What's new

China could nuke India from Tibet: Russia

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon i would be a idiot rather than caged apes like chinese....
@Luca1 russian drug mafias rules majority of Goa. Infact u can hardly see indians there. Its all russians israely britishers etc etc. If u are in posh hotel u in trouble.... Russian womens rules there. Majority of them are drugadics. They sex for cash and drugs. Even rapes rich indian males. Poor indian males goes to goa for watching nude females. Goa bringing shame to india. Its all due to western culture. For them sex is like bfast lunch dinner.
Nothing to say: INDIA'S AND GOA'S ONLY NUDE BEACH

You are such a nut case. I would be ashame of you if I'm an Indian. R u sure u r no Pakistani trying to make Indians look like some nut job?

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon i would be a idiot rather than caged apes like chinese....
@Luca1 russian drug mafias rules majority of Goa. Infact u can hardly see indians there. Its all russians israely britishers etc etc. If u are in posh hotel u in trouble.... Russian womens rules there. Majority of them are drugadics. They sex for cash and drugs. Even rapes rich indian males. Poor indian males goes to goa for watching nude females. Goa bringing shame to india. Its all due to western culture. For them sex is like bfast lunch dinner.
Nothing to say: INDIA'S AND GOA'S ONLY NUDE BEACH

Lol Indian talk about caged apes :lol:, only apes know the feeling of caged apes in order to make this issue relevant, we Chinese don't.

FROM TIBET ITS ONLY 60KM TO NEW DELHI CHINA MUST HAVE 60KM NUCLEAR LAUNCH CAPABLE CRUISE MISSILE SUCH AS NASR WHICH PAKISTAN HAS DONT WORRY CHINA PAKISTAN WILL GIVE U 60KM NUCLEAR LAUNCH CAPABLE CRUISE MISSILE SUCH AS NASR TO CHINA.
and from where did u get this number ?

Back
Top Bottom