What's new

China decides to impose a 25% punitive tariff on 106 items U.S. goods (worth US$50 billion in total)

With a 4:1 deficit in your favour, you can only wish!
you can ask your apple,cisco,microsoft,amazon,ge,.qualcomm..back to us and the deficit will definitely drop 100billions or even 200 billions!and china high techs grows more quickly so win win really!!!

I beg you withdraw those companies to your beloved US!
Do not talking shit....... you know as us companies use china as manufacturing bases,that drop is mission impossible....
you americains are smart to know this yet you still ask china gov to drop it ,I am asking you how to reduce thr deficit?
Ban all the americains companies to build manufacturing bases in CHINA?!
Hypocrtical americians!

Not really. You only need to lower your price to be less than other sellers. That will either force those sellers to match the price or stay out of market.
And what makes you think there won't be a cascading effect, like a panic sell off. The institutional investors in any case will rip you off. So good luck with that!

And what makes you think there won't be a cascading effect, like a panic sell off. The institutional investors in any case will rip you off. So good luck with that!
US treasury is not like company stock. People don't fear that it will become worthless very quickly but company may bankrupt overnight. If there is a fire sell in the market, many bond holders can consider the option of selling it, buying more or holding it to maturity. Combined with the need for cash, they can make a decision that is the best for them.

Lol! A 25% car tariff on top of an already existing 25% car tariff? The irony of THEM complaining about tariffs!

Those tariffs are according to WTO rules, as the range is set differently for developing and developed nation. The irony is that it was the US not China that made those WTO rules.
US cars with 50% tariff will be competing with EU & Japanese cars still under a 25% tariff in China. There will be a difference.

US treasury is not like company stock. People don't fear that it will become worthless very quickly but company may bankrupt overnight. If there is a fire sell in the market, many bond holders can consider the option of selling it, buying more or holding it to maturity. Combined with the need for cash, they can make a decision that is the best for them.
Let us stop beating about the bush, shall we? Why does China park its excess capital in the US T-bonds, apart from their obvious necessity to shore up their exports. Because they are sovereign bonds consisting of hard currencies. Neither your CPEC, or your projects in other developing countries like Cambodia, SL or in Africa provides you with the same peace of mind. You need US as much as she needs you, perhaps even more.

Let us stop beating about the bush, shall we? Why does China park its excess capital in the US T-bonds, apart from their obvious necessity to shore up their exports. Because they are sovereign bonds consisting of hard currencies. Neither your CPEC, or your projects in other developing countries like Cambodia, SL or in Africa provides you with the same peace of mind. You need US as much as she needs you, perhaps even more.
Because US refuses to sell US-dollar-denominated assets, other than US treasury bonds, to China.

You are nothing to americians but a place of cheap vn females!
not even a shithple to mention about!
buy your products???
the truthTrump want is US win win and every body lose lose,idiot vn monkey!
you have the obligation to buy us products but no products to us!
vn would take more attacks coz your reliance higher on trade 185% of your gdp while China 35%!
we shall see vn monkey!
Hey, barking on internet will not make CN look better. Remember Jap daddy raped,burn millions Cnese for fun and Deng still lick Jap @zz in 1978 :laugh:

Btw : I still dont know why PDF Mod still dont ban Cnese insulting other ? CN is dying in real life. No use to make friend wt CN anymore

they gonna dump their unwanted crap and kill off your farmers with dirt cheap price. no win-win here boi. lol. canadian farmers are probably can't go to sleep night now :D
Oh.so thats what US and daddy Jap did to you when CN licked their @zz since 1978,right???

Because US refuses to sell US-dollar-denominated assets, other than US treasury bonds, to China.
And why would they? Aren't your companies listed on the US bourses, by the way.

My question still stands, do you think you can 'unfriend' US and still be profitable from your puny infrastructure investments in third world countries like Pakistan and such?

Hey, barking on internet will not make CN look better. Remember Jap daddy raped,burn millions Cnese for fun and Deng still lick Jap @zz in 1978 :laugh:

Btw : I still dont know why PDF Mod still dont ban Cnese insulting other ? CN is dying in real life. No use to make friend wt CN anymore
At least we feel sorry for the men and women killed in VN war,your words show you are without humanity!

My question still stands, do you think you can 'unfriend' US and still be profitable from your puny infrastructure investments in third world countries like Pakistan and such?
Ask them.

yes,your rule is US win win and every body lose lose!

Oh.so thats what US and daddy Jap did to you when CN licked their @zz since 1978,right???
i guess those VN women raped to death by big americain solders in VN felt great!!!

At least we feel sorry for the men and women killed in VN war,your words show you are without humanity!
Try to save your own life while CN economy falling. Dont poke your nose into VN-US deal,Dud.

If u dont buy US soybean, planes,then lets us buy and US will buy more VN products.wi win for VN-US

I will kill you if you are right infront of me!MOTR FUK!

VN monkey!!!

Try to save your own life while CN economy falling. Dont poke your nose into VN-US deal,Dud.

If u dont buy US soybean, planes,then lets us buy and US will buy more VN products.wi win for VN-US
not your dude,mtr fuk vn money!!!!!
I will KILL you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom