What's new

China defends Pak, says it is at frontlines of anti-terror fight

Ask any Chinese member on this forum, he will agree with me.

I want that from Chinese government and not from some anonymous internet warrior.

My point is Chinese have no right on commenting about freedom struggles...Tibetan movement is brutally suppressed...Tibetan are fleeing in scores , Xinjiang is brutally suppressed both politically and religiously...Freedom rallies in HK are suppressed and their leaders are jailed. Political adversaries of CPC in mainland China are either killed or jailed forever...According to amnesty international every year more than 4000 people are sentenced to death, and more than 80% of those are political adversaries of CPC who don't get proper trial...your country must be only one that jail Nobel Prize winners that have different opinion to CPC...I hope you understand what I mean

US was also saying that till Tanzania attack. Still they were not convinced till another mighty blow in 9/11.

I think best way to show that pakistan has done outstanding work is to open up media/think tank and show real research and statistics and than compare to nato countries contribution (eating macdonalds and supporting moderate rebels ahem isis, selling weopens to countries who are dictaterships, use of depleted uranium, white phosphorus ).

It is important to show facts from fiction like who created this mess and who really supports the mercenaries.
It is also important to show victims who are affected by drone attacks by nato, this is not by accident they know that people in these part of region belive in revenge so they get to make excuse oh look they need democrazy, oh look women oppressed etc.

It is also wise to expose mossad front like rita katz.

"
(((Katz))) Katz (born in Basra, Iraq, 1963) is a terrorism analyst and the co-founder of the Search International Terrorist Entities (SITE) Intelligence Group, a private intelligence firm based in Washington, DC.

The Institute tracks global terrorist networks, and intercepts and distributes messages, videos, and advance warnings of suicide bombings from terrorist groups' communications networks.[2"

Read the bit advance warning of sucide bombings terrorist groups? how do they know? unless they are the very people behind this.

What is Chinese opinion on Syed Salahuddin? Chinese spokesman didn't comment on that issue. It would have been interesting to know Chinese opinion on Syed Salahuddin.
Salahuddin is a hero of Kashmiri nation. Once entire world sanctioned great freedom fighter of Libya Umer Mukhtar now every one praised his valour and courage similarly by a business deal you labeled genuine freedom leader as a terrorist.
Alas two leaders who killed millions one side and second killed thousands labeled a freedom fighter a terrorist.

What deals were signed?
Lets see
There are the Guardian drones
The spice jet order that is around $22 billion alone
Pressure to get the F-16 factory going

And all that to have one man designated as terrorist who really has mattered less and less in the current insurgent activity against Indias oppression

Modi's game isnt strategic, its propaganda.

If he can convince the 1 billion at home that USA is condemning Pakistan then he can call that a victory. Of course like all of his actions, there will not be any real world consequences to follow.
And that is all that it is, his 1 billion drones who can't think for themselves will follow the pied piper wherever he takes them

Salahuddin is a hero of Kashmiri nation. Once entire world sanctioned great freedom fighter of Libya Umer Mukhtar now every one praised his valour and courage similarly by a business deal you labeled genuine freedom leader as a terrorist.
Alas two leaders who killed millions one side and second killed thousands labeled a freedom fighter a terrorist.

:lol: Salahuddin may be a hero to you...but to us he is a terrorist...now internationally recognized global terrorist.

:lol: Salahuddin may be a hero to you...but to us he is a terrorist...now internationally recognized global terrorist.
Only for a defense deal, i know nothing gonna happen to him. Due to this deal they openly get support to other global organisations and in future you will also see Khurasanis, Afghans, Uzbeks etc in valley.

Lets see
There are the Guardian drones
The spice jet order that is around $22 billion alone
Pressure to get the F-16 factory going
:lol:
The SpiceJet deal has NOTHING to do with Government of India.
The others are BS.
You are off your game Oscar, try harder.

Last edited:
Apart from the usual primp and pamper, it all sounds like a one way traffic.

I want that from Chinese government and not from some anonymous internet warrior.

My point is Chinese have no right on commenting about freedom struggles...Tibetan movement is brutally suppressed...Tibetan are fleeing in scores , Xinjiang is brutally suppressed both politically and religiously...Freedom rallies in HK are suppressed and their leaders are jailed. Political adversaries of CPC in mainland China are either killed or jailed forever...According to amnesty international every year more than 4000 people are sentenced to death, and more than 80% of those are political adversaries of CPC who don't get proper trial...your country must be only one that jail Nobel Prize winners that have different opinion to CPC...I hope you understand what I mean
Blah blah, same old shit.

Majority Tibetan are pro-China, the separatist all fled to India. Xinjiang is 1000% more peaceful than your Kashmir and North East, where Indian army are given full right to arrest or shoot without warrant. Kashmir alone registered 60,000 civilian death, unaccounted figures even higher. 35% Indian politicians have criminal case, your incompetent judiciary simply have no means to persecute them. India jail people under sedition law too, for speaking against the state. And even for not standing during national anthem, lol. So much for calling yourself free and democratic.

Last edited:
chinas only allies are two failed states.....pakistan and north korea...that too a master - slave relationship...how long do you expect to keep them aflaot with money ???? last time the soviet union tried it...it disintegrated.

Do you want a list of allies for india ??? USA alone is enough to rattle china.

just go read Global times and you will see how scared the chinese are.....with all their op eds... :D

when was the last time china has had any experience in modern warfare ??? [ if you bring up 62..please remember you lost in 67...and india got sikkim :D]

Did you know...JAPAN is the largest naval power in asia ???
Stop the name calling. Even we die, will make sure India vaporize before it. Stop fabricated the 1967 shit, Nathula is still in our hands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom