What's new

China cannot rely on foreign technology for national security purposes

Here is an example of the kind of power Apple wields in the semicon market...

https://www.investopedia.com/articl...0-major-companies-tied-apple-supply-chain.asp

Apple is called a 'Tier One' client.

Take a standard 120 gb 300 mm NAND wafer, for example. Each die is theoretically rated at 128 gb capacity. But there are manufacturing flaws so each die is built with redundant cells. During functionality testing, if a cell is found defective, the test program will deactivate the defective cell and build a new pathway to a backup cell in the redundant array. When this occurs, the die is classified as a 'repaired' die.

Sometimes, a die has enough manufacturing defects that all redundant cells are needed to create that 128 gb capacity. Sometimes, a die has so many repairs that even when all redundant cells are used, the die still cannot make that 128 gb capacity. In this case, the die is re-rated and will sell as 64 gb capacity. Sometimes, a die will be re-rated as even lower to 32 gb.

Non-repaired dies are called 'prime' dies. Prime dies are usually at the %50 center area of a wafer. Apple will buy ONLY prime dies and will pay top money for them. The more prime dies per wafer a NAND manufacturer proved to produce, the more secured the contracts to Apple. So just because a wafer have %90 yield, that does not mean can be an Apple candidate. Of that %90 yield, a generous estimate of %50 of that %90 would be prime dies.

https://www.waferworld.com/wafer-manufacturing-wafer-grades/

Only prime wafers can produce prime dies.

http://www.usbtalk.net/2009/09/nand-flash-chip-grades-explained/

A NAND manufacturer will not risk an existing Apple contract by buying from unknown suppliers. If he is faced with an unknown Chinese supplier with lower prices vs a Western supplier with established reputation and with higher prices, he will buy from the Western supplier. Whether the NAND maker is Chinese or JPNese or Korean, he will not risk losing his Apple contract and will cut out the Chinese bidder. Whether the product is a wafer or an vapor deposition oven or a robotic arm, the NAND maker will not risk buying from an unknown brand. The robotic arm can fail at the worst moment and ruin a boat filled with finished wafers worth hundreds of thousands on the open market. Or worse, the robotic arm can fail catastrophically that it can hurt or even kill a worker.

And you know China fab like SMIC etc doesnt supply chip to Apple yet... So what make you think banning the tools and equipment to chinese fab will harm Chinese economy? :lol:

How many thinks the J-20 is flying with Chinese made semicon devices made entirely by Chinese tools, eh?

TSMC and SMIC can help to produce longsoon or shenwei for J-20.

China's semicon industry is deeply entrenched with non-Chinese sources and tools.

Not so deep as you think. China has her own domestic semicon equipment & tool manufacturers.

http://semimd.com/blog/2015/12/10/china-bolsters-its-ic-gear-business-with-mattson-acquisition/

Last edited:
And you know China fab like SMIC etc doesnt supply chip to Apple yet...
This is why you continues to prove yourself the intellectual dingbat.

SMIC is pure-play foundry as stated by the company's own mission statement...

http://www.smics.com/eng/foundry/fab_info.php
SMIC is a pure-play IC foundry...
So what is a 'pure-play' foundry fab...???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundry_model
...is a company that does not offer a significant amount of IC products of its own design, but instead operates semiconductor fabrication plants focused on producing ICs for other companies.
Apple would not approach SMIC. Instead, Apple would work with companies who uses pure-play foundries provided that the foundry products met Apple's strict criteria.

Here is who supplies Apple's NAND memory in 2017...

https://9to5mac.com/2017/07/06/3d-nand-apple-shortage-iphone-8/
Therefore, in order to compensate for the lower production of its two primary NAND suppliers — SK Hynix and Toshiba — Digitimes is reporting that Apple has enlisted Samsung to fire up its production of 3D NAND for the iPhone. Samsung’s 3D NAND output are deemed to be relatively stable as far as yield rates.
SK Hynix and Toshiba were Apple's primary NAND suppliers with Samsung in the wait. In 2018, Apple may buy from the Chinese YMTC.

https://wccftech.com/apple-iphone-nand-chinese-supplier/
According to Nikkei, the reported move that Apple has taken is going to be the first time that a U.S.-based company is going to start purchasing from a Chinese memory chipmaker.

Apple is currently purchasing NAND flash memory chips for its iPhones from Toshiba of Japan, Western Digital of the U.S., SK Hynix and Samsung Electronics of South Korea.
Apple maybe the first US based company to certify and buy from a Chinese company. Where is SMIC?

This is why you continues to prove yourself the intellectual dingbat.

SMIC is pure-play foundry as stated by the company's own mission statement...

http://www.smics.com/eng/foundry/fab_info.php

So what is a 'pure-play' foundry fab...???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundry_model

Apple would not approach SMIC. Instead, Apple would work with companies who uses pure-play foundries provided that the foundry products met Apple's strict criteria.

Here is who supplies Apple's NAND memory in 2017...

https://9to5mac.com/2017/07/06/3d-nand-apple-shortage-iphone-8/

SK Hynix and Toshiba were Apple's primary NAND suppliers with Samsung in the wait. In 2018, Apple may buy from the Chinese YMTC.

https://wccftech.com/apple-iphone-nand-chinese-supplier/

Apple maybe the first US based company to certify and buy from a Chinese company. Where is SMIC?

LOL. You are too densed to grasp the mssg.

Apple has their own chip, manufactured by korean fab.

Chinese fabs hasn't supplied anything yo apple so your argument that us ban on fab tools and equipment to china will greatly impact china economy is silly and ridiculuous proving yourself fraud. [emoji38]

Show me which Card Chinese mobile phone is using BESIDE SIM then

Show me how China CANT be sanction?

Without proof and evidence, your word mean this ".." much

Then why you brought SIM card issue here?

That's because you are in denial.

LOL. As usual you post garbage again :lol:

You failed to sustain your claim that ETSI can ban China on using SIM Card, and that ETSI can change definition without China approval.

You loose your ground .. :omghaha::laughcry:

You failed to sustain your claim that ETSI CANNOT BAN China, the only proof so far is "WHAT YOU SAID"
Bear in mind this topic is about China stop rely on Foreign Technology, not will a certain Foreign technology ban China. You lose your ground :drag::omghaha::laughcry:

But the fact EU cant ban China on using SIM card, nor can't change definition without involving its member China.

Your claim that china cant produce her own card has been debunked.

Show me how and why EU can't ban China?

But that wont happen, because there wont be any reason to ban china from using sim card. That is the simple logic

Furthermore the definitions belong to its member, not belong to Europe alone; except ETSI will remove China from it's membership - and that wont happen also because no reason and the cost is big.

Show me how and why EU won't ban China?

Why should China control ETSI?
Yes, ETSI practically cannot ban China.

Give me evidence that ETSI was considering to ban US? even if so still ETSI wont ban US in using the definition, it is a violation against free trade and ETSI's own rule & principle.

Show me how ETSI won't ban China? And I ask you first

Your denial is too blatant. Look again on your post #27.

Not as much as you

I received many thanks from audience, and you barely not. That show quality in my argument while yours is not :laugh:

Again, You have 1718 thanks and I have 9585 thanks, I don't know where you learn your maths "Maybe school for special need"?:omghaha: But it is a FACT that 9585 is more than 1718 So, who's in denial?

LOL. You are circling around with logical fallacy, which is the typical of you :laugh:

As I said most of my bad rating were from your friend DAVOS as he appeared every time you get cornered :haha: in the meantime your argument almost get no thanks, that prove that you dont deserve get positive rating.

In fact many members has questioning the relevance of your rating :omghaha:

But did I get any positive rating? No one said I deserve Positive rating from what I insult you?

How logically you are in this matter when you can't even see this ?:omghaha::haha:

Yeah, maybe I don't deserve positive rating, but yours's are garbage even your mate did do me a negative or give you a positive suggested that.:laughcry::laughcry::dance3:

And you have no friend supporting you:haha:

First of all: you get thanks whenever nobody argue with you, so the thanks you get is not for the quality of your argument but for your willingness to sharing though from copy paste from other articles, or from those whose arse you lick (sorry I am using your own language) :laugh: while I get thanks due to my arguments.

PLEASE SHOW PROOF I ONLY GET THANKS WHENEVER NOBODY IS ARGUING WITH ME

Oh and you have a lot of thanks, I have Thanks from anyone, American, Pakistani, indian, Vietnamese, even Chinese, what kind of nationality give you thanks?

And I still await on your to come "Debunk" any of my 27 published article. I am getting bored of waiting and started thinking you are too chicken to come to debunk it OUTSIDE the Chinese sphere of influence.

You abuse your rating by using it to shut down me and others, as simple as that.

You said Chinese mod are supposed to give good rating on me because they are chinese, indirectly you are saying that Chinese mod is supposed to be bias.

Show proof I abuse my rating? Or you ain't making your case

Ask @Slav Defence to investigate if you want.

Me too .... so whats your point? Can that prove your quality? LOL No! People is seeing your argument and the quality, not your bragging on you rating and self proclaim :omghaha::laughcry::omghaha:

The chinese and other here often quote me, and say that my argument is making sense while yours are not! Even you can see that in pages of this thread, including the last one -> 2 post above this :laugh: :lol:

The Chinese here often quote you, big deal, the Chinese here often quote me too.:omghaha::wacko:

Are you know OUTSIDE Chinese member here? :omghaha::sad::wave::lol:

So sorry .. you are too delusional to see facts. :omghaha::laughcry::omghaha:

lol yes, because your "FACT" itself is deluision:crazy_pilot::dance3::blah::coffee:

Last edited:
Show me which Card Chinese mobile phone is using BESIDE SIM then

Meant: china doesnt use other than sim. U can consider typo.

Show me how China CANT be sanction?

Without proof and evidence, your word mean this ".." much

Already above.
China is member of ITSE, and ITSE wont break their won principle for no reason.

Why can't you prove the other way round ..?

That's because you are in denial.

The fact deny your claim, that china critically dependent on foreign sim.
Yes she depend but not critical, because ITSE can't ban china.

You failed to sustain your claim that ETSI CANNOT BAN China, the only proof so far is "WHAT YOU SAID"
Bear in mind this topic is about China stop rely on Foreign Technology, not will a certain Foreign technology ban China. You lose your ground :drag::omghaha::laughcry:

In what way i failed? There is no logical error in my statement: that ITSE wont break their own principle for the sake of nothing - as you know there is no reason for ITSE to ban China.

You are too dense to see that "breaking principle for no reason" is ridiculous :omghaha:

But you failed to prove the other way round, on your claim that ITSE can ban china and almost with US. :laugh:

Show me how and why EU can't ban China?

Already .. see above ..:coffee:

Be a little bit smarter please .. :)

Show me how and why EU won't ban China?

Already... see above ..:coffee:

Show me how ETSI won't ban China? And I ask you first

Why can't you prove the opposite?

Not as much as you

Acording to you ... fact say the opposite :cheers:

Again, You have 1718 thanks and I have 9585 thanks, I don't know where you learn your maths "Maybe school for special need"?:omghaha: But it is a FACT that 9585 is more than 1718 So, who's in denial?

As explained, the thanks you receive is due to your eagerness of sharing things though copy paste, while thanks i receive are due to my quality. Admit it :laugh:

But did I get any positive rating? No one said I deserve Positive rating from what I insult you?

How logically you are in this matter when you can't even see this ?:omghaha::haha:

Dont know .. why dont you ask your friend?

Perhaps he forgot, shamed, dishonest, etc :lol:

Yeah, maybe I don't deserve positive rating, but yours's are garbage even your mate did do me a negative or give you a positive suggested that.:laughcry::laughcry::dance3:

And you have no friend supporting you:haha:

It seems you are too shamed and delusional to see that you get a lot of scorns from them . :omghaha::laughcry::laughcry:

Your denial is too blatant that blinds can see it .. :laugh:

Oh and you have a lot of thanks, I have Thanks from anyone, American, Pakistani, indian, Vietnamese, even Chinese, what kind of nationality give you thanks?

Me too ... so what?

Explained above that you get thanks due to your willingness to share things, not because of your quality :lol:

And I still await on your to come "Debunk" any of my 27 published article. I am getting bored of waiting and started thinking you are too chicken to come to debunk it OUTSIDE the Chinese sphere of influence.

Already.

China has many SIM card manufacturers and knowhow; EU can't ban china because china is a member and the stakeholder of ETSI, and you failed to prove that ITSE can ban china :lol:

Show proof I abuse my rating? Or you ain't making your case

Ask @Slav Defence to investigate if you want.

Already above.

The Chinese here often quote you, big deal, the Chinese here often quote me too.:omghaha::wacko:

Are you know OUTSIDE Chinese member here? :omghaha::sad::wave::lol:

I pity seeing you entertaining your self by getting drunk and delusional ...

Poor you :haha: :laugh: :omghaha: :omghaha:

lol yes, because your "FACT" itself is deluision:crazy_pilot::dance3::blah::coffee:

I know it is hurt .. and this is all you can do after your claims debunked and receive many scorns.. being delusional and self entertaining running lot of smilleys ..

Poor you :haha: :laugh: :girl_wacko: :kiss3: :girl_wink: :laughcry::laughcry:

Meant: china doesnt use other than sim. U can consider typo.

You Said NO when asked "China use only SIM card"

And now you said China doesn't use other than SIM?

Already above.
China is member of ITSE, and ITSE wont break their won principle for no reason.

Why can't you prove the other way round ..?

So you have no answer than, because that is not proof, we are talking about ESTI, not ITSE.

The fact deny your claim, that china critically dependent on foreign sim.
Yes she depend but not critical, because ITSE can't ban china.

So you have no answer than, because that is not proof, we are talking about ESTI, not ITSE.

In what way i failed? There is no logical error in my statement: that ITSE wont break their own principle for the sake of nothing - as you know there is no reason for ITSE to ban China.

You are too dense to see that "breaking principle for no reason" is ridiculous :omghaha:

But you failed to prove the other way round, on your claim that ITSE can ban china and almost with US. :laugh:

Plus, please refrain from insulting again, I did not insult you at all this time.

@Slav Defence @The Eagle

Already .. see above ..:coffee:

Why can't you prove the opposite?

Why I have to proof opposite when IT IS YOUR CLAIM China won't be banned by ETSI, not mine.

Acording to you ... fact say the opposite :cheers:

So you have no answer than?

As explained, the thanks you receive is due to your eagerness of sharing things though copy paste, while thanks i receive are due to my quality. Admit it :laugh:
So, you have no proof then?

Already above.

So you have no proof then?

I pity seeing you entertaining your self by getting drunk and delusional ...

Poor you :haha: :laugh :omghaha: :omghaha:

When you cannot answer a simple question about to show proof on how My post being thank when only without any argument, I think it's quite clear who is delusional then, and it's obviously you :lol::lol::enjoy::shout::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

I know it is hurt .. and this is all you can do after your claims debunked and receive many scorns.. being delusional and self entertaining running lot of smilleys ..

Poor you :haha: :laugh :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yet I still yet to see you come and debunk my post after I repeated to call you on it.

I am sorry, but I am not buying it, I am now considering you are too chicken to come and debunk my post, and you are all talk but no action.

:man_in_love::meeting::yay:

You Said NO when asked "China use only SIM card"

And now you said China doesn't use other than SIM?

I said typo.

Plus, please refrain from insulting again, I did not insult you at all this time.

@Slav Defence @The Eagle

I have - above, dont blame other if you are fail to understand. Why dont you ask me if you dont understand my answer yet? You are supposed to be mature in discussion ..

And where is your counter? where is evidence that ITSE/ETSI can ban china?

Crying baby again after messing ..? LOL :laugh:

Why I have to proof opposite when IT IS YOUR CLAIM China won't be banned by ETSI, not mine.

So you have no answer than?

So, you have no proof then?

So you have no proof then?

I said have - above, dont blame other if you are too fail to understand.

And where is your counter? where is evidence that ITSE/ETSI can ban china?

When you cannot answer a simple question about to show proof on how My post being thank when only without any argument, I think it's quite clear who is delusional then, and it's obviously you :lol::lol::enjoy::shout::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

If you are unable to discern my explanation, why dont ask where you still dont understand?

Is it the way professional do discussion?

LOL. Shame on you .. :shout::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yet I still yet to see you come and debunk my post after I repeated to call you on it.

I am sorry, but I am not buying it, I am now considering you are too chicken to come and debunk my post, and you are all talk but no action.

:man_in_love::meeting::yay:

Typical of you ... self dense .. blame other .. request ... baiting ... then cry baby ... LOL. Remind me with my neighbor's baby :shout::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
I said typo.

oKay

I said have - above, dont blame other if you failed to understand.

And where is your counter? where is evidence that ITSE can ban china?

Because we ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ITSE.

This is ITSE

https://www.iste.org/

This is ETSI

http://www.etsi.org/

You keep saying ETSI won't ban China because China is a member of ITSE mean nothing. Both are different organisation, hence you have no point and no argument

I said have - above, dont blame other if you have fail to understand.

You keep saying ETSI won't ban China because China is a member of ITSE mean nothing. Both are different organisation, hence you have no point and no argument

I said have - above, dont blame other if you are fail to understand.

I said have - above, dont blame other if you are too fail to understand.

If you are unable to discern my explanation, why dont ask where you still dont understand?

Is it the way professional do discussion?

LOL. Shame on you .. :shout::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Typical of you ... self dense .. blame other .. request ... cry baby ... LOL :shout::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Typical of you, say something that doesn't even make sense. And ignore the topic.

oKay

Because we ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ITSE.

This is ITSE

https://www.iste.org/

This is ETSI

http://www.etsi.org/

Typical of you, say something that doesn't even make sense. And ignore the topic.

First of all, explain and prove why ESTI can ban China ....

And stop being like a baby .. you should show quality and be adult in discussion!

Last edited:
Stop name calling or insulting. Would be better to agree or to disagree with respect to each other and to move on rather trying to influence your opinion or observation or analysis upon other(s).

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, explain and prove why ETSI can ban China ....

And stop being like a baby .. you should show quality and be adult in discussion!

First of all, explain to me what is ITSE?

You claim ETSI won't ban China because it was a ITSE member.

I ask you a question first, so you have to answer me first.

And why can't ETSI ban China? is china a FOUNDING member of ETSI? Are China even in EU? ETSI can ban any of its member, that is in the membership guideline regarding Termination of membership. There are several issue that can result in termination of membership, failure to pay the membership fee, illegal use of Technology, or up to ETSI discretion. Go to ETSI website, go to membership, and find their membership guideline and download them and have a read yourself.

Now your turn. Tell me how China will NEVER be ban from ETSI?

And why can't ETSI ban China? is china a FOUNDING member of ETSI? Are China even in EU? ETSI can ban any of its member, that is in the membership guideline regarding Termination of membership. There are several issue that can result in termination of membership, failure to pay the membership fee, illegal use of Technology, or up to ETSI discretion. Go to ETSI website, go to membership, and find their membership guideline and download them and have a read yourself.

Now your turn. Tell me how China will NEVER be ban from ETSI?

I think I have made myself clear above. Since you ask again, let me repeating my explanation in more detailed and comprehensive:

First, ETSI is INDEPENDENT organization for global purpose, not only Europe. It is true that ETSI originally was intended for Europe interest, but along the way ETSI has progress to cover interest for it's member. That means Europe can't drive ETSI to ban China in case trade war happen between Europe and China, except China violate ETSI rule which means the action is under China's control.

Second: ETSI principle of consensus & opennes; banning their member means violating their principle of consensuss and openness. That still could happen but with very low probability

How does ETSI make standards?
Consensus and transparency
ETSI’s standards-making process is based on consensus – agreement between our members – and on openness. Our members decide:

• what to standardize
  • the timing and resourcing of the task
  • the approval of the final drafts
So the standards we produce truly respond to the needs of the ICT industry, as represented by our members.
https://www.etsi.org/standards/how-does-etsi-make-standards

China is ETSI member.
Current associate members of ETSI are from Australia, Canada, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Lesotho, Egypt, Israel, Yemen, Qatar, UAE, Iran, Uzbekistan, People's Republic of China (together with separate memberships for its special administrative regions: Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, India, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETSI#Membership
That means ETSI will never have any reason to violate it's own principle.

Now back to your original rebuttal. Though China do not 100% control the definitions in the SIM, she doesnt need to worry she will be bared from the SIM supply - since she has know how and capability to manufacture, and the possibility to be bared from participating in defining the standard is very low. That means SIM card technology is not critical and achilles of China. It is Chip like snapdragon or intel that is critical at the moment as it is under US control and US can drive qualcomm or intel to stop supplying china; but like i said in the next year or two it could be different situation.

Last edited:
I think I have made myself clear above. Since you ask again, let me repeating my explanation in more detailed and comprehensive:

First, ETSI is INDEPENDENT organization for global purpose, not only Europe. It is true that ETSI originally was intended for Europe interest, but along the way ETSI has progress to cover interest for it's member. That means Europe can't drive ETSI to ban China in case trade war happen between Europe and China, except China violate ETSI rule which means the action is under China's control.

Second: ETSI principle of consensus & opennes; banning their member means violating their principle of consensuss and openness. That still could happen but with very low probability

How does ETSI make standards?
Consensus and transparency
ETSI’s standards-making process is based on consensus – agreement between our members – and on openness. Our members decide:

• what to standardize
  • the timing and resourcing of the task
  • the approval of the final drafts
So the standards we produce truly respond to the needs of the ICT industry, as represented by our members.
https://www.etsi.org/standards/how-does-etsi-make-standards

China is ETSI member.
Current associate members of ETSI are from Australia, Canada, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Lesotho, Egypt, Israel, Yemen, Qatar, UAE, Iran, Uzbekistan, People's Republic of China (together with separate memberships for its special administrative regions: Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, India, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETSI#Membership
That means ETSI will never have any reason to violate it's own principle.

Now back to your original rebuttal. Though China do not 100% control the definitions in the SIM, she doesnt need to worry she will be bared from the SIM supply - since she has know how and capability to manufacture, and the possibility to be bared from participating in defining the standard is very low. That means SIM card technology is not critical and achilles of China. It is Chip like snapdragon or intel that is critical at the moment as it is under US control and US can drive qualcomm or intel to stop supplying china; but like i said in the next year or two it could be different situation.

You still don't know what you are talking about

There are reason for ETSI to ban China, either it is administrational (such as your company did not pay or renew membership fee) or Political (Which is why ETSI banned Russian Firm such as Kaspersky when EU issue a sanction on Russia over Ukraine issue. )

The ultimate point to this is ETSI, not being a Chinese organisation, CAN ban China and Chinese company as long as they follow the EU law and their own membership guideline.

Again, this topic is not about how likely EU will ban China in the future, so if you want to talk about that, you are free to open a new topic and talk about it. But to answer your question, CAN ETSI ban China for whatever reason? the answer is YES, because they have their own guideline on membership, and it is up to ETSI discretion to continue with the membership with any country and any company.

Not really interested as for your reason why ETSI is unlikely to ban China, as this is outside this topics scope.

You still don't know what you are talking about

There are reason for ETSI to ban China, either it is administrational (such as your company did not pay or renew membership fee) or Political (Which is why ETSI banned Russian Firm such as Kaspersky when EU issue a sanction on Russia over Ukraine issue. )

The ultimate point to this is ETSI, not being a Chinese organisation, CAN ban China and Chinese company as long as they follow the EU law and their own membership guideline.

As explained above, those you mention: not paying fee or not renewing membership fee is fully under control of the member, in this case is China, not under control of Europe. China will certainly pay her membership and renew her membership, so Europe cant do anything to ban china.

Again, this topic is not about how likely EU will ban China in the future, so if you want to talk about that, you are free to open a new topic and talk about it. But to answer your question, CAN ETSI ban China for whatever reason? the answer is YES, because they have their own guideline on membership, and it is up to ETSI discretion to continue with the membership with any country and any company.

Not really interested as for your reason why ETSI is unlikely to ban China, as this is outside this topics scope.

If you simply talking about mere possibility - yes it is possible.

But practically no, ETSI can't as long as China doesnt break the rule. :)

Simply put: there is no way for US nor Europe to have China suffer by banning her from SIM card supply nor technology, except in the realm of silliness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom