter it with every breath uttered by China which you construe to mean unrelenting support.

It just words

This won't get you Kashmir or it wil not to help Modi and India fall from.their podium

That's what you people really need .from.China

Not words

This is a wrong cause the Chinese are supporting .
CPEC or other economic support is OK even if India makes token protests but supporting a killer is not logical.
China feels that it can prevent similar Islamic terrorists on its territory by appeasing Pakistan ,but they forget that a tiger can't change its strips.
For islamic extremists China is a natural target because of its anti religion policies.
For the record I am totally anti any religion , but our mutual acquaintance style themselves as defenders of the ummah.
Look at the change of tone visavis Saudi Arabia.Until recently SA was Pakistan's ideal but now they get blamed for everything.
China's future is same.
Don't worry, we can handle relations with Islamic countries. Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait and Turkey are all arms customers in China.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-to-open-a-drone-factory-in-saudi-arabia.498171/

Back
Top Bottom