What's new

China confronts Indian navy vessel

What a load of BullSh1t article...writting by I don't know whom...I haven't seen any cross reference.

ASEAN

Exactly. So when most of the members in ASEAN are either on our side, or neutral, how do you think it can apply to the "whole ASEAN". :lol:

Even Vietnam and the Philippines are both calling for increased cooperation with China.

That's the problem with Blocs where the members don't band together.

Exactly. So when most of the members in ASEAN are either on our side, or neutral, how do you think it can apply to the "whole ASEAN". :lol:

Even Vietnam and the Philippines are both calling for increased cooperation with China.

That's the problem with Blocs where the members don't band together.

In peace time its all diplomacy my friend . When things heat up , that when you see their real side.

ASEAN backs India's stand

India will just watch over ,but for some other navy i can't say the same.

both governments denied the incidence a make up story as far as i can see

If the Incident was really took place..the Indian gorvernment will not sit Idlely and will not take long for them to log protest...It's so funny to see a bunch of monkeys jump up and down for an event that noone is 100% sure.

If the Incident was really took place..the Indian gorvernment will not sit Idlely and will not take long for them to log protest...It's so funny to see a bunch of monkeys jump up and down for an event that noone is 100% sure.

Some reason , Indian Govt has been subtle about the Indo-Vietnamese naval cooperation.

no country has a right to ask any other country what it is doing in international waters on the high seas under international law .

If this is true then this is Chinese arrogance at display again .

You're right. I anxiously wait to see how the Indians will respond.

Sending Manmohan over, with some more business contracts for us perhaps? Closing another airfield on the border? Stopping construction on the border again?

If the responses to the stapled visas, or the response to the PLA in GB are any indication, we are in for some more free concessions from the Indian government.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom