What's new

China concerns over India being courted by Japan and South Korea

China don't have any single weapon owned is designed to conquer Indian.

India was never leveled up enough to be the threats to China for everything is 100% in China's favor.

Only one thing that China see India a little bit different from Vietnam and Philippine is: 1.2 billion people, and that's all.

Japan is totally different story, that is the real concern over China generals mind.

what you are trying to say.. India not a concern for china?? Then why china helping pak millitary [even given missile and nuke tech]?? China's interest in Bangladesh and Srilanka.. You missed even big and clear points buddy.. Then new missile bases in tibet against India.. High infra developments for rapid troop movements against india, new air bases... the list is going on..

yindoos have gone ahead and done it: putting the genetically incompatible miss park and mr. abe on the same itinerary. if you yindoos thought meeting bonzi and nipponzi chiefs buys you a say in northeast asian affairs, try first to mediate between the mortal enemies that are bonzi and nipponzi, lol. there is no common ground between bonzi, nipponzi, and yindoos because there isn't even common ground between bonzi and nipponzi. let's see yindoos perform the impossible magic that even angloamerican masters of bonzi and nipponzi couldn't in the past seven decades.

enlisting bonzi and nipponzi help - what a diplomatic coup! stupid yindoos...

What has lil Bhutan got to do with anything ? :cheesy: ...............you are clutching at straws.

Looks pathetic and desperate :devil: ......... here we have Japan and South Korea ganging up against you and you are talking about bhutan. :rofl:

If Japan & South Korea had some catwalk with India mean ganging up against China :lol:, is this Indian high IQ assessement of international politic? and for your info, you should look the attached video our South Korea is cozy with China, even their PM give a speach in Chinese...you Indians are just frogs in the well over north east Asia situation :rofl: . I used Bhutan as example to illustrate on how desperated was India when facing China in SA, you Indians can't do a sh1t about China and others SA nations and cowardly take on a tiny nation by threatening to cut their gas and oil...pathetic isn't it?:sarcastic:

Last edited:
You have reading comprehension issues. Its this a chinese high iq thing ? :rolleyes:

You are unable to stamp your authority on South China sea and you are talking about Indian Ocean . :haha:

As to SA, china is the odd man out, crying in the corner that rest of the world is out to get it :cry: ........ now tell me, who ever gets scared of a cry baby ? .....Not even the Dalai Lama ;)

:lol: Want a video on how we stamp our authority on South China sea. :sarcastic: just watch the first 4 mins. how 9 of our patrols ships bullied 30 of Vietnames patrol boats by ramming on its in 2007 when they were trying to harasse our oil prosprecting ship. this footage was kept secret to avoid controversy and just released two tree weeks ago...if we could do to Vietnam, are we scare of doing similar to you in Indian Ocean?, I'm wondering if you Indians will have any corners to cry. :sarcastic:

20140106关键时刻之9─美国的F35要靠“中国制”磁铁才能飞!!—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

If Japan & South Korea had some catwalk with India mean ganging up against China :lol:, is this Indian high IQ assessement of international politic? and for your info, you should look the attached video our South Korea is cozy with China, even their PM give a speach in Chinese...you Indians are just frogs in the well over north east Asia situation :rofl: . I used Bhutan as example to illustrate on how desperated was India when facing China in SA, you Indians can't do a sh1t about China and others SA nations and cowardly take on a tiny nation by threatening to cut their gas and oil...pathetic isn't it?:sarcastic:

LOL.....yet here you are running around in panic posting videos to prove china is macho :lol:

Who looks desperate ? :lol:

Bhutan is our friend and what happens between friends.....primarily because they are against china. :P your wet dreams remains only that....wet dreams.

:lol: Want a video on how we stamp our authority on South China sea. :sarcastic: just watch the first 4 mins. how 9 of our patrols ships bullied 30 of Vietnames patrol boats by ramming on its in 2007 when they were trying to harasse our oil prosprecting ship. this footage was kept secret to avoid controversy and just released two tree weeks ago...if we could do to Vietnam, are we scare of doing similar to you in Indian Ocean?, I'm wondering if you Indians will have any corners to cry. :sarcastic:

20140106关键时刻之9─美国的F35要靠“中国制”磁铁才能飞!!—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

What is this ? propaganda PS video from your propaganda and warnings ministry ? :sarcastic:

LOL.....yet here you are running around in panic posting videos to prove china is macho :lol:

Who looks desperate ? :lol:

Bhutan is our friend and what happens between friends.....primarily because they are against china. :P your wet dreams remains only that....wet dreams.

What is this ? propaganda PS video from your propaganda and warnings ministry ? :sarcastic:

Bhutan is your friend?:omghaha:

Me panic?:rofl:, I post the video to show your Ignorance by saying that South korea + Japan are ganging against China.:cheesy:..you can take it or leave it. As for my second video, it's not propanda from China but from Taiwan :lol:...of course I forgot you can't make difference between Taiwan and China media :sarcastic:. Do I really look so desperate? only those who run out of arguement as you keep repeat the same witout any substance.:dirol:

131669045_21n.jpg

Me panic?:rofl:, I post the video to show your Ignorance by saying that South korea + Japan are ganging against China.:cheesy:..you can take it or leave it. As for my second video, it's not propanda from China but from Taiwan :lol:...of course I forgot you can't make difference between Taiwan and China media :sarcastic:. Do I really look so desperate? only those who run out of arguement as you keep repeat the same witout any substance.:dirol:

LOL. now you are posting pics of Bhutan King shaking hands with someone from china :lol:

Now unless that chinese guy has leprosy, I am sure the king would shake hands with him.

Only thing that proves is that that chinese guy has no communicable diseases.

Bhutan–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On August 8, 1949 Bhutan and India signed the Treaty of Friendship, calling for peace between the two nations and non-interference in each other's internal affairs. However, Bhutan agreed to let India "guide" its foreign policy and both nations would consult each other closely on foreign and defence affairs. :rofl: The treaty also established free trade and extradition protocols

LOL. now you are posting pics of Bhutan King shaking hands with someone from china :lol:

Now unless that chinese guy has leprosy, I am sure the king would shake hands with him.

Only thing that proves is that that chinese guy has no communicable diseases.

Bhutan–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On August 8, 1949 Bhutan and India signed the Treaty of Friendship, calling for peace between the two nations and non-interference in each other's internal affairs. However, Bhutan agreed to let India "guide" its foreign policy and both nations would consult each other closely on foreign and defence affairs. :rofl: The treaty also established free trade and extradition protocols

The chinese guy shaking hand is just fake :lol: and are you sure there is such treaty between Bhutan and India?:rofl: never heard of that :lol:

You seriously expect your IGNORANCE and Stupidity to be my problem ? :lol: .......must be your chinese high iq acting up again. :rofl:

What's matter are you feeling desperated from my reply? :lol: I will give credit to your Ignorance because your IQ is just overrated :lol:

What's matter are you feeling desperated from my reply? :lol: I will give credit to your Ignorance because your IQ is just overrated :lol:

No I am amused and entertained by your response. You have been humiliated ....and yet here you are asking for more. :lol:

Not only have your admitted to your ignorance and stupidity, you have also shown poor judgement. Now take a hike....... you have lost his battle. Better luck next time. :big_boss:

Yeah and like we are sooooo comfortable with you arming Pakistan and indirectly its funded and trained jehadi yahoos that kill innocent Indians.

131669045_21n.jpg

The day, if a Chinese can mange to enter Bhutan legally without a passport like a common Indian then cheerlead otherwise such joyous moments are completely useless for you.
hahaha.gif

Back
Top Bottom