What's new

China Communist Party Intrudes In Mosque Life

This whole thread is a cheap trick to turn Chinese members and Pakistani members against each other.

As other chinese members have oft repeat, this is not a religious issue but a security issue. It is no secret that security in China is strict and it is not only Uighurs that fall under the umbrella, everyone does.

I grew up in an area where Hui muslims settled, I can personally attest that there is no governmental discrimination or ethnic conflict between Han Chinese and Hui Muslims. The sooner we end this bickering the better.

I did a course in Rise of China....and one of the key things which I have learnt is that the Chinese Leadership is very conservative on its approach in imposing its will onto other countries. This single fact separates China from America....and the example can be seen is where China has repeatedly refused to enter in Afghanistan and Iraq. My point is China is not interested in becoming a hegmony power, so therefore you can't say that it's another fascists version of the United States

Now the Uighur issue is not a religious problem.......if that was the case the Hui Muslims would also be prosecuted. The reason why it has not benifited like the rest of China is because of its geographical location. Most of the Cities in China that have boomed are near the coast....because of the policies conducted under Deng Xiaoping. However the Chinese goverement has tried to change that by bringing in investment into Xinjiang. However the effect of this was ethnic tension bewteen the Han and the Uighurs...because the Hans were having a higher living standard than the Uighur. This is partly like I said before..the Uighur are a nomadic people that have not bothered to educate there own people...as a result they are always unemployed. Furthermore even though China has brought in Investment....its main target of effect has been in the inner cities rather than the outer cities. As most Uighur live on the outskirts....you can see why they have not beniffted to the level of the Han people.

No, this not the same. Now the Chinese government to address employment, stability needs. If you can not solve the employment, he does not make sense. The series of supporting measures, including economic development around the city and attract people into the city.

There is also a measure that the central government organizations, provinces and municipalities in China to help Xinjiang to solve the employment . Local government affiliated enterprises, the government substantial tax relief to businesses, as long as you hire Uighurs. In employment outside the region of Xinjiang. so, without waiting for development time in Xinjiang, which is an important measure will not change, even though some bad things happen. Separatism soil must be cleaned.

Last edited:
Hui Muslims in China

The Hui children still learn Arabic at an early age and are free to worship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for the information Huzihaidoa.....it always good to know new things. And I am happy that the goverment is actively trying to help the Uighur people....unlike the terrible picture that is painted by the Western media..that has no clue on the issue.

Thankyou for the information Huzihaidoa.....it always good to know new things. And I am happy that the goverment is actively trying to help the Uighur people....unlike the terrible picture that is painted by the Western media..that has no clue on the issue.
That is our own people, we must assume all go forward, not because of a brother being behind to give up him. Uighur is an important member of the family, Uighur development can bring greater development to China, the development of all nations to bring a more stable and sustainable development to China , no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom