What's new

China concerns over India being courted by Japan and South Korea

Kid, this is about killer politics and matter of territory, not the fun stuff for kidding.

Don't be fooled by the lovely Japanese AV girls, to remember Japan is the only nation who had ever attacked US territory.

Japan can control/handle India easily, since India is a nation/race to be colonised easily.
I thought Chinese were pissed because of massacre scar left by japs.
If India is your worry - things change .thank you for concern.

Kid, this is about killer politics and matter of territory, not the fun stuff for kidding.

Don't be fooled by the lovely Japanese AV girls, to remember Japan is the only nation who had ever attacked US territory.

Japan can control/handle India easily, since India is a nation/race to be colonised easily.

I know "China Threaten Theory" , never hear about "India Threaten Theory".

I didn't say that India is scare of China...you just assume that :lol:, what's matter when I brought up SA issue that has tick and anger you? :lol: and we didn't even need to issue any warning and Indians already feel threaten by our present in SA and Indian Ocean...LMAO

You have reading comprehension issues. Its this a chinese high iq thing ? :rolleyes:

You are unable to stamp your authority on South China sea and you are talking about Indian Ocean . :haha:

As to SA, china is the odd man out, crying in the corner that rest of the world is out to get it :cry: ........ now tell me, who ever gets scared of a cry baby ? .....Not even the Dalai Lama ;)

I thought Chinese were pissed because of massacre scar left by japs.
If India is your worry - things change .thank you for concern.

China don't have any single weapon owned is designed to conquer Indian.

India was never leveled up enough to be the threats to China for everything is 100% in China's favor.

Only one thing that China see India a little bit different from Vietnam and Philippine is: 1.2 billion people, and that's all.

Japan is totally different story, that is the real concern over China generals mind.

You have reading comprehension issues. Its this a chinese high iq thing ? :rolleyes:

You are unable to stamp your authority on South China sea and you are talking about Indian Ocean . :haha:

Chinese IQ is not high but we know how leafrog South China sea and go directly into Indian Ocean as my previous video and showing how Indian media jump like monkeys about our present :rofl:

Chinese IQ is not high but we know how leafrog South China sea and go directly into Indian Ocean as my previous video and showing how Indian media jump like monkeys about our present :rofl:

So you Jump like a Frog and not a Monkey ? :rofl: ......but I agree, you are like a frog (in a well)

chinese high IQ, Frogs are superior to Monkey's :cheesy:

As to SA, china is the odd man out, crying in the corner that rest of the world is out to get it :cry: ........ now tell me, who ever gets scared of a cry baby ? .....Not even the Dalai Lama ;)

lol spoken like a true Indian, India is completely isolated and cornered by China in SA only Bhutan was the last country that India is so desperated to cozy with and even threaten to cut cooking oils and gaz if Bhutan try to be on China side...LMAO you Indians are just laugh stock in SA....

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan - Times Of India

So you Jump like a Frog and not a Monkey ? :rofl: ......but I agree, you are like a frog (in a well)

lol that's Indian's high IQ? :rofl: try harder

:rofl: chinese IQ strikes again

lol spoken like a true Indian, India is completely isolated and cornered by China in SA only Bhutan was the last country that India is so desperated to cozy with and even threaten to cut cooking oils and gaz if Bhutan try to be on China side...LMAO you Indians are just laugh stock in SA....

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan - Times Of India

lol that's Indian's high IQ? :rofl: try harder

What has lil Bhutan got to do with anything ? :cheesy: ...............you are clutching at straws.

Looks pathetic and desperate :devil: ......... here we have Japan and South Korea ganging up against you and you are talking about bhutan. :rofl:

What the disgusting discussion this is?
What has lil Bhutan got to do with anything ? :cheesy: ...............you are clutching at straws.

Looks pathetic and desperate :devil: ......... here we have Japan and South Korea ganging up against you and you are talking about bhutan. :rofl:

You have nobody to gang up in east Asia if you know anything what was and is happening there.

S.Korea will never bundle with Japan anytime, anywhere.

Not many nation like public gang rape anytime, anywhere...........

You Indians must feel please on how important you're right now after reading this article :lol:,of course Chinese people have to show some courtesy and politeness in front of Indians as human being but we will stab like I'm doing here in PDF :lol:. Only naives will swallow this crap. India can cozy anyones it likes, if they do anything that harm our interest, we alway have the options vis-a-vis India.

I don't know if we Indians are feeling pleased but you all are definitely feeling pissed.

Yeah sure, of course you will.
Just like when US bombers flew over your self proclaimed ADIZ for 1 hour straight and you all were able to do zilch.
high-expectations-asian-father-meme-generator-all-this-talk-no-action-you-fail-93b941.jpg

What the disgusting discussion this is?

Ask your chinese comrade who seems to have run away.

You have nobody to gang up in east Asia if you know anything what was and is happening there.
S.Korea will never bundle with Japan anytime, anywhere.
Not many nation like public gang rape anytime, anywhere...........

So you have nothing to worry is there ? wonder why you even bother to comment :devil:

Did you know 26% of all chinese are rapist ? .......is that why you come up with rape examples ?

I didn't say that India is scare of China...you just assume that :lol:, what's matter when I brought up SA issue that has tick and anger you? :lol: and we didn't even need to issue any warning and Indians already feel threaten by our present in SA and Indian Ocean...LMAO

Low Quality Subs.. :rofl: how the fish they managed to gather so many contacts???:lol:

This thread is about international relation, Dalai Lama issue is China's internal affaire, I don't think India will appreciate if China harbor Maoist and ULFA leaders and use them against India. we certainly can reciprocicate if we want and certainly we're not excluding this option if China-India relation degrade.
Now comparing Dalai lama to Maoists and ULFA ,do you guys argure just for the sake of it.

Grandpa last time i checked Japan was in China not India ,control/handle goes with China you are too old to change the perceptions now.

Back
Top Bottom