What's new

China captured 5 to 4 km of "indian territory" beyond Chinese claimed territory (Gulwam valley).

Modi has the mistaken of the situation. He think now is best time to strike China cos China is busy with covid-19. So continue intruding China land will bear no strong response. Now he know what response we will give India.
that tea seller is small man with small brain .remember he said there was clouds so i order to attack pakistan because pakistani radar will not see indian fighters throw clouds . it will help indian air force :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My respect for the Indian analyst Pravin! At least there is an Indian fellow who can read the reality! Not having peace in Kashmir is getting unaffordable for them....

i think china is putting pressure on india in order to divert focus of india from carrying any false flag terrorist attack and launching attack on pakistan and thus jeopardize the CPEC. it is a signal to india to back off and act sensibly. wasay one think is clear indians ki phat bari jaldi jati hay in front of china . saray naray thanday parh jatay hain. typical of indian mentality bully the weak and worship the strong.
There’s another aspect. Trump admin is putting pressure on the companies to get their ops out of China. It may be like China is showing India’s vulnerabilities...

Ajai Shukla writes in his blog that

The Pangong Lake intrusion has been especially bloody for the Indian soldiers there. Sources say 72 Indian soldiers were injured in the confrontation and some of them needed to be flown to hospitals in Leh, Chandi Mandir and Delhi.

Former GOC-in-C of IA Northern Command confirming the chitrol Gangus have received. :enjoy:

came on pdf today to see reaction to this but surprised little comment
It's Eid bro, Pakistanis have better things to do than to be on social forums on Eid.

This is the problem with Modi.

He will hurt the country just to look strong in front of his electorate.

He will jump on the first opportunity to attack Pakistan verbally or otherwise but becomes a bheegi billi in front of China. We need a better leader.
modi is a bheegi billi in front of Pakistan. in front of China, modi is a mari hui billi!

Nope, the problem is with you. You can run for PM if you feel you can do a better job. Instead you would rather whine like a toothless widow here.

You understand little to nothing of the situation to begin with, yet you run your mouth here like a chump on some sensationlist headlines....seemingly to get likes from this childish cheerleader brigade that you have some disturbing love-hate relationship with.

It certainly has...but he's a typical coward to begin with anyway.

Yes China has done things like the Mumbai terror attacks and armed all kind of terrorists to use against us....obviously.

$#@%# idiot you are.

Wow, all these personal attacks. Just because i criticized Lord Modi for once. I have defended him far more than I have criticised him on this forum but bhakts can't handle any criticism of Modi ji.

I repeat, letting such actions by China go unnoticed will hurt India in the long run. Modi needs to take a tougher stand and i have every right to criticize him as a citizen of this country. I don't need to stand for PM elections for that.

I don't expect a gadha sitting in Canada to understand that.

Back
Top Bottom