What's new

China conducted 3-4 nuclear blasts in Tibet in 2005 to divert Brahmaputra

India;s ultimate weapon:-->U.S, + Japan :omghaha:, you just contradict yourself first you said diverting water is significan then now you said that India don't worry about water :lol:, your anger has completely disoriented you with your argument :cheesy:.
All you fancy theory about winning war against China is still a bollywood fantazy.

And sure you control Indian ocean with your 30% built carrier...please don't add insult to the injury.

you think China is some Alien HyperPower... lol :omghaha:

beating the crap out of third grade Chinese equipment is not that difficult.

you think China is some Alien HyperPower... lol :omghaha:

beating the crap out of third grade Chinese equipment is not that difficult.

If China is so inferior than why need to dragg U.S and Japan into your argument? simply you coundn't beat your sychological barrier about super powa China :lol:

I guess this another gem from India like other gems (Venus and Mars Drones LOL!)

I say this again don't mock yourself in front of mirror: since when China has cried like India for reinforcement as India in 1962, after being beaten, Nerhu asked Kennedy and Russia for helps.

Year 2013. Chinese still sleeping and dreaming.

and who controls AP since 62?

want more to humiliate China?

who won Sikkim?

who won Chola Incident?

what has China won on Indian Border?

India got AP still. India got Sikkim also. Bhutan is Indian protectorate. Nepal has free border with India. India inflicted massive demoralizing defeat in 67 chola incident. so bad China does not even dare teach its citizens about it.. :D

and to rub salt, every Tibetan revolts against China. Every AP person loves India.

what has China got on the border?

just read and enjoy the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_incident

"The end of the battle saw the People's Liberation Army retreat from Sikkim"

and Sikkim becomes India. PLA thrashed out of Sikkim.

some body was speaking about stealing Indian Monsoon, lol. Well, you will soon have a wrath of nature. Because monsoon depends on air flow and chipping HImalaya off, will only effect China because this will not bring monsoon but Loo of Rajasthan you Idiot!!

Year 2013. Chinese still sleeping and dreaming.

and who controls AP since 62?

Indeed it's 2013 and not India 2030 :lol:, and you're the one who dream that China will cry for reinforcement not me. you control South tibet with sleepless night about brahmaputra's fate. while we enjoy Aksai Chin with the control of Brahmaputra water. Each time China throw a stone into Brahmaputra river, it create a tsunami in India's heart :smokin:

some body was speaking about stealing Indian Monsoon, lol. Well, you will soon have a wrath of nature. Because monsoon depends on air flow and chipping HImalaya off, will only effect China because this will not bring monsoon but Loo of Rajasthan you Idiot!!

tell me what will happen to India without monsoon? :smokin:

Human life matters so little in cheen that they entertain the thought of turning India into a desert killing over 1 billion people. Such are these people.

this is nonsense, if such would be the case then, the whole river would be contaminated with radiation ,this news just doesn't make any sense

Indeed it's 2013 and not India 2030 :lol:, and you're the one who dream that China will cry for reinforcement not me. you control South tibet with sleepless night about brahmaputra's fate. while we enjoy Aksai Chin with the control of Brahmaputra water. Each time China throw a stone into Brahmaputra river, it create a tsunami in India's heart :smokin:

tell me what will happen to India without monsoon? :smokin:

Go re-check the calender. Its 2013. NOT 1962 neither 2030.. :omghaha:

Brahmaputra is still flowing into India.

come when it is stopped. in 2013 it is still flowing.

when are you dreaming to stop it. in 2030?

Human life matters so little in cheen that they entertain the thought of turning India into a desert killing over 1 billion people. Such are these people.

Nah, India won't die, you live next to Indian ocean, just built several sea water treatment plants to nourrish 1.2 billions people as Vietnamese said.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom