What's new

China decides to impose a 25% punitive tariff on 106 items U.S. goods (worth US$50 billion in total)

Keep it clean friend! These kind of images are distasteful. Both China and Vietnam have faced wars and genocides at the hands of foreigners.
I just said that if CN dont buy US's products, then VN will buy as long as US also buy more VN produtcs...and u see, CN trolls keep spoilling the thread and Mod do Nothing to them despite that Cnese worker just dragged and beat old Pak men and Pak police in Khanewal

@MOD should do something at least on this forum to stop Cnese arrogance.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinese-showing-who-the-real-boss-is.552019/

Chinese workers thrash policemen in Khanewal

Look, I am not debating morality of these actions. All countries are self serving f*&*&*$$#$ at one level or the other. All I am saying is that it will be much harder for China to fight a trade war with USA owing to them holding more debt and running a bigger positive trade difference. You have more money at stake.
We did not start the war and we did not want to at the first place,but apparently,Trump thinks otherwisely.
Do not worry, my Freind,1951, 2 years later after the founding of People republic of China,we fought the Korea War,and we did not lose!

We did not start the war and we did not want to at the first place,but apparently,Trump thinks otherwisely.
Do not worry, my Freind,1951, 2 years later after the founding of People republic of China,we fought the Korea War,and we did not lose!
Cn lost in CN-TW conflict, US troops killed PLA mercilessly.

704 215,000
Casualties and losses
440 ROC troops killed[1] 460 PRC troops killed, 218 civilians killed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

I just said that if CN dont buy US's products, then VN will buy as long as US also buy more VN produtcs...and u see, CN trolls keep spoilling the thread and Mod do Nothing to them despite that Cnese worker just dragged and beat old Pak men and Pak police in Khanewal

@MOD should do something at least on this forum to stop Cnese arrogance.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinese-showing-who-the-real-boss-is.552019/

Chinese workers thrash policemen in Khanewal
If the Chinese people are truly unfriendly to Pakistani people, I hereby express my heartfelt apology and feel shame. This man is not worthy to be called Chinese.

But this sinister tricks of you Vietnamese monkeys will only make the China-Pakistan alliance stronger.

If the Chinese people are truly unfriendly to Pakistani people, I hereby express my heartfelt apology and feel shame. This man is not worthy to be called Chinese.

But this sinister tricks of you Vietnamese monkeys will only make the China-Pakistan alliance stronger.
Whatever, you are just stupid troll derailing this thread. CN economy is dying and falling back to the time of 1978 when CN is just dirty poor nation wt 500 hungry peasant begging for food from daddy Jap.

no use to stick wt CN now. The sooner abandoning CN the better chance we have to get rid of the mud.

@Viva_Viet

Who is this "MOD" you are appealing to? According to the user registry:

zcZlFIV.png

:lol:
So typical of Viets to send prayers to false idols. Nowadays, you worship the white man as a false god (golddigging Viet girls especially). But no matter your efforts there will be no 'divine intervention' to save you. In the eyes of Heaven, you are a reprobate people and you will get what you deserve. Damnation and destruction.

2 armed transporters sunk
Cn lost in CN-TW conflict, US troops killed PLA mercilessly.

704 215,000
Casualties and losses
440 ROC troops killed[1] 460 PRC troops killed, 218 civilians killed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

South China Sea Conflit

Date
14 March 1988
Chigua Reef
Territorial
changes
Chinese retook Chigua Reef
Belligerents

23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
Vietnam

Casualties and losses

China 0 killed = Vietnam 64 killed
1 wounded 11 wounded
0 captured 9 captured
0 armed transporters sunk 2 armed transporters sunk
0 landing craft destroyed 1 landing craft destroyed

Vietnam, the third most powerful military power in the world, is really amazing! However, such a powerful Vietnamese empire was actually defeated by Cambodia.

South China Sea Conflit

Date
14 March 1988
Chigua Reef
Territorial
changes
Belligerents

China
Vietnam

Casualties and losses

China 1 wounded = Vietnam 64 killed
11 wounded
9 captured
1 landing craft destroyed
Why keep using old news ?? why not lastest conflict in 2014 ??

2014 conflict : 21 Cnese killed, thousand wounded, No "wofl warriors" came to rescue, Cn Oil rig had to pull back. Zero Vn casualty.:cool:

South China Sea Conflit

Date
14 March 1988
Chigua Reef
Territorial
changes
Belligerents

China
Vietnam

Casualties and losses

China 1 wounded = Vietnam 64 killed
11 wounded
9 captured
1 landing craft destroyed
Why keep using old news ?? why not lastest conflict in 2014 ??

2014 conflict : 21 Cnese killed, thousand wounded, No "wofl warriors" came to rescue. Zero Vn casualty.;cool:
@Viva_Viet

Who is this "MOD" you are appealing to? According to the user registry:

zcZlFIV.png

:lol:
So typical of Viets to send prayers to false idols. Nowadays, you worship the white man as a false god (golddigging Viet girls especially). But no matter your efforts there will be no 'divine intervention' to save you. In the eyes of Heaven, you are a reprobate people and you will get what you deserve. Damnation and destruction.
I do hope u can control Cnese troll here...or they will thrash even your ally in real life .

Live news: 200,000 vn women are sucking Chinese peasants' dicks...
Live: thousand Cnese r being beaten and killed like dogs

@Viva_Viet is the worse troll I have seen on PDF, living in lala land and claiming the whole sub Mekong region in the year 2018, what do you expect from this type, better ignore him and come back to topic.

Haha, vn men's mouths are bragging, meanwhile, vn women's mouths are sucking our poor peasants' dicks...
prostitute is everywhere. hundred thousand Cnese prostitute sucking dicks, too, and they got money from "service"

But Cnese beaten and killed like dogs in 2014 conflict is as hurt as Nanjing rape and US's massacre in CN-TW conflict, those Cnese were not only got No money for their "service" to daddy Jap but also be massacred in Nanjing :laugh:

@Viva_Viet is the worse troll I have seen on PDF, living in lala land and claiming the whole sub Mekong region in the year 2018, what do you expect from this type, better ignore him and come back to topic.
I hope Mod will ban all Cnese troll who start trolling first and spoiling this thread. Dont make PDF become another Khanewal.

This thread is about China vs USA, pls do not mention a country whose economy is smaller than one Chinese province.

This thread is about China vs USA, pls do not mention a country whose economy is smaller than one Chinese province.
I just said: if Cn dont buy US's products, then we and the others will buy...and Cn troll came up .

Back
Top Bottom