What's new

China could lose 95% of ballistic, cruise missiles under strategic arms control

No, its the fear that China will take advantage of the crisis. Look at whats going on against India and in Hong Kong. Not to mention the Philippines who for some reason retracted about breaking the military treaty with the U.S. China is dreaming of war. Just slowly waiting.

China is growing more powerful than ever, which is a good sign for the world.

America fears China? I suppose it is valid to believe that
Yes, have to prepare for the next war. China wants to rule half the Pacific Ocean besides SCS, Taiwan, lands with India, etc.

this American admits he is afraid of China. Well that's very honest. Something i thought i never read because all i see is the boasting of US superiority.

this American admits he is afraid of China. Well that's very honest. Something i thought i never read because all i see is the boasting of US superiority.
Yes, as I have said we have to prepare for the next war with China when China is ready to invade.

And when China fight a unification war with Taiwan US will be sitting around watching. It is really really afraid

And when China fight a unification war with Taiwan US will be sitting around watching. It is really really afraid
No they won't. With the introduction of ballistic missiles in the Pacific, it helps change that balance. China won't be able to invade.

China is building up really quickly so i will wait and see what China does and i am willing to believe the US will do nothing because it is afraid.

No they won't. With the introduction of ballistic missiles in the Pacific, it helps change that balance. China won't be able to invade.

Only in your pipe dream.

When your economy starts to atrophy in the next couple of years, expect your military budget to shrink as well.

https://thebulletin.org/2020/05/pan...hich-should-come-in-nuclear-weapons-programs/

Beside of this, China can outproduce the US with a merely 100 billion of military expenditure. That's the power of being the manufacturing hub of the world.

Only in your pipe dream.

When your economy starts to atrophy in the next couple of years, expect your military budget to shrink as well.

https://thebulletin.org/2020/05/pan...hich-should-come-in-nuclear-weapons-programs/

Beside of this, China can outproduce the US with a merely 100 billion military expenditure. That's the power of the manufacturing hub of the world.
Its not a dream, the U.S. plans to build thousands, and they are going to build them. And they are easy to develop and build. You saw the recent tests. And since you pointed out how cheap and easy it is with a smaller budget.

That is something i have noticed too. US military budget is so big and still fails to contain China. What use does it have to increase the budget even more?

That is something i have noticed too. US military budget is so big and still fails to contain China. What use does it have to increase the budget even more?
This is the plan. With the new ballistic missiles, it will contain China from invading other countries.

Too much corruption and efficiency are the main key reasons, because they have been de-industrialized for decades.

For instance, they build a Arleigh Burke destroyer with 2 billion, whereas China can build a much more superior Type 055 with half of that price.

That's why their 700 billion military expenditure still failed to contain China.

Its not a dream, the U.S. plans to build thousands, and they are going to build them. And they are easy to develop and build. You saw the recent tests. And since you pointed out how cheap and easy it is with a smaller budget.

More ballistic missiles means less budget for the USN and USAF.

And the lobbyists of the USN and USAF will not be happy for that.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom