What's new

China could lose 95% of ballistic, cruise missiles under strategic arms control

ah, more white elephant programs for USA to try to catch up to Chinese ballistic superiority. MIC will be happy for $$$500,000,000,000 Dollars more. Meanwhile, endless Americans living in poverty and without jobs.

I like this - let the Americans feel the pain they put other countries through.

"A spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, Geng Shuang, said in January that China has “no intention to participate” in trilateral arms control negotiations."

https://globalnews.ca/news/6978175/nuclear-arms-treaty-russia-usa-expire/
I already pointed that out in my previous posts. The only thing is the relevancy of the treaty related to China. China does not want the U.S. to pull out because it will affect the Asia-Pacific region. It will have a big impact on China.

I already pointed that out in my previous posts. The only thing is the relevancy of the treaty related to China. China does not want the U.S. to pull out because it will affect the Asia-Pacific region. It will have a big impact on China.

You can pull out whatever you want.

What China needs is more of DF-41 and JL-3, that's it.

You can pull out whatever you want.

What China needs is more of DF-41 and JL-3, that's it.

That right there doesn't change anything when U.S. puts the missiles in Asia. Otherwise, as you said, they wouldn't care if the U.S. pulls out. Just add more missiles to their arsenal. But that doesn't help China's side.

That right there doesn't change anything when U.S. puts the missiles in Asia. Otherwise, as you said, they wouldn't care if the U.S. pulls out. Just add more missiles to their arsenal. But that doesn't help China's side.

Try to outproduce the manufacturing hub in the world, good luck with that.

Also, all your bases in Asia are merely small dots with no strategic depth, and mostly cannot survive the salvo launch within minutes.

Try to outproduce the manufacturing hub in the world, good luck with that.

Also, all your bases in Asia are merely small dots with no strategic depth, and mostly cannot survive the salvo launch within minutes.
Don't need to outproduce when couple of thousands of missiles is enough to wipe out China's military bases and artificial islands. That like saying having 70k nukes is too little during the Cold War. We need more!

Don't need to outproduce when couple of thousands of missiles is enough to wipe out China's military bases and artificial islands. That like saying having 70k nukes is too little during the Cold War. We need more!

You had 1050 ICBMs during the peak of the Cold War, but that was based on your home soil and SSBN.

A tiny island like Guam has no space to be treated like a launch site for a massive onslaught against China.

Your military bases in Asia-Pacific are not substantial enough to cripple China in a missile exchange, but will most likely get wiped out within few minutes before it can deliver any damage.

You had 1050 ICBMs during the peak of the Cold War, but that was based on your home soil and SSBN.

A tiny island like Guam has no space to be treated like a launch site for a massive onslaught against China.

Your military bases in Asia-Pacific are not substantial enough to cripple China in a missile exchange, but will most likely get wiped out within few minutes before it can deliver any damage.
?
You never seen Guam have you? And you think China would wipe them out before we can wipe yours out vice versa? And you haven't even thought of other bases in the Pacific that will respond. Its not like they will take hours to retaliate with missiles. And I haven't even mentioned mobile platforms that can based their missiles on.
ORH7S7TVQRBMVIU3ZLQNYIQBYA.jpg

c1648b1f73706571cc47f81621076f3c.jpg

?
You never seen Guam have you? And you think China would wipe them out before we can wipe yours out vice versa? And you haven't even thought of other bases in the Pacific that will respond. Its not like they will take hours to retaliate with missiles. And I haven't even mentioned mobile platforms that can based their missiles on.
ORH7S7TVQRBMVIU3ZLQNYIQBYA.jpg

c1648b1f73706571cc47f81621076f3c.jpg

Your whole country is now on the brink of collapse, and you are still dreaming in a war with China?

Money doesn't grow from a tree, and you should first ponder how you can survive in the aftermath from Trump's presidency.

Your whole country is now on the brink of collapse, and you are still dreaming in a war with China?

Money doesn't grow from a tree, and you should first ponder how you can survive in the aftermath from Trump's presidency.
No, its the fear that China will take advantage of the crisis. Look at whats going on against India and in Hong Kong. Not to mention the Philippines who for some reason retracted about breaking the military treaty with the U.S. China is dreaming of war. Just slowly waiting.

Back
Top Bottom